GTC Videos Hosted By GTPlanet.net UPDATED!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 186 comments
Your drifts still look a bit amatureish though.
Look up the drift guide in the gt3 forum just search for the word drift.

Damn there was a cool pic of somthing you wouldve liked for your avatar but I forgot what it was.

:thumbsup: Nice video's mate! :D

Keep up the great work, I'm working on downloading the rest of them for my viewing pleasure, and self torture as I do not have GTC....:(

Care to share your video making process from start to finish? Programs, hardware, technique, music selection process....? How long does it take to render a movie with the transitions...?

:cheers:,

And again, keep it up....their lookin' good!

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
ok but when its done you have a choice of clicking Open or open folder. Which one should i click on?

Open Folder, so then the folder that you downloaded the video to should appear. So then just double click on the icon.

Originally posted by Pako
:thumbsup: Nice video's mate! :D

Keep up the great work, I'm working on downloading the rest of them for my viewing pleasure, and self torture as I do not have GTC....:(

Care to share your video making process from start to finish? Programs, hardware, technique, music selection process....? How long does it take to render a movie with the transitions...?

:cheers:,

And again, keep it up....their lookin' good!

Thaks man!

As im typing I have vegas video open with my newest videos being created, so hopefully (this is if the upload works properly) you should see some more tommorow.

Explanations!
Ok great
Hardware: P2 266mhz computer, 640mb ram, 40gb hdd and Happauge Win TV theatre card.

Software: Sonic Foundry vegas video V3, sonic foundry soundforge 4.5g and Happauge winTv2000.

The PS2 is hooked up to the TV card via an S-Video cable. Then I use WinTV 2000 (or sometimes vidcap) to capture the video at 26fps completely uncompressed, which is huge (about 4 mins of video takes up 1.5gb). Then the huge .avi file goes into Vegas video and gets cut edited transitions applied. Because Vegas video and soundforge are made by the same company they work quite well together, allowing me to transfer audio files add effects and then bung it back into vegas video. When the editing is complete I encode it into 512kbs wmv (every other compression barring .rm format takes about 4 days :scared: )with 96kbs audio. On my computer the videos take about 15-20 mins to render, with effects.

Music choice is a funny one, what I usually do is select my Mp3 folder and all my music is viewed in vegas video, so before I do any serious work on the video I just test different music tracks with the uncut video. I usually try out more than 10 songs to see if it suits the video, although I dont have much taste. Alhough some of the songs have been ripped from CD, the DVD rip, audi TT vs supra and the Mazda 6 vs RX-8 were all from my cd collection.

I think I do a pretty good job with the limited equiptment I have at disposal. :D

Look out for Black Sabbath, Rammstein, Initial D music and a few more other artists in my next batch of videos.

What have you suddenly realised that good throttle controll is vital?

Remember its not just, putting the car into a skid, you have to hold the throttle at the right point. Not bash it forward and back like you do.

good, although I still have to see to belive. Have a look at my skillz with the VW W12 on the first page of this thread :D

BTW you up for I.Link this weekend?

Oh and I got my new motherboard :D :D

Ill get it off rick tommorow you foo!
Considering we are I.linkin that as well, ill get the other copy off my unkle.
So you will have to wait till tommorow because I still have a few replays I want to put on PC when I get home.

aaaarrrrrr fine sssssssssssssssssssssssssssabbotage!!!!! now I can't cruise with new cars now I gotta cruise wid my rx-7

Its a racing game :reallyodd how the hell can you cruize or are you just that crap?

BTW I finished Toca but I still got the Elite championship to do and I got all the cars barring one, which I cant be bothered to get.

Latest Posts

Back