Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 4PM

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 5PM

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 6PM

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Oh and the time has now been changed to 12PM GMT +1 to accommodate for Australians. Reason for change being that the majority of competitors for the last 2 rounds were from the EU. So that's 11PM AUS time, 7AM EST and 4AM PST (I think)
@TH137Z
@Stavingo

Oh and the time has now been changed to 12PM GMT +1 to accommodate for Australians. Reason for change being that the majority of competitors for the last 2 rounds were from the EU. So that's 11PM AUS time, 7AM EST and 4AM PST (I think)
@TH137Z
@Stavingo

omg yay, hopefully I can slide in next week as long as I finish them assignments early

Actually they can still attend, nobody has been kicked out. I've just moved it to a more suitable time for AUS guys as they're more respectable. (Not generalizing every american that plays GT)
Can't get up that early you definitely kicked out PST 4 am man lol. USDC is running so anyone that still wants to comp and can't look into that.

Well we'll see how it goes this week and if it doesn't go as planned I'll move it to a time that's suitable for both

If it doesn't work I suggest to moving the comp one hour later, midnight to 1am isn't a stretch for us since this is hosted on a weekend.

Dont think I can make it at that time on saturdays.

d3ect.jpg

Latest Posts

Back