Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 4PM

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 5PM

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 6PM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
I thought I had it after the first OMT tbh. His line was odd and his speed was all over the place, you can see I was hard on the brakes way before he got near me and I still hit him because he dropped down and slowed so much.
@ghostthief980
You can see for your self he is off line right the way though the course, also look at my accelerator and brake. I did everything I could do avoid it. View attachment 238415
I just think the guy should be humble in defeat especially after getting demolished him round 1 where the same happened, he spun me first run and I passed him going into the second corner because he went wide.
Hahahahhahahha:lol::lol: :lol::lol: I'm DEAD :D

I just think the guy should be humble in defeat especially after getting demolished round 1
images-2.jpeg

Me vs Dynasty:

Me vs Ghost: 2-0 SL
Me vs Wind: 2-1 DASC and SL
Me vs Devil: 1-0 Hams comp

6-1
case closed

@Biller dont show up late. you was also given two practice runs.

Me vs Dynasty:

6-1
case closed

Wow Vinny was right about the passed stuff, you're just an ego junky. You may be better then me and others but you should improve upon not being a dick about it.
There's a start for everyone beating someone who just started using the wheel 2-4 months ago (which is 80% of the team right now (you should know that since you were apart of this team) )

Wow Vinny was right about the passed stuff, you're just an ego junky. You may be better then me and others but you should improve upon not being a dick about it.

How have I been a 🤬 about it? You come in here like kids who've had there ice cream stolen

Me vs Dynasty:

6-1
case closed

Lol late !!!!!!!!you said comp was at 1:00pm LoL , I was there at 12h30pm you sure you're okay today lol? no practice runs at all lol...:lol: Oh and Duddy I couldn't care about you beating Me lol it's a game :lol:

nOTICE: sTART IN 25 MINUTES AS ROOM NEARLY FULL

Lol Duddy , the moment I come in the room you always put me on lol I had no practice runs :lol::lol:

Lol late !!!!!!!!you said comp was at 1:00pm LoL , I was there at 12h30pm you sure you're okay today lol? no practice runs at all lol...:lol: Oh and Duddy I couldn't care about you beating Me lol it's a game :lol:

Sorry you're not very good at reading

How have I been a 🤬 about it? You come in here like kids who've had there ice cream stolen
Like that.
We have judges. Wind bruh, I died watching your runs :lol::lol:
And this.
Me vs Dynasty:

6-1
case closed

And this.
I thought I had it after the first OMT tbh. His line was odd and his speed was all over the place, you can see I was hard on the brakes way before he got near me and I still hit him because he dropped down and slowed so much.
@ghostthief980
You can see for your self he is off line right the way though the course, also look at my accelerator and brake. I did everything I could do avoid it. View attachment 238415
I just think the guy should be humble in defeat especially after getting demolished him round 1 where the same happened, he spun me first run and I passed him going into the second corner because he went wide.
And this.

Now I'm gonna go and you're gonna call me a pussy. Right? Cool.

Sorry you're not very good at reading
Yo bro you put on the op that it starts at 1h I got home at 12h20 then went right on to 12h30 expecting practice runs till 1:00 don't go changing times at the last minutes respect your own words :odd:

Sorry I didn't make it all. I ended up picking up my best friend today and took him car shopping. Soo I was out all day till about 6:00 P.M this afternoon. If nothing come up next week I should be there. If I find out anything I'll let ya'll know and have my name pulled. Don't wanna be a sign up and not make at least ONE of the first 3 rounds. :/

This will be the last season, too many *** holes who don't appreciate the time it takes into putting everything together. As well as GT being boring as ****.

This will be the last season, too many *** holes who don't appreciate the time it takes into putting everything together. As well as GT being boring as ****.
Well yeah GT is boring when no ones on. Kinda the same with GTA

Oh I know what it takes. I've tried running a comp. Its hard as **** for just ONE event let alone trying to organize an entire season. I dunno what happened last round but like I said I'll more than likely be there this coming weekened. Again sorry for not making it. Something VERY last minute and unexpected came up. :(

Oh I know what it takes. I've tried running a comp. Its hard as **** for just ONE event let alone trying to organize an entire season. I dunno what happened last round but like I said I'll more than likely be there this coming weekened. Again sorry for not making it. Something VERY last minute and unexpected came up. :(

It's ag dude, every round till the end will be the same, recorded, edited and rendered. You did miss one off the closest damn follows courtesy of @monsterGAUZ tho.

Well yeah GT is boring when no ones on. Kinda the same with GTA
Planning on just recording GTA, it's pretty fun still and hopefully new stuff gets added

Last edited:
I swear this happens every time a questionable call goes down, someone asks a question and the reply is blown out of proportion.

I swear half of y'all acting like you got money on the line for this game.
I'll be participating towards the end of the season after end of semester - with my trusty S14 again.

Come at me insomnia

Back