GTAV 'Good Moments' Thread

My favorite lines from Trevor:

"On the way, if I get bored, you can j*** me off.... I was joking! You can s*** me off."

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go meditate. Or ma******te. OR BOTH."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, this had me in stitches today:
After stealing the Z-Type for Devin, Martin Mendez called up - so I went there, took the plane his cousin was in down later on... And at the end of the mission, Trevor turns up with Martin's car - Mike's worried, of course, especially when Trevor told him he got angry.

"Did you kill him?" Mike asks.
"What sort of animal do you take me for?" says Trevor. "I kidnapped his Wife!"

I did literally laugh out loud. Trevor's such a nutter :lol:
It's better when you see how Trevor ends up treating her. He's such a softie.
:lol:

It's better when you see how Trevor ends up treating her. He's such a softie.
:lol:

Then there is the part when Trevor sends Patricia back to Mr. Madrazo with him sobbing. I love how "If you leave me now" by Chicago starts playing on the radio!

I wasn't going to get this game, then yesterday I got paid and changed my mind. Well, today I got the lifted Ford superduty look-a-like and took it as far up the mountains as I could. I then proceeded to take the fastest way down: gravity (at least 4 times). That truck just kept on going until I lost a front tire, then it only went slowly. Unfortunately I tried the switching characters trick, but when I switched back I was outside the hospital.

Then there is the part when Trevor sends Patricia back to Mr. Madrazo with him sobbing. I love how "If you leave me now" by Chicago starts playing on the radio!
Agreed. Thought that was a nice touch by Rockstar. :dopey:

Just rolled up on Trevor heavily drinking and burning his trash with grenades in his front yard haha

A shootout started on the Highway, a large Semi decided to floor it, I happened to be in front of it at the time.... To my surprise it knocked me down and went right over me down the centre of the truck with my body missing all the wheels. Very little health was lost.

I don't think this could happen in GTA IV.

Anybody successfully steal a fighter her from fort zancudo yet? I finally got away with one. Its pretty sweet. By the way, had anybody while playing as Trevor seen a dark blue VW bus that shows up on radar as a interactive moment and as you go up to it a red enemy dot appears behind you and you get tazed and knocked out before you can do anything? Right after that you wake up on the train tracks in your undies with a freight train heading at you.

Anybody successfully steal a fighter her from fort zancudo yet? I finally got away with one. Its pretty sweet. By the way, had anybody while playing as Trevor seen a dark blue VW bus that shows up on radar as a interactive moment and as you go up to it a red enemy dot appears behind you and you get tazed and knocked out before you can do anything? Right after that you wake up on the train tracks in your undies with a freight train heading at you.

I managed to steal a jet as well. I also got knocked out by that Camper when playing as Michael trying to wander 5 miles through the desert in Epsilon robes.

Happened to me while playing Franklin.

By the way, had anybody while playing as Trevor seen a dark blue VW bus that shows up on radar as a interactive moment and as you go up to it a red enemy dot appears behind you and you get tazed and knocked out before you can do anything? Right after that you wake up on the train tracks in your undies with a freight train heading at you.

I had that once as Trevor, even landed the helicopter I held on to from one of the missions to check it out, only for it to disappear afterwards. Wasn't too happy about that.

According to Trevor though, that wasn't the first time it happened to him, haha.

Finally got the Truffade Adder. :D

Michael has two: The first is a Frost White one and the other is still in the default Veyron SS scheme (Black with orange accents).

Trying to get one for each character. Just a question: If I drove all the way to one character (Franklin) as another (Michael), would the character outside of the vehicle (Franklin) be able to take it?

CallmeDan
Finally got the Truffade Adder. :D

Michael has two: The first is a Frost White one and the other is still in the default Veyron SS scheme (Black with orange accents).

Trying to get one for each character. Just a question: If I drove all the way to one character (Franklin) as another (Michael), would the character outside of the vehicle (Franklin) be able to take it?

As long as you haven't stored it already, then yes. That's how I got the Asea as Franklin. :)

More of a funny moment but my mate played yesterday. He hijacked a bus ran over the bike he was using before and the bus blew up.

While in The Big Score, in the part where you're driving away in the SUV after you escape the cops, Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You, my favorite song in the game, is on the radio when I switch to Non-Stop Pop FM.

For some strange reason, this song always plays after something good happens for me. I died several times in the firefight, which got me quite angry. But when this song was playing, I felt happy and that I finally pulled it off.

What is the Cheval Surge? Can you post a few pictures?

The Surge is an EV that rivals the Dillitante.
0_0.jpg

Back