gtd | A Cross The Universe: The Final

• Thread starter gtuned
  • 1,634 comments
I like the first signature best. Although it looks a bit jaggy, maybe a bit smoother? The other 2 aren't working for me, the 2nd one is ok, but looks a but messy, but not all that bad. The 3rd concept doesnt fit GT5 really and the white border looks unprofessional. Great shots though, I like the 2nd shot best.

I like the first signature best. Although it looks a bit jaggy, maybe a bit smoother?

I tried the smoothness, but Paint.net didn't really give me an option so that was the best i could get. But here's 8 New edited pictures of my Lexus LFA at SSR5. I really think this is one of my better sets. All pictures are clickable and will go to full size.

Very nice mood overall. I like shots 1, 3 and the last one.

The colour and mood of one is very nice. Love the detail and overall picturesque feel of number 2 with the open focus on the scenery it is also very nice and the last just looks badass to me the grayish tones and harsh black look geat.

I'd say it's certainly one of your best sets.

Really nice set. My favourites are the one with the trees and the roof-mounted shot. The rest are excellent too, but those two are standouts. Keep up the good work :)

Woah! Awesome update! They all have a perfect 'street racing' feel to them, and the tones are colourful but mean at the same time reflecting the car really well. It looks mean but it's also sort of friendly.

I have no idea how you managed to keep the quality so high across so many photos either, that takes some serious skill!

GPR
Very nice mood overall. I like shots 1, 3 and the last one.

The colour and mood of one is very nice. Love the detail and overall picturesque feel of number 2 with the open focus on the scenery it is also very nice and the last just looks badass to me the grayish tones and harsh black look geat.

I'd say it's certainly one of your best sets.
Which is the first and last one. I'm confused >_>
SVX
WOW!

AMAZING! All of them are awesome!
Thanks again SVX :D
Really nice set. My favourites are the one with the trees and the roof-mounted shot. The rest are excellent too, but those two are standouts. Keep up the good work :)
WHOOOOO Another major photographer likes my work.
Stunning Definatley one of your better sets Love all of them Gtuned great job 👍
I thought so too. I don't think i can do any better.
Awesome Set really like what you have done here
Awesome pics Gtuned, very moody! I liek! :D
I try and sometimes win too xD
Woah! Awesome update! They all have a perfect 'street racing' feel to them, and the tones are colourful but mean at the same time reflecting the car really well. It looks mean but it's also sort of friendly.

I have no idea how you managed to keep the quality so high across so many photos either, that takes some serious skill!
I have no idea how I did it either. But somehow i apprently did.

I really like your latest set of pictures. The car is shown from well devised angles and the quality is outstanding. Well done! 👍

Quality, just pure quality, fantastic update Gtuned, as Mog said gives off that proper street racing look, the cars have such attitude which just adds to all of the pictures

Thanks for all the comments and support guys, means alot to me.
Next set up is my Skyline GTR at The 'Ring and some showcase shots.

flightcam.jpg

My favorite one of all! Did you use photoshop or just the camera settings in the game?

Thanks guys, i wasn't too sure about the set myself, they look okay, but comapred to the rest of my folder, they look alike.
Also Revelation, that's mostly Game, i just adjusted the colors slightly is all.

That colour combined with the carbon bonnet is perfect! The photo travel shots have some amazing tones to them, they are absolutely stunning!

Thanks guys, but i have to say that one is gone, Blingy now has it, i bought another one that looks even better that i'll be showing in a few days, but here's my fail of an entry for the New 2.0 Comp. Really, I Dont think i could do anything better. Probably won't even make the cut. Also added my Regular entry. I'm pretty sure I don't have any true skill, I just get lucky.

Last edited:
Back