GTE Grand Touring Endurance - Smuffy, Furinkazen, Ferrari Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 785 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should cautions have you race back to the start line or freeze the field at that moment in time? Or my 3rd proposed method - to the next sector?

So I'm classed as PRO due to my TOCA6 Indy championship win, that's good but there is extra pressure on me to do well

So I'm classed as PRO due to my TOCA6 Indy championship win, that's good but there is extra pressure on me to do well

Yes you are PRO Chris 👍

Just to point out Le Mans is opener because its day of the 24 hours ;)

@O'Rama essentially. But Dave is part time, Lout will be at Le Mans and miss opener...

Looking forward to this series immensely.

Replacement for TOCA Supercars? Shame that didn't go ahead :/

Edit: Is there a teams championship? If so, does either Smuffy or Lout want to be my team mates? Also, who is the forth Ferrari, I count 3

No teams championship, a makes one though. Ferrari has Yeratel.

I think I'm going to go with the Aston. Sentimental favourite, probably not the sensible choice in terms of tyre wear and fuel consumption, but it's fun to drive and I just love that sound!!!

This guy is interested. Toca time slot?

Yes, if you enter you the final entry.

I think I'm going to go with the Aston. Sentimental favourite, probably not the sensible choice in terms of tyre wear and fuel consumption, but it's fun to drive and I just love that sound!!!

It's a challenge but with a heck of lot of potential.

This should be a good championship. GT cars are always exciting.

Edit: Any chance of swapping over to the Evora? The only reason I was using the Ferrari when we were testing was because I had a stock one spare at the time.

Last edited:
R0ssingt0n
This should be a good championship. GT cars are always exciting.

Edit: Any chance of swapping over to the Evora? The only reason I was using the Ferrari when we were testing was because I had a stock one spare at the time.

Ok lotus driver 👍

I'll grab an Evora just in case I happen not to like the other remaining cars, but don't assume it would automatically be my final choice. :P

I might as well take the Evora.

Oh bollocks. I'll do a bit of testing tomorrow to choose between the Aston and the Ford. :indiff:

EDIT: Never mind, now all of the Astons are gone. :( I'll take the Ford.

OK then, I'll take the Ferrari.

Which rear ring is on the Vantage? The picture doesn't really help. Are we going for type A or B?

DK
OK then, I'll take the Ferrari.

He fellow Ferrari driver! We've got a good line up with you, me, Smuffy and Yera 👍

On another note, I will not make round two os I am at Cadwell Park. Should make it back in time for WSC though :scared:

Which rear ring is on the Vantage? The picture doesn't really help. Are we going for type A or B?

TBH it shouldn't really matter, both will provide the same amount of downforce anyway.

The fuel consumption and tyre wear are not to bad in the Vantage, I think the Ferrari is worse on fuel but its fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back