GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments

DriftRyuji

(Banned)
United States
Pasadena, CA
DUD-Naoki
DUE TO NUMEROUS NO SHOWS, IF YOU REGISTER TO COMPETE FOR A RACE AND YOU DO NOT SHOW UP TO QUALIFY AND OR RACE, YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON! See DUD-Naoki if you are unable to make it or have questions please and thank you!

1254751538formula_d.jpg

Regulations

1,200 HP Limit/ CH tires
DT Lobby
Top 32 Hybrids allowed*
FR only!
October 5th / Sunday
Track Ring Motegi Road Course
ABOUT

This is the home of the Gran Turismo Formula Drift series. The GTFD is brought to you in part by Dorifito Union Drifting. This event was organized in the interest of bringing the digital drifting community of the Gran Turismo series together and to entertain and educate the rest of the community.

Drifting is the world’s fastest growing motorsport, which gained a huge spike in popularity in the middle of the decade due to an increase in media attention. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift is where most of the mainstream learned about this great sport, however interest seems to have fallen off recently. We here at hope to change that!

Information
We know that an event of this magnitude is not easy to get going, but this community seems truly psyched to finally be getting some attention.

Our inaugural season will consist on five (5) “Drift Days” on separate tracks across Gran Turismo. These tracks have been carefully created and selected solely for this event so all competitors will be fairly equal regardless of car selection.

Judging Selection
A panel of judges will score each round. At the end of the season, the drifter with the most points will be crowned champion.

This champion, besides bragging rights until the next season, will receive a custom trophy car. We wish all of competitors the best of luck, and would like to thank all of you for your support in making this series possible.

Scoring System

Qualifying

1st- 8 points

2nd- 7 points

3rd- 6 points

4th- 5 points

5th & 6th- 4 points

7th & 8th- 3 points

9th - 12th- 2 points

13th - 16th- 1 point

17th - 24th- .5 points

25th - 32nd- .26 points

Head to Head:

Winner- 100 points

2nd-88 points

3rd- 78 points

4th- 69 points

Top 8 positions- 61 points

Top 16 positions- 54 points

Top 32 positions- 48 points

IMPORTANT!
Modded vehicles allowed. Also the following chassis vehicles can not be used by participant. Dodge Viper SRT/ACR, ZR1,Corvette C6/C7, M3 CSL/GTR, Lexus ISF. All race cars, TT cars are banned. Also any vehicle that utilizes front downforce or rear downforce above 60 is banned.

Last edited:

Standings

(Sign up Form)
PSN: (GTP/PSN)
HP:
Comp Car:
Chassis

GTP/PSN: Mohave/Mohave_BR
HP: 742
Comp Car: SRT Viper 2003

PSN: DUD-Option
HP: 548
Car: sc430

GTP/PSN: psykojr34/psykojr34
Comp Car: 08' Challenger SRT8
HP: 650

Psn/gtp: ghostthief980/Dynasty-Ghost980
HP: 1075
Comp car: M3 Coupe 07
Chassis: Ferrari 599

PSN: TH137Z
HP: 550ish
Comp Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 GT
Chassis

PSN: Situation1994/KiS-Situation
HP: 654
Comp Car: Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
Chassis:

GTP/PSN: Madflavour/JSD-DUDDY
HP: 1148
Comp car: GT86
Chassis: Gallardo

PSN: MCR-Serg
Car: Subaru BRZ v8
Hp: 550
Team: MCR

Psn:superharrry007
car: lotus Carlton
hp:764
team: none

PSN: MCR-Hako
Car: Mazda RX-7 Infiniti II
HP: From 500 to 600, depending on the track
Chassis: Lotus Espirit 350
Team: MCR

PSN : Dori-Bart
Car: Nissan 350z z33
HP: 506
Team: Dori Overload.

PSN: Isho/ MCR-Ishox
HP:600
Comp Car: Nissan Silvia S14
Chassis: Supra RZ

GTP:Biller
PSN:TBD
HP: 600hp
Comp car: Lexus IS200
Chassis: Nissan 350z

PSN: Tetsu_X/Tetsu-Drop5
HP: 835 633
Comp Car: Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 Mustang Boss 302 '13
Chassis
: Gallardo Stock

PSN: MCR-Gio
HP: 750
Comp Car: Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Chassis: Stock

PSN: monsterGAUZ / MCR-monsterGAUZ
HP: 500
Comp Car: Toyota Supra MKIV

PSN: MCR-Toretto
HP:639
Comp Car: Chevrolet Corvette ZR1

PSN: NeilSean/JDM_Tuning_JHG50
HP: 1159
Comp Car: Doge Viper SRT10 Coupe 2006

GTP/PSN: UeoKatsu/evuong91
HP: 550
Comp Car: Supra RZ MKIV
Chassis : Stock

Last edited:
Naoki, not everyone can make it everytime there are different circumstances for everyone and there are priority's!
Then that's the person's deal not his. His is only making the event and everything that comes with it, yours (not you but whomever it is) is to know if you can participate or better said, be available for the event.

Then that's the person's deal not his. His is only making the event and everything that comes with it, yours (not you but whomever it is) is to know if you can participate or better said, be available for the event.
But banning someone from it that can't make 1 or 2 rounds ain't cool.

@DriftRyuji

Nao, so if I understand correctly, you gonna use your own lines and tracks? No more using other's same rounds (tracks)?

P.S: Overall, I believe I like everything. If it is one day a month like you commented me once, I would sign up. If not, I'm afraid I'll miss this. College starts tomorrow and I

don't know how its gonna be the school workload plus a job that I need. Yep, life.

(Why not mod cars? Me and my SC300 are crying.)

@DriftRyuji

Nao, so if I understand correctly, you gonna use your own lines and tracks? No more using other's same rounds (tracks)?

P.S: Overall, I believe I like everything. If it is one day a month like you commented me once, I would sign up. If not, I'm afraid I'll miss this. College starts tomorrow and I

don't know how its gonna be the school workload plus a job that I need. Yep, life.

(Why not mod cars? Me and my SC300 are crying.)
Yes sir.

Seasons that have 1 round every weekend worked out much better than seasons that have bigger gaps between the rounds.

Street Legal was a good example, atleast a full Top 8 every round, nothing got boring.

It's still a game we're playing, there's no need to stretch it over a massive time just becasue it's like that in real life

So if this is gonna be a formula drift style Comp why not allow motor swaps or do you just want another comp with 900hp vettes viper because there's not many cars competive cars at that high of hp. Either lower your HP cap or allow hybrids so it would be more like the real formula D and generally more fun for everyone IMO.:boggled:

Back