gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
Wow Absolutely Fantastic they look like Stuff that should be put in a Ferrari Paddock really love the update my favourite amongst yours ,4th shot from the left is my favorite looks like a retro poster.

Just letting you know now, those "update #" imgs won't last long. When I tried doing that some time ago, I actually reached the image count limit per single post.

Thanks again guys, i thought i would of had more comments on them, i thought it was one my of better sets, but whatever. Anyways, here's my 2.0 Entry this week. And by the other entries, it's gonna be a 5th Placer again.

Wow, love the F10 shots. Dramatic and minimalistic are both things I enjoy in shots. Great work. The color on that GTR looks amazing.

Thanks guys, i was hoping to get some more feedback, but whatever.
Here's my Entry for the Photoshop Contest, a Poster of the Lexus LF-A and a faux Naruse edition (Similar to the Nurburgring edition, as close as i could get in GT5) I'll have a set coming later of my Naruse LF-A at Nurburgring.

Pretty sweet, it's like a movie poster.

But I would've put the man the myth the machine or something. The word result is kinda anti-climatic.

Not bad Gtuned. The angled design break up works well.

And I don't know why I did comment on your F10 set earlier but there's a handful of great shots in there. 👍

Excellent F1, shots, might be the best F1 shots of I've seen taken. Wish I had time to play to get one.

The poster is well done, I do have a few gripes with it, such as the content you decided to put in it. I'm just nitpicking from a marketing point of view, and as marketing major, just ignore my nitpick :crazy: Overall good feel and tribute. 👍

Thanks for the support everyone, I probably should of picked the wording better, but i may have a chance this week. Probably not but whatever. Anyways here's a preview of Part 2, for those who remember/care. As you can guess, The car featured will be the Ferrari 330 P4, at Piazza Del Campo and Nurburgring. I'm also thinking about entering this in the 2.0 in place of my Trans Cammer. I'm 99% sure it's still fallen within the restrictions. Full Size really does it justice.

The only unrealistic thing about that picture is that it doesn't have a bigger crowd around the ultra rare Ferrari.

Great shot

Haha, so true.

Awesome shot Gtuned. 👍

I must say overall your stuff has improved greatly over the last few weeks. Nice to see such improvement in someones work. Keep it up.

Thanks guys, I had a good feeling about it, but I probably won't get much this week. Anyways while I still try to make my P4 Set not suck, which is getting pretty hard. Here's something i found in my Edited GT5 Folder.. It's not that good ( i was just screwing around with colors and layers)

Pretty cool, always good to experiment. I think a higher contrast would do it good. Like duplicate it and threshold and maybe multiply it or something.

Okay I tried the pop art thing again, It's hard with Paint.net cause of it's lack of AA and wierd blending modes. I think i got a better result though with this one.

Well i guess the pop art's didn't go ever too well, but whatever. In the mean time of trying to get enough Good pictures for my P4 Set, here's my GSport FT86 at Fuji and Kyoto Shore-in. I think they turned out pretty good myself.

Back