GTC Videos Hosted By GTPlanet.net UPDATED!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 186 comments

Race Idiot

(Banned)
Sao Tome and Principe
Sao Tome and Principe
Hi I suppose allot of users here have seen my videos of GTC and I have got some positive response, also I havent added videos for a while but I have been having trouble with the uploading process. I am currently in the process of making some new videos, so make sure to check this thread for updates.

GTConcept Tokyo Geneva Promo Video With Disturbed - Shout 2000 as the soundtrack

GTConcept Tokyo Geneva Promo Video With Feeder - Buck Rodgers as the soundtrack

Me drifting around Autumn Ring II to Bad Religion - Supersonic

Keeno_UK drifting The Mercedes SL55 AMG around Midfield to JXL - Dealing With the Roster

Mazda 6 vs Mazda RX-8 at Midfield II To Feeder - World Asleep

New Videos Updated 9th october 2002!

DVD Preview of GTC staring the elusive Mini Cooper LM

Ford Focus RS vs Honda Civic Type-R

ABT Audi TT-R vs Toms Castrol Supra

Vauxhall VX220 vs Lotus Elise type 72

New Videos Updated 17th october 2002!

Volkswagen W12 at Tokyo R:246

GM Designs Cien at Autumn Ring

New New videos updated 24th October 2002!

Hyundai Accent at Tahiti Maze

Nissan 350Z Lm Racing at Autumn Ring

Nissan 350Z Drift at Midfield Raceway

C8 Laviowhatsit at Tokyo R:246 Reverse

GT40 Concept racing at Midfield

Anyway enjoy the videos if you havent seen them yet, or if you have flame me and tell me how crappy they are. BTW this is my first attempt in video editing so you may notice an improvement in the latter videos.

~- Race Idiot -~
afd.gif

Apart from when Keeno_UK bloody goes off the track :rolleyes:

I have a cool 2 lap replay with the VX220 vs Elise Type 72 that me and Keeno did, I also have a DVD rip with good footage of the Mini Cooper LM. But they need to be uploaded, im going to do some more exciting 2 player replays on the weekend when my mates come around.

Sticky post maybe??? (hopes! ;) )

I'd like to watch these but for whatever reason the College PC :computer: tells me to 🤬 off evertime I click a link :confused:

Would they work in another Video playing program Y2Tuscan? :D

Originally posted by   
keeno's dad must have been hittin the pipe in the same room when he was at midfield.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His dad is "self employed" like you were!

:mad: Im having trouble uploading the videos

I have 4 new videos to upload but im having problems.

Originally posted by alexy2k
I'd like to watch these but for whatever reason the College PC :computer: tells me to 🤬 off evertime I click a link :confused:

Would they work in another Video playing program Y2Tuscan? :D

You can right click the link and Download the whole file and then run it in windows media player!

Note MAJOR UPDATE!

Ive added 4 new videos!
3 nice 2 player battles and a big promo video starring the elusive Mini Cooper S LM rally car!
check the first post for the updates!

ahh finally sumone who can make sum videos along with cudaman, im tryin to make them by using a tv tuner to record, but the quality aint that great though. Mainly recording full drift videos - hey you gotta love initial d ~ ryte!

Im going to try and make a good video with GT3 and GTC combined. Also I am trying to do an Intial D recreation, ill bring the Hachi-Roku and you bring the Yellow FD ;)

Yeah thats all Keeno does! :lol:
you should see him on toca, in a 7 race championship he managed to have a major "accident" with either me or the other two people playing. So he sucks :rolleyes:

And asher I wouldnt call me loosing out by about 0.100 of a second being owned. Considering the amount of times I have beaten you on GT, GT2, GT3, GTC, Toca, Toca2, Colin Mcrae, Wipeout etc etc etc, I consider you owned big time.

come on I did do all those bare bargings my car went out of control honestly :D you can ask brett he will tell you how crap my drivng is

Originally posted by keeno_uk
come on didn't do all thoughs bare bargings my pad went out of control honestly :D you can ask tuscan he will tell you how mad my controller is

Ahhh the truth about toca comes out!
You are worse than ben.

And stop calling me tuscan or I will beat you :mad:

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His dad is "self employed" like you were!

:mad: Im having trouble uploading the videos

I have 4 new videos to upload but im having problems.

doesnt matter to me i cant see the videos i need some program to see them, everytime i down load something it stops. i got a 🤬 up computer! actually not mine my dads and my sis's (my computer doesnt have any programs, just got it back from getting Windows 98 in it).

When i clicked on the hyperlink of Focus RS vs. Civic Type-R, it said to download something or something like that, its right now 13% complete :censored:ing slow computer!

But I was in my Car! :lol:
And the cars just went vroom
Also you forgot "Im going to come last now" :lol:
and "your going to die"

Back