gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Great work, Gtuned! The last two pictures are outstanding, but, as already mentioned by others, I would have preferred the sky and trees to be darker. :)

Totally awesome edit! :drool: The sky/moon/trees etc... all look perfect to me on my computer. :) (These other guys must have their brightness/contrast all wrong on their monitors.) :sly: :lol:

I think the background is too bright considering it's supposed to be at night and the camera is pointing directly at the headlights. I'd say you could use some flares to give the impression the viewer is slightly blended from looking at the headlights so I'd not make those trees in the background so much visible and adjust the opacity on the moon a bit as well.

Fantastic editing though! 👍

:drool:👍:bowdown: :drool:👍:bowdown: :drool:👍:bowdown: :drool:👍:bowdown: :drool:👍:bowdown:

I don't care what others say about the trees and skies, DAT LENS FLARE! Me MUCHO Gusta!

I never knew Luna watched the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Did she? That's what she does every race, every year.

Thanks everyone! Sorry about the delay in the updates... go blame Most Wanted and me getting uber busy again. I've been trying to make up a really good set but to be honest, I really haven't. Still working on making up something mind-blowing and full of awesome but it'll have to wait some. I got some good stuff planned, more pony edits of course, some collabs yet again, more tutorials, even a big pack full of Curve Presets for Paint.net, lens flares, textures, light leaks and even some shots for remixing and even a few VIP's... But hopefully I'll RTMF (Rock This Mediocre Filler :lol: )

Just noticed that i've reached over 1,500 replies. Wow... Never thought that would of happened ever! Thanks everyone!

Heheh, can't stop myself. :P

tumblr_lte9vwWLZQ1qfd3x7.jpg

This if this is your 'mediocre filler' - I can't wait to see your 'full of awesome and mind blowing' work to come!. :eek: :drool: :bowdown: :)

Mediocre? MEDIOCRE?! Are you kidding me?!?! This is fantastic! :drool:👍 :drool:👍 :drool:👍

BTW, are those anamorphic lens flare for Photoshop CS5?

Thank you again guys, and justin, i got some lens flare stocks a long with other resources, I may be giving them out sometime.
Now for the first proper set of hopefully many, the We Are Young VIP. My favorite set of all, the combination of cars and everyone together was something amazing, and This is something i've been wanting to do for a while and I just finished it. I completely re-shot it and re-edited, for the best VIP remix I could do. It's not as big as the first, but it sure packs a punch as the last did. I don't think you could get bored shooting this set with as many opportunities there are for insane shots. So here it is, Part II. The VIP.

Epic editing! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Shot #1, #6, #8, #11, #12, #17, #18 and #19 are amazing! :drool:👍

Back