GTE Grand Touring Endurance - Smuffy, Furinkazen, Ferrari Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 785 comments
  • 42,167 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuel consumption and tyre wear are not to bad in the Vantage, I think the Ferrari is worse on fuel but its fast.

The Vantage's worst problem is its huge understeer, and the fact we can't use ballast to try and correct it without compromising front tyre wear doesn't help either...
 
Working on an entry update now.
 
The Vantage's worst problem is its huge understeer, and the fact we can't use ballast to try and correct it without compromising front tyre wear doesn't help either...

Ahh I've sorted that out. And sorted the oversteer on the exit out too.
 
AM Snowcrash AMR
AM FlyingFox AMR
PRO Akmuq AMR
??? Gokartman AMR
AM TDZDave Corvette
??? R1600Turbo Corvette
PRO Niop Corvette
AM JetStar Corvette
??? Orama Ferrari
PRO Smuffy Ferrari
PRO Yeratel Ferrari
PRO DrifterJoe Ford
??? RedPartyHat Ford
PRO DK Ford
AM CnD Ford
PRO DaxCobra Lotus
AM Furinkazen Lotus
??? Lout Lotus
PRO Carbonox Lotus
PRO ChrisJohnson Ferrari

Yep, 20 car capacity entry.
 
I haven't won any championships, so I'm in the Am category.
 
Lol even I have more titles than Kartman.
 
PRO for me. Can't remember if I have any titles, but I was a GT Academy finalist...
 
With kartman driving in AM, it's going to be hard to get class wins :/
 
With kartman driving in AM, it's going to be hard to get class wins :/

Aston looking a little quick in straights, may require a 10hp cut. Not sure right now.
 
Aston looking a little quick in straights, may require a 10hp cut. Not sure right now.

I was using a drag tune, those tires would have lasted at most 6 laps. It will be slower in race trim.
 
Furi, I take it that you missed this after telling me only the Ford and the Ferrari were left.

DK
OK then, I'll take the Ferrari.
 
DK
Furi, I take it that you missed this after telling me only the Ford and the Ferrari were left.

Will fix 👍
 
Aston looking a little quick in straights, may require a 10hp cut. Not sure right now.

Now don't you start again! That's the only advantage (pardon the pun) it's got!!

You don't put 50kg on all the other cars, because they are quicker than the Aston in the corners, do you?

Corvette is pretty much the same on the straights, by the way.
 
can i sign up please furi?
 
well that sucks. nevermind if any spaces become free give me a shout :).
 
well that sucks. nevermind if any spaces become free give me a shout :).

There are a few rounds of this I know I won't be able to make so you can take my place for those if you want.
 
Ok mate sounds good. If furi is ok with it ill take you up on that offer.

Ill try and make all the events but no promise.:-)
 
Ok mate sounds good. If furi is ok with it ill take you up on that offer.

Ill try and make all the events but no promise.:-)

Sure 👍 , you have a Lotus then.
 
Nice one thankyou.👍
 
I might throw my hat in the ring, taking one of the Fords.
 
We are full. For now.
 
What races cant you make?
 
Did you ever consider the MP4-12C?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back