GTC Videos Hosted By GTPlanet.net UPDATED!

• Thread starter Race Idiot
  • 186 comments
Yes because I am miles better than you and that is a fact .
Oh its true its damn true.

Ok ok fine you are...................... ok

Yes but I would be telling a lie if I said you were as good as me, wouldnt I.

You are good but still no way as good as me and you know it.

Right, when you two stop "bigging" each other up i was refering to the excellent production standard. :lol:

Superb work guys, i am, not worthy.

Oh, I see

You know I made those videos on a P2 266mhz computer!
although having 640mb ram also helps. You should see some of my drifting stuff in the W12 and the cien.

Originally posted by Y2TUSCAN
Yes but I would be telling a lie if I said you were as good as me, wouldnt I.

You are good but still no way as good as me and you know it.

well since you put it that way "dude" i c your point of view

ok i got it working but now theres another problem.... it keeps on "buffering" and its annoying, so when its done buffering it plays than it keeps on continuesly stops to keep on buffering, PLEASE HELP ME Y2TUSCAN!!!!!!

I helped you Buzz...

didn't want to but felt terribly sad for your PC cause well you use it and it shouldn't have to be used by an inexperienced kid...

ease up mazkid we all had to start somewhere i myself ain't all that good tuscan done all the video editing I just provided as a co-driver

yeah but you can download a file cant you :D
Anyway you can build a computer so I wouldnt say you dont know allot ;)

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
And one more thing does the L looking symbol you guys use in the UK the UK symbol for $?
L? £? $?

Whatever.

Anyway, NEW VIDEOS ADDED! CHECK THE FIRST POST

Originally posted by GTS-R_MAN
OK you listen to AltF8, but of course you dont answer my question!

Well I did give you specific instructions on how to save the videos to your computer. And you seem to still be just left clicking on the links so that they stream off the server.

If you have saved the videos to you computer you just have to double click on them and then they will run WITHOUT buffering.

http://forums.gtplanet.net/showthread.php?postid=373445#post373445

Follow these instrutions and then when it asks you to save point it to the desktop. Then the video file should appear on the desktop. Double click on the file and watch the video.

If it still doesnt work when you have downloaded it and it wont play in the player, try downloading windows media player update.

When I get me an X-Port :(
Although ive had no luck, im going to order off the internet hopefully.

BTW do you wanna see the Lexus SC430 in action?

Silver would be fine.

Question for ya! OK, this might seem impossible and far fetched, but, would it be possible to make a video taking multiple replays, say of a race competition where there were 7 racers. Overlay each replay on to one video so that you could see each competitors race replay combined with all the others?

You mean like having 7 ghost cars on the same video?
Thats kinda what they show you on WRC programs.

I dont think I could do that, merging audio files is hard enough let alone videos.

Shame though because it would be great for olr for a race info.

Originally posted by Race Idiot
You mean like having 7 ghost cars on the same video?
Thats kinda what they show you on WRC programs.

I dont think I could do that, merging audio files is hard enough let alone videos.

Shame though because it would be great for olr for a race info.

Exactly what I was asking about.

You must learn these skills Y2. I don't want excuses, I want results! :D

Back