GTCS F1 World Championship Season I - Drivers Needed - Round 4 - 5/12F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 315 comments
  • 42,844 views
Anybody wanna practice today?
 
Yeah, agreed. I may add a rule where you can only score points if you complete 75% race distance.

You spelled my psn name wrong. It's harpinc1.
 
Good! I prefer lotus.

Cool 👍 But you are stuck with #10, I can't stand the Romain Crashjean, I'm a Kimi Fan since '01, always have been,
 
Cool 👍 But you are stuck with #10, I can't stand the Romain Crashjean, I'm a Kimi Fan since '01, always have been,

That's fine. I'm also a Raikkonen fan!
 
Cool 👍 But you are stuck with #10, I can't stand the Romain Crashjean, I'm a Kimi Fan since '01, always have been,

That's fine. I'm also a kimi fan!
 
I'll pick it up today or tomorrow so I can start getting used to the physics.

PSN : ZenkiGuy
Car : Torro Rosso
Weapon of Choice : G25
 
I'll pick it up today or tomorrow so I can start getting used to the physics.

PSN : ZenkiGuy
Car : Torro Rosso
Weapon of Choice : G25

Welcome to the team 👍
 
Right on silver! Ill add you to my psn friends. If you want to practice this week and make some strategies we can. Ill pick it up tonight or sometime early this week.
 
Right on silver! Ill add you to my psn friends. If you want to practice this week and make some strategies we can. Ill pick it up tonight or sometime early this week.

Our strategy is not to pit on the same lap haha.
 
I still do not have a teammate yet... I guess i'll race as a lone wolf xD
 
Can we get a countdown timer?
 
Have someone already done some laps in Melbourne? What is your best lap? Mine is 1:25:3 with hard tires.
 
Have someone already done some laps in Melbourne? What is your best lap? Mine is 1:25:3 with hard tires.

I'll test tomorrow night. How much rubber on track? And how much fuel and also what fuel mix?
 
This is gonna sound dumb, but I'm not sure how to put one in the OP.

:lol:........ No mate, not dumb, I'm clueless too :lol:
 
Have someone already done some laps in Melbourne? What is your best lap? Mine is 1:25:3 with hard tires.

I haven't. I can't decide how I want to practice. As far as I know the only way to practice online with the equal performance is to jump straight to qualifying. It's actually a piss off you can't just turn laps online with people.

If I practice offline, I have to go with the McLaren specs, which will most likely be faster and different car performance.
 
I haven't. I can't decide how I want to practice. As far as I know the only way to practice online with the equal performance is to jump straight to qualifying. It's actually a piss off you can't just turn laps online with people.

If I practice offline, I have to go with the McLaren specs, which will most likely be faster and different car performance.

Something I hadn't actually realized.....
 
Yep. If anyone hasn't sent a FR to my GTP PSN yet, make sure you do. The room will be invite only.
 
How much tuning can we do under these regs during the event?
 
How much tuning can we do under these regs during the event?

Like set ups? Whatever you want I guess. I was planning on using a setup, but mine don't change very much track to track.
 
Guys, i tell you right now that i will mute everybody because microphones can be very annoying.
PS: @LVRacerGT: i sent to you a FR almost 2 weeks ago but you did not accept it yet. Make sure to do it ;)
 
I won't make it this week. Ill be driving home from the beach.

Should be good to go for the rest of the races though!
 
taddy93
Guys, i tell you right now that i will mute everybody because microphones can be very annoying.
PS: @LVRacerGT: i sent to you a FR almost 2 weeks ago but you did not accept it yet. Make sure to do it ;)

I'll check again. Make sure you sent it to GTP_LVracerGT
 
I only use my mic when necessary; muted otherwise
 
BlacqueJacques
I only use my mic when necessary; muted otherwise

Yes that was actually one thing I was going to go over. Let's please have minimal radio chatter during qualifying and none during the race. Please save any chat or concerns until after the race.
 
Back