GTFD l Gran Turismo Formula D l round 4 1st - Gauz 2nd - Nao 3rd - Option

• Thread starter DriftRyuji
  • 259 comments
IMPORTANT!
Modded vehicles allowed. Also the following chassis vehicles can not be used by participant. Dodge Viper SRT/ACR, ZR1,Corvette C6/C7, M3 CSL/GTR, Lexus ISF. All race cars, TT cars are banned. Also any vehicle that utilizes front downforce or rear downforce above 60 is banned.

(Sign up Form)
PSN: (GTP/PSN)
HP:
Comp Car:
Chassis

IMPORTANT!
Modded vehicles allowed. Also the following chassis vehicles can not be used by participant. Dodge Viper SRT/ACR, ZR1,Corvette C6/C7, M3 CSL/GTR, Lexus ISF. All race cars, TT cars are banned. Also any vehicle that utilizes front downforce or rear downforce above 60 is banned.

(Sign up Form)
PSN: (GTP/PSN)
HP:
Comp Car:
Chassis
No HP raise?

Wait, if hybrids are allowed, why aren't the same regulations used as DASC?!

For instance, "IMPORTANT!
Modded vehicles allowed. Also the following vehicles can only be used by one participant. This includes chassis swaps.Dodge Viper SRT/ACR, ZR1,Corvette C6/C7, M3 CSL/GTR, Lexus ISF. All race cars, TT cars are banned. Also any vehicle that utilizes front downforce or rear downforce above 60 is banned
"

That's from DASC. Why not do the same?! :odd:

PSN: TH137Z
HP: 550ish
Comp Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 GT
Chassis
:
^^

Will see how I cope with the time zones.

Psn/gtp: ghostthief980/Dynasty-Ghost980
HP: 1075
Comp car: M3 Coupe 07
Chassis: Ferrari 599

PSN: (Biller/NightShadow-Wind)
HP:700
Comp Car: Lexus IS200J
Chassis: Lexus IS 200Gt-1 with 0 downforce at all

PSN: Tetsu_X/Tetsu-Drop5
HP: 835
Comp Car: Fairlady Z (Z34) '08
Chassis
:

PSN: TH137Z
HP: 550ish
Comp Car: Toyota Supra 3.0 GT
Chassis[/B][/B]: [/B]^^

Added

Hahahahahahaha.

The way he was pulling was ridiculous. I don't see why people want super grip.
That's the problem. I tuned it so it would grip like that (suspension, tranny, power, weight and weight distribution.)

Indeed, its understandable that people say, like you have, ''the way he was pulling was ridiculous.'' If one makes the comparison between a ZR1 and my SC 300, the

grips levels are way apart no matter hp and weight of the car. On top of that, I don't even have the natural downforce that a ZR1 does, better said, I got no downforce

at all.

Once again, its understandable, but y'll looking at the straights, then I ask . . . have we focused on the chasing and leading position? How does the car and

driver behave while chasing/leading? HOw does the car looks, does it have no angle or can carry any at all? Can it chase/lead properly with a consistence line, angle, and

style? Why am I not judged base on that for a second? Doesn't seem a bad idea, right?

That's the problem. I tuned it so it would grip like that (suspension, tranny, power, weight and weight distribution.)

Indeed, its understandable that people say, like you have, ''the way he was pulling was ridiculous.'' If one makes the comparison between a ZR1 and my SC 300, the

grips levels are way apart no matter hp and weight of the car. On top of that, I don't even have the natural downforce that a ZR1 does, better said, I got no downforce

at all.

Once again, its understandable, but y'll looking at the straights, then I ask . . . have we focused on the chasing and leading position? How does the car and

driver behave while chasing/leading? HOw does the car looks, does it have no angle or can carry any at all? Can it chase/lead properly with a consistence line, angle, and

style? Why am I not judged base on that for a second? Doesn't seem a bad idea, right?
Man you just wasted your energy typing this because I really don't care. Just keep sliding brother. Lol.

Back