GTC Videos Hosted By GTPlanet.net UPDATED!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 186 comments
Yeah, I was going to put the RVD music on it but it looked kinda dumb, the HHH music went well with it as well.

Have you got windows media player?
either download the latest version, or whilst your on the intenet run windows media player and then open the video file. It should then start to download the newest windows media video thing, let this download (shouldnt take more than a min) and then you should be able to play em.

oh I see!

did you left click the link to the video file?
well insted right click the link and say save target as and then it will download to your computer. If you left click the videos they will stream off the server which isnt very good for 56k

This is what you should be doing?

attachment.php

Now select where you want it to go

attachment.php

Click save and now the download box comes up

attachment.php

Downloading files 101

If its getting stuck on 2% all the time on the last step that must mean there is a problemo with your internet connection.

Do some in real life! :D
And I wanna see you do a burnout in your car!
Bleah!
Maybe today Ill do the vids but I wont bother capturing them yet.
Go buy a PS2 damn you!

i cant buy a ps2 - my wife said shes getting me one for my birthday and i cant buy one before then. what can i say, im whipped :(

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Do some in real life! :D
And I wanna see you do a burnout in your car!
Bleah!
Maybe today Ill do the vids but I wont bother capturing them yet.
Go buy a PS2 damn you!

have paitents young grasshoppa.

I think ill do some big fat video with GT3 and GTC, although I want my 1337 motherboard for my new comp first.

could you do a one lap drift video of autumn ring at 640x480?

im on 56k but id wait for the d/l for a decent sized vid.

I would do them at 640x480 but my old comp would probably be sitting there all week encoding it. Maybe when I get my new comp set up.

yo brett it took me 200 hundred attempts but I finally got that yellow rx-7 (fd if u will) and have been practicing my drifting skill wid it I even got the power right which is about 350 horse power and also I have reduced the weight by 1 so thats okay arrr gonna do the best initial D drifts ever :D

Back