GTCS F1 World Championship Season I - Drivers Needed - Round 4 - 5/12F1 2010-2016 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LVracerGT
  • 315 comments
  • 42,844 views
I'm led to believe that mic's during races of 20% plus can only be heard by the nearest car to you, so you can instruct lapped vehicles where to release you etc,
 
Like set ups? Whatever you want I guess. I was planning on using a setup, but mine don't change very much track to track.

Ok so do we just practice on our own? And then we will do qualifying and race on Sunday?
 
Ok so do we just practice on our own? And then we will do qualifying and race on Sunday?

Correct, except I will most likely be practicing tonight online with my teammate. Just to get some laps in with how the car will be on race day.
 
I should probably do that too :lol:
 
I've just been turning laps in time trail, Crap way to practice but it's my day of so might as well get the track time
 
Everyone ready for the race today? I'm pretty excited 👍 I hope we have a good turnout
 
I'm assuming the event opens in 2 hours approx?
 
How far away is this event?
 
4PM Eastern time is 10PM Rome, so...
 
Ho many hours?
 
We have a 6 hour difference from Miami (my aunt lives there).
 
That's cool, but how many hours until the room opens? What time is it for you?
 
Race is in 2 hours. Also i wont be able to make next weeks race but ill be there for today.
 
Thanks, didn't know if I was going to make it, I am now for sure
 
Sorry guys, I was out doing some chores. Race is in about an hour and a half. I will be making the room and sending invites at the specified start time. Once everyone is in I will go over a quick drivers briefing and then we will start qualifying.

Also, make sure you have sent me an FR if you haven't. Race lobby will be invite only!
 
Last edited:
Thanks mate, looking forward to it!
 
I just wanna say thanks to everyone who showed up today. I think that was a pretty good first event. Congrats to Taddy on his win 👍 I'll be getting the points tables updated shortly.

Also, if it works for the majority signed up, I think we may do a race every other weekend instead of every week.

Edit: Points tables updated. Its actually looking pretty good 👍 👍 👍
 
Last edited:
Sorry about my tardyness today, and hopefully can get my self sorted for round 2-3,
 
Hello guys, i'm gonna do my review of the australian GP. First things first, can we do not play with IAs for the next GPs? I almost crashed due to a contact with Kovalainen and threw through the window 2 qualifiying laps.
That sad, i did the pole position with hard tires and that gave me the adventage for the final part of the race. I did a couple of mistakes, including the crash that broke my front wing ( luckily just a flap) with 7-8 laps remaining. I'm happier because my race pace was very good.
PS: so we are gonna race every 2 weeks?
 
I actually liked having the AI there. It made qualifying really interesting and I had a pretty good battle with Webber during the race. And in all honesty, you don't really need any more help. Not bragging, but I'm pretty quick and I'm using a wheel. I had no chance of keeping up with you and you're using a DS3.
 
AI ruined my race early on heading into turn 2 on lap 1 where Massa turned straight into me.
 
Does anyone want to vote for or against having AI on the track at least until we can get more guys signed up? If we can get 8-10 racing regularly I wouldn't want AI on the track.
 
I'm not for it, They lack brains, sure its fun racing them occasionally, but not for this, It just makes things harder then it need be,
 
Very smooth. Nice lap. Just try to remember what I touched on in the pre race drivers briefing about keeping at least 2 wheels on the tarmac 👍

If you're that smooth with the controller, you should look at getting a wheel
 
Unless we get more drivers (more than 6) I want A.I. so that I may race someone as I will not be able to keep up with Tad :)

I got a drive through penalty on lap 1, but I am not complaining.
 
Back