gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Thank you, Thank you all :bowdown: The one I really wanted to have feeling, and I'm happy it turned out great. For today, it's a small update, a preview. Tommorow me and Slzk are releasing Antidote. It's gonna be a huge set, and I've made up a special little preview. For it. This is a 3 feature set essentially. Me vs. Slzk, a car showcase, then a Remix of his Antidote.

Okay, so it's not That much of a preview :lol: Here's an actual preview.

Heh, I didn't think it would take me this long to understand the system you use to name each individual image. :lol:

And, yeah... That is going to be awesome.

I like the moody look of this, it seems to match the song quite well as it's a fairly hard hitting track! I got bored of it a few weeks ago though since Radio 1 just played it repeatedly all day long!

Thank you guys, I always feel risky posting previews, but I guess they work :D Also Mog, You're lucky :P I'd love to have Radio 1. :lol: So, the moment. Antidote. An idea that Slzk originally came up with, with good vs. evil. And, I loved his Blanche GT-R, So i copied it, and one thing lead to another, we got talking and we came up with Antidote. Me, being the crazier, wilder Knife Party, and Slzk being the cleaner, more powerful Swedish House Mafia. So, what happens when you mix those two, AWESOMENESS. So yeah, GTD Party Vs. SLZK House Mafia. This is a huge set, 41 shots, which may be A. The most I've done, and B. the biggest set on GTP? jBhIpS had a 30 Something set I think... I unno, anyways, it's Showing my own GT-R, a Remix of Slzk's shots (Both showcase of his GT-R and the Vs) , and my shots of the Vs. Hopefully we'll have more coming, so watch out :D As for the song, well... What do you think it's gonna be? It's Knife Party's pure Dubstep Wobble version of Antidote. Also, If anyone could tweet this and slzk's to Knife Party's Twitter? :D I'd die from awesome if they even looked our sets.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

120440%20-%20animated%20Carrot_Top%20cherry%20cider%20medley%20rainbow_dash%20Sparkler.gif

This is the third time I'm using this. :D

Gtuned

These are my favourites from the whole set, but I just LOVE that B&W shot. It's so crisp, so detailed. The editing on these is AMAZING! I love all of the shots, but I'm probably being a little biased towards the R35 more. :P That I can't help. What I like about this set is you show off each others cars' personality and show that these cars are beautiful, but also FAST and deadly. The backfire shot is just INSANELY GOOD! and don't even get me started on the brake glow shot. Everyone one of these shots I've quoted are NAILED PERFECTLY. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well, would you look at this...

Well, actually, you wouldn't. It's too good.

Umm... This is such a consistently fantastic piece of work. I am continuously impressed with every set, and I am sure the next one will be even better, but for now...

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUU.
Do you know I have antidote on replay for the past few hours? I'm going :dunce:.
Especially with the random Japanese woman shouting in the explicit version.
Wonder if you could hear me if I shouted at the screen right now... "AWWWWWEEEESOME!"

Gee, I just shouted a thought out, didn't I? :dunce:

These are all awesome photos, the action shots in particular are brilliant, but the best bit? That black Skyline! :drool: What colour paint is that?

Every time I visit this gallery I'm trying to find new words to describe my fascination. I guess I'm out of words now. All that comes out of my mouth when I see this set is a few strange sounds and a gallon of drool. If I had a hat I'd take it off and salute you.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING SO MUCH AWESOMNESS!!! :D

You guys are SO AWESOME
It's best shots I've ever seen . Really.
ULTRA !!! 1000000000000000000000000000000 drool smiles
GREAT job ,Garrett !

Thank you guys, wouldn't of been possible without slzk, so half credit is due to him. As for the color Mog, I don't know :lol: You'll have to ask slzk about that one. As for today, minor filler update, I got the Euro Classics cruise set coming later. For these 2, they're more graphics based. I got an Alpha Mask plugin for Paint.net so this is me buckin' around with it. One's a remix of Mog's SLS shot, and the other is one based off my FlutterStang. So yeah, these may be a bit meh, but The Euro set is pretty damn awesome.

Back