GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments
Ryuji I hope you get this right seems that it could be allot of fun. Just be careful on who you pick to run the other lobby.

That's the problem. I tuned it so it would grip like that (suspension, tranny, power, weight and weight distribution.)

That means I was right, and you should definitely apologize for your messages.

Indeed, its understandable that people say, like you have, ''the way he was pulling was ridiculous.'' If one makes the comparison between a ZR1 and my SC 300, the grips levels are way apart no matter hp and weight of the car. On top of that, I don't even have the natural downforce that a ZR1 does, better said, I got no downforce at all.

First you admit you are still pulling like hell, and than you go on to state you have no downforce? Doesn't that just make it worse? (Throwing in your own windows, lol... Smart)

Once again, its understandable, but y'll looking at the straights, then I ask . . . have we focused on the chasing and leading position? How does the car and driver behave while chasing/leading?
How does the car looks, does it have no angle or can carry any at all?

Can it chase/lead properly with a consistence line, angle, and style?

Why am I not judged base on that for a second? Doesn't seem a bad idea, right?

It looks horrible. Really horrible, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on it. The leader doesn't matter. The chaser doesn't matter. Your car has a silly amount of grip. End of story.

Very likely not. Considering your line and angle were off when I was behind you.

'Cause it doesn't work that way. You can't completely sacrifice your angle and expect people to ignore that.

It's just a simple discussion dev...

And the fact that some of you guys resort to throwing low blows at someone's sexual orientation or sexual preference is pathetic, grow up.

And this is not solely aimed at you dev, don't take it personal.

I had to say something, that's just as bad as racism. I'm sure some of you will not tolerate racism, why would you feel it's okay to poke fun at someone's sexual orientation.

Rant over, carry on I'm done.

EDIT: ^^ my point exactly.

And the fact that some of you guys resort to throwing low blows at someone's sexual orientation or sexual preference is pathetic, grow up.

I had to say something, that's just as bad as racism. I'm sure some of you will not tolerate racism, why would you feel it's okay to poke fun at someone's sexual orientation.

Aye I say point out all suspects. Lol.

Let me clarify what I meant, since you seem to be seeing this from one side. I'm aware this comment wasn't at me directly, but I feel the need to clarify.

I wasn't taking "low blows" at anyone. Only thing i meant by what I said, is that DOMINIQUE COFFIN is one of the most opinionated people I have ever met... and he was banned from this site for a reason. What sense does it make to come back and keep doing what the moderators, and the community alike tried to stop you from doing?
Pointless arguing and drama.

Here @DUD_Elegance is, forcing his opinions and views on others as usual. Not even SUGGESTING, that their ways be changed, but making statements and talking down to their preference. And yes, I call "her" a him, because in the little time ive known Dom, she has been the most uptight, most opinionated person I've ever seen, therefore I have lost ALL respect.

I'm done acting like the drama he brings and things he says is okay, I'm so past acting fake.

Agree or disagree if you want... I've said what I've had to say lol. I don't care what hate I get from this, or who sides with who... its GTP/GT6 ffs people... Grow uuuuuuuupppppppppppp

Last edited:
That means I was right, and you should definitely apologize for your messages.

First you admit you are still pulling like hell, and than you go on to state you have no downforce? Doesn't that just make it worse? (Throwing in your own windows, lol... Smart)

It looks horrible. Really horrible, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on it. The leader doesn't matter. The chaser doesn't matter. Your car has a silly amount of grip. End of story.

Very likely not. Considering your line and angle were off when I was behind you.

'Cause it doesn't work that way. You can't completely sacrifice your angle and expect people to ignore that.

For starters, you were the one who messaged me because you couldn't swallow/believe why my SC300

was pulling away form your SL (and other comments)

2014-08-23 13.51.36.jpg 2014-08-23 13.51.42.jpg

As you said, it was your opinion; therefore, I replied back hoping to clear out that opinion. aka explain

why my car was seen how it was.

Screenshot (37).png

I believed that could have concluded the subject, but your replied showed otherwise.

2014-08-23 21.32.28.jpg 2014-08-23 21.33.33.jpg 2014-08-23 21.33.40.jpg 2014-08-23 21.33.47.jpg 2014-08-23 21.33.54.jpg

O_o What the hell? I mean, what are you smoking?!

Screenshot (38).png Screenshot (39).png

Your replies after mine left me stunned. (I was already, before and after them)

2014-08-27 15.50.55.jpg 2014-08-27 15.51.02.jpg 2014-08-27 15.51.14.jpg 2014-08-27 15.51.21.jpg

It was to much for my heart and brain to take; therefore, I halted and didn't continued the

subject, but once again, you decided otherwise and brought it up on a lobby and later on, in here.

TOday you said, "It looks horrible. Really horrible, otherwise I wouldn't have commented on it. The leader doesn't matter. The chaser doesn't matter. Your car has a silly amount of grip. End of story.

"

It's you word against mine.You have no proof of such allegations.

At the end of the story, I've learned -even though I knew this already- that one should not pay

attention or answer, to what other people say or think about one. If not, the outcome is right above.

Now, I recommend that the subject is ended and no further comments are made.

P.S: If the opposing party prolongs the argument/comment/discussion, the argument/comment/discussion will be ignored and no more replies will be given. If by any means the situation turns critical, I'll be obligated to report it.

Last edited:
PSN: MCR-Hako
HP: TBA
Comp Car: TBA
Chassis: TBA

Not decided yet if I wanna use my FC or my Z, will update later today.

PSN: Situation1994/KiS-Situation
HP: 654
Comp Car: Aston Martin DB9 Coupe
Chassis:

PSN: MCR-Hako
HP: TBA
Comp Car: TBA
Chassis: TBA

Added

@DriftRyuji I'm not entering the comp, but I have a question about the OP. You don't have nitrous as prohibited so is it allowed? Unless I missed which wouldn't surprise me.

Just been driving me nuts lately when I enter lobbies, and the host has modded 800hp 86gt with a Viper chassis or something and they don't allow N20. I use it on my Z4 just for extra wheelspin when I ride my brakes so I don't loose my drift, because the Z4 isn't the most torque-y car.

Not bashing modded cars either, but it just seems more realistic to have nitrous compared to having a Lamborghini chassis under a Prius (not that anyone has that, just giving an example). But hey it is your comp and your call. I'm just a buttface.

Back