GTE Grand Touring Endurance - Smuffy, Furinkazen, Ferrari Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 785 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
Furinkazen Presents...
GTE Series
"Grand Touring Endurance"

BOP update:

ASTON: +10hp, now 501hp
CORVETTE: -10hp, now 443hp
FERRARI - Unchanged at 453hp
FORD - Unchanged at 424hp
LOTUS -Unchanged at 432hp / 1340kg

Welcome to the inaugural GTE Series. Based on the GTE class cars used in the real life World Endurance Championship and Le Mans 24 Hours, this series aims to showcase the very finest GT machines in the closest battles over 2 classes of driver - GTE PRO for winners of GTP championships past and present, and GTE AM for those bidding to join them!

~Many thanks to FlyingFox for the tables!~

9185313111_496fedf2b9_o.png

9188110424_86bef4165b_o.png

9172251203_12924d8e67_o.png

9188110438_522edd0911_o.png

Last edited:
Lobby Information:

~Races are held Saturdays nights, with room open from 7.15pm UK time through to 10.25pm.~

~To compete make sure you have "Furinkazen" on your friends list - it is an open lobby and drivers who I do not know will be asked to leave and kicked if necessary!~

~Grip Reduction is set to Real~

~Damage is Heavy~

~Mics are allowed to be ON~

~All driving aids except ABS at 1 are disallowed.~

~Draft is Weak~

~Timetable will be as follows: 7.15pm, Race Room Opens. 7:45pm Qualifying for 15 minutes. 8pm Race begins with formation lap~

~Race’s will be run with a rolling start, with cars in 2x2 formation forming up end of the lap. For more details on start locations, see event information~

~Penalties are off.~

~Fuel Use and Tyre Wear is on.~

~We will use the F1 Points System for each individual class finishing position: 1st : 25 points, 2nd : 18 points, 3rd : 15 points, 4th : 12 points, 5th : 10 points, 6th : 8 points, 7th : 6 points, 8th : 4 points, 9th : 2 points, 10th : 1 point.

~Foul language in the lobby and / or other negative conduct will result in points deductions and bans.~

~You are NOT allowed to swap cars during the course of the season. Prior to the Season Start please make sure you have decided your car~

~Mid race text chat is largely prohibited. Writing down "sorry" is considered fine, but ranting and writing "why did you not wait for me to enter?" or "****ing stupid backmarker!!!" is prohibited.~

~In the event of a major crash involving multiple cars, a caution will be thrown. When it is called the field races until the next sector to take the caution, with the leader acting as pace car. The rest of the field races around to catch up and after 1 lap, the race goes green again at the start line. Pit lane remains open under a caution.

~Le Mans will use a slightly different rule, with two caution areas that the race will go green and yellow from. Zone 1 is the start line, Zone 2 is the sector just after the end of the Mulsanne straight.

Last edited:
Car Specifications:

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE LISTED BELOW ARE REQUIRED - ANYONE FOUND WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE A GTE-PRO CLASS DRIVER, YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. GTE-AM CLASS DRIVERS MUST USE THE UNPAINTED BLACK CARBON BONNET~

MAXIMUM OF 4 CARS PER MAKE!

ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE - 493hp / 1362kg
~1 Remaining~

Weight Stage 3 / Carbon Bonnet / Window Weight Reduction / Sports ECU / Sports Intake Manifold / Racing Air Filter / Sports Exhaust Manifold / Catalyctic Convertor (sports) / Customisable Transmission / Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Customisable LSD / Customisable Suspension / Racing Hard Tyres / All available GT Auto Aero - spoiler is the one looking like this.

CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 - 453hp / 1406kg
~FULL~

Carbon Bonnet / Window Weight Reduction / Sports ECU / Sports Intake Manifold / Racing Air Filter / Sports Exhaust Manifold / Catalyctic Convertor (sports) / Customisable Transmission / Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Customisable LSD / Customisable Suspension / Racing Hard Tyres / All available GT Auto Aero - spoiler is the one looking like this.

FERRARI 458 ITALIA - 453hp / 1470kg
~FULL~

Carbon Bonnet / Window Weight Reduction / Sports ECU / Sports Intake Manifold / Racing Air Filter / Sports Exhaust Manifold / Catalyctic Convertor (sports) / Customisable Transmission / Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Customisable LSD / Customisable Suspension / Racing Hard Tyres / All available GT Auto Aero - spoiler is the low flat one looking like this.

FORD GT - 414hp / 1436kg
~FULL~

Carbon Bonnet / Window Weight Reduction / Sports ECU / Sports Intake Manifold / Racing Air Filter / Sports Exhaust Manifold / Catalyctic Convertor (sports) / Customisable Transmission / Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Customisable LSD / Customisable Suspension / Racing Hard Tyres / All available GT Auto Aero - spoiler is the one looking like this.

LOTUS EVORA - 433hp / 1350kg (35kg ballast required)
~FULL~

Carbon Bonnet / Window Weight Reduction / Engine Stage 3 / Sports ECU / Sports Intake Manifold / Racing Air Filter / Sports Exhaust Manifold / Catalyctic Convertor (sports) / Customisable Transmission / Twin Plate Clutch / Semi Racing Flywheel / Customisable LSD / Customisable Suspension / Racing Hard Tyres / All available GT Auto Aero - spoiler is the one looking like this.

Last edited:
Race Information:

ROUND 1: Le Mans 2009 / 2 Hours / 22 June

ROUND 2: Monza / 2 Hours / 29 June

ROUND 3: Fuji / 2 Hours / 6 July

ROUND 4: Laguna Seca / 2 Hours / 13 July

ROUND 5: Spa / 2 Hours / 20 July

Last edited:
Stay classy now akmuq. :P

I'll sign up driving the ??? since it seems to be a popular choice among fast drivers.

Last edited:
I might give this a go. I'll probably be the whipping boy of the Pro class. :lol:

I'll put my name down for this with the Corvette. Haven't done one of these race series before, this one looks right up my street.

Corvette & Lotus specs updated. Entry list updated. O'Rama, you are AM as I do not believe you have won a GTP title?

Wow, people jumping into their cars quickly. I love the Vette, but can probably live without it. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back