GTCS F1 World Championship Season I - Drivers Needed - Round 4 - 5/12F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 315 comments
  • 42,842 views
Anyone going to practice today at scheduled time?

Remember we 'sprang forward' an hour today
 
I won't have time today, I got chores I've been putting off.

taddy93
Ps: i'm sorry guts but Valerio can not partecipate due to the time and day.

No worries, I'll get the OP updated after work today
 
Last edited:
When are we going to start this championship? Any updates?
 
I would like to have at least 10 drivers on the grid before we start. My buddy should be picking up a copy of the game here soon, that will put us at 8 drivers. So hopefully we get a couple more to sign up soon.
 
Hey guys, I raced in an online league organized by Shaggy the year before last and I've been thinking of joining another, when are you looking to start this one?? I haven't got 2012 yet only 2011 but I'll grab 2012 if I sign up. Don't expect much from me though Imnot the best haha plus I've had a year out :P
 
We're hopefully starting ASAP just waiting for more drivers.
 
Doesn't look like we're going to get much more drivers.
 
Agreed, we should be happy with what we have, I'm going to PM a few others and see if they'd be interested,
 
Dave shot me a pm- I'd totally be interested! Not sure if I can make all the races because they're on Sunday, but ill try my best!

Sauber or Mercedes for me :)
 
LvRacer, i sent to you a friend request... add me
 
If everyone is good with the amount of drivers then so am I. Is everyone ok with round 1 this Sunday?
 
Yes I'm good with this sunday,
 
Just want to remind everyone that our league races will be invite only rooms. So if you haven't sent me an FR yet to GTP_LVracerGT make sure you do before Sunday.

EDIT: Totally forgot I won't be home this weekend. It's the INDYCAR season opener and I'm going to be at my Dad's house. Family tradition. So first round will be the Sunday after, on the 31st.
 
8-9 drivers is ok as long as we all race the full 50%

My pet peeve is when someone has damage or problems they just quit the race instead of finishing; so in the end only 5 or 6 of 9 drivers stuck around to the end
 
Yeah, agreed. I may add a rule where you can only score points if you complete 75% race distance.
 
Race distance is only 50% anyway?
 
Meh, Being how I am you should be forced to finish all of the race as much as possible to qualify for points, even if you end up 3 laps down, otherwise the same thing will happen at 75% I have been doing the same in some events, BUT, I'm having some serious medical disorders as of the last 6 weeks, So I can participate in every event, but if I start getting drowsy or ill then I pull off circuit, regain my composure then continue, I was so annoyed that when the Le Mans endurance race came up in another series I was in and the symptoms started 3 laps in, when I had the car to beat on the day, I had to quit the event because I couldn't get my self together, but I got given 3rd place as people had quit at the required distance to get maximum points, I kept pace wher I could, and eventually climbed up through the field,
 
He means no quitting 3/4s through a 50% race :)

But I agree with TDZdave; you should have to finish the race to score points (unless you destroyed your car on Singapore pit entrance like I did in another series :yuck:)

And kudos to you TDZdave for your racing efforts 👍
 
He means no quitting 3/4s through a 50% race :)

But I agree with TDZdave; you should have to finish the race to score points (unless you destroyed your car on Singapore pit entrance like I did in another series :yuck:)

And kudos to you TDZdave for your racing efforts 👍

What can I say, I love racing cars, racing, cars, golf and girls..... In that precise order :lol:
 
ID: harpinc1

Car: Lotus Renault

Weapon: DFGT
 
Glad to have a team mate finally,
 
Good! I prefer lotus.
 
Just want to remind everyone the first race will be a week from today. I've just got the drivers list updated. If I've made any mistakes or forgotten anyone, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP. 👍
 
Just want to remind everyone the first race will be a week from today. I've just got the drivers list updated. If I've made any mistakes or forgotten anyone, let me know and I'll fix it ASAP. 👍

I thought the first race was today?
 
Back