GTC Videos Hosted By GTPlanet.net UPDATED!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 186 comments
Im going to do a Music video of GT3/GTC and also GTC videos of the cars that were cut out of GTC (Mini cooper LM, 350Z Razo version) so watch out for that. :D

yo race idiot havent your got enough videos we have been doin this latest vid for too long now when are you gonna have everything you need

Well I could make a whole video with just the RX-8 vs 787B GT40 vs GT40 Concept, Jaguar S-Type R drifts and AE86 Corolla drifts.
But then we would have missed out soo many cars.

You do you know how long it takes just to capture the video sequence?

Bloody ages so dont roll your eyes at me boy.

yeah people we truly have finally finished the video I have seen the whole vid and its wicked I think brett aka race idiot is uploading it today

I just need to get it uploaded.

Here is a little sneak preview.

attachment.php

I can't view the videos - they save in a format my computer doesn't support. Rce Idiot, do you think you could make them Movie Clips?

A friend and I have a 45min long replay from test course with two of the same 686-m Fourmula 1's duel it out the entire time I mean its extremely long but funny as heck. with 360's off the side rails and a 1080 spinout its a must see. Just wondering if anyone would watch it if I took the time to put it up?

Nice vids..

I also had quite a few good runs with the Hyundai... the control of the car is exceptional... I thought nothing could come close to the Mitshubishi Tarmac (my fav rally car)... but there is lotsa hope for Hyundai.... it might just become my fav rally car...

If somebody can borrow me a digital camera then i can also upload my vids... any takers???? ;)

Originally posted by Catch-my-Drift?
Nice vids..

I also had quite a few good runs with the Hyundai... the control of the car is exceptional... I thought nothing could come close to the Mitshubishi Tarmac (my fav rally car)... but there is lotsa hope for Hyundai.... it might just become my fav rally car...

If somebody can borrow me a digital camera then i can also upload my vids... any takers???? ;)

Thanks mate.

Yeah, I really do like that Accent Rally car I hope I see a return of it in GT4. A bit lacking in power but it handles really nicely, just makes me want to load up GTC and ave a go with it.

As for video making, you'd be much better off looking for a TV card, or a Graphics card with a TV in feature. Using a digital camera, is uh hard.

:D

Back