GTHD 30+ High Quality Pics!

• Thread starter pimp racer
  • 45 comments
Since no one has posted any good pics I guess I should put some up on GTP that I found on NEOGAF FORUMS

The demo of GT5 which is GTHD is out and on the playstation online store for free. Consider yourself lucky if you get it because I heard the game overloaded the playstation servers and they shut down or something.
Anyways screen caps from NEOGAF FORUMS

Also Ferrari included for all the ferrari fans.
A few videos on Playsyde Inlcuding Ferrari!
http://www.playsyde.com/news_3909_en.html

da4cb15c0a.jpg

crazystuff.jpg

picture012dk1.jpg

picture017aa6.jpg

36d1dcb306.jpg

8b9800eb5d.jpg

Which one is real and which one is INGAME? :)
GTcompaintegra.jpg

Yes thats INGAME NOT REPLAY BUT INGAME! (It had everyone including myself at neogaf fooled!!!
sdafsdafsdagsdagsdahsdado2.jpg

1166937638509.JPG

6422d2bcc9.jpg

I really really like them emblems
615da05d5f.jpg

gthdbd3.jpg

gtcompalancer.jpg

GTcompaferrari.jpg

This is it for now I am kinda tired. I will see if I can post more pictures later on today or tommorw night. I am just amazed how nice this game looks! :D

I think there is a limit on how much you can put in a post so I will break it up into 3 posts.
AGAIN NONE OF THESE ARE MY SCREEN SHOTS!

Ahh what the hell I guess I might as well post more pics up. I am still blown away by how badass it looks even with all the jaggies lol.

gthd05pe9.jpg

gthd06gk1.jpg

gthd07jh4.jpg

gthd08hw0.jpg

gthd4.jpg

gthd6.jpg

gthd5.jpg

Comparasion
Eigertrack.jpg

Another comparsion

GTcompahonda.jpg

ruliweb_gthd_11.jpg

ruliweb_gthd_12.jpg

p15a.jpg

9116f8eb19.jpg

0154.jpg

Nice Shadows!
GTHD2.jpg

Can you say Roll cage?
gthdconcept3.jpg

Aight thats it for now more coming in from the Official Playstation forums in a sec.

Crap sorry guys I forgot to post some information about the DEMO!
TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM NEOGAF FORUMS.

Specifications
1080p@60fps (Highest settings this game will run at, notice the 60fps ;) 8) )
Save file size: 140KB
Demo file size: 630MB
Compatible with: GT FORCE®, GT FORCE®Pro and GT FORCE®RX
Sound: 5.1DD

Featured Automobiles (Year, Manufacturer, Model)
-- 1995 Suzuki Cappucino
-- 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster
-- 2004 Honda Integra TYPE R
-- 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR
-- 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe
-- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR
-- 2005 Lotus Elise 111R
-- 1994 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II
-- 1995 Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car
-- 2006 Ferrari 599

Game Modes
[Time Trial]
Player selects a car and must complete the Eiger Nordwand course within the target time indicated at the top of the screen. Each time the player beats the target time, a new car is unlocked and made available for selection. Upon unlocking all of the cars, the player can access tuned cars, along with the option to race Eiger Nordwand in the opposite direction.

[Drift Trial]
The player's drifting technique is tested, rather than their lap time. The player earns drift points based on their drift angles, racing lines, and speeds within evaluation zones located at various turns on the course. For each evaluation zone, the results are based on the number of flags and a numerical figure. The point total from all zones determines the player's drift points for the lap and is counted toward the rankings.

Available Settings
-- Transmission: the player can select either Manual or Automatic.
-- Stability Management (SM): the player can turn this ON or OFF during gameplay. ASM is designed to prevent vehicle skidding by controlling each of the four wheel brakes independently.
-- Traction Control (TC) Level: the player can set the TCS level, which senses drive-wheel slip and prevents wheel spin.
-- Tires: the player can select front and rear tires from nine types of brands.

Other info
[The bad]
-- No online play.
-- No AI drivers.

[The Good]
-- Worldwide online rankings.
-- You can watch and save replays (did you read that Evolution Studios?).
-- Replays from the top ranked players available for download.
-- More downloadable content will become available before GT5's full release. Yamauchi promised a photo mode of some form to become available for download sometime next year.

*EDIT*

I havent been on much lately since I have been somewhat busy but Happy Holidays GTP! :D

Wow, those pics are just beautiful.

The first picture of the Evo IX struck me the most.

Incredible!!!!!!!!!
Now, if only they could put as much effort in the audio department.....
(ie. the engine's music, the annoying tire sqeel, and that annoying racing tranny)

NOW THATS A VIDEO GAME!!!!

but really, the noise does need some improvement....maybe also some car damage?

I did do a sound comparison today. I found a revving Ferrari 599 video on Youtube, and then i used the 3rd person view ingame, and at the same time, revved it according to the video. The sounds are actually pretty close, but it does lack the that little extra punch and clarity that would get your blood pumping from a real Ferrari. That, and AI improvements along with the promised damage, and I'll be a very happy camper.

So I take it GTHD demo does not have some type of photomode then. Anyway please get us some videos if you can, but I just wish the PS3 was not delayed in Europe until March 06.

Wow I can't wait. I have exactly the same TV as the guy on that pics... Sony KDS 55 A 2000 - 55inch 1080 P 2,5 ms reaction time 10000:1 contrast freaking great HDTV ;)
That looks simply amazing, too bad we have to wait another 3 months here in Europe.... :(

Upon unlocking all of the cars, the player can access tuned cars, along with the option to race Eiger Nordwand in the opposite direction.

So we have seen the tuned Cappuccino with Carbon(?) hood and hard top, but do any of the other "tuned" models have visual differences? Or are they just suspension/engine tuning? I would love to see a modded G35 or 599. Anyone have an idea? Or pics of the "tuned" models?

SE01

I've seen some cars with custom wings like the silver Lancer in the third pic down and the white Lancer in the fourth pic down (both in post 1), that are tuned versions.

I've seen some cars with custom wings like the silver Lancer in the third pic down and the white Lancer in the fourth pic down (both in post 1), that are tuned versions.

Thanks for pointing out the Lancer wings. This bodes well for the next installment. I like how tastefully done these tuner versions are looking. Nothing too over the top.

If anyone takes or sees some pics of the tuned G35 and/or 599, let us know!

well if you look carefully, if it says score anywhere instead of time - or it has red flags up at top it means it's in drift mode. in drift mode, you can only use the tuned cars.

i noticed subtle differences on the Integra/RSX, such as slight side skirts, probably a bumper difference and gold rims, Mugen style.

The side skirts on the Integra are the same, drift mode or not. It's just the angles in thoes photographs are different. There are gold rims, but the bodywork is the same in thoes pics.

Is it just me or is there a lack of GT HD pics at this website/forum? I expected there to be a GTHD picture topic with pics of all cars and the modded versions of them too. Or am i not looking hard enough? :s

Amazing screens, they're so close to attaining perfect realism.

Ps. Nice to see a couple of true TVR fans! (Yeah, I saw that caption under your name live4speed). There aren't enough of us...

Good lord that looks great...

Some how it's much easier to not get hyped up about this GT this time. So many road blocks...

Expensive PS3
Questionable physics
Questionable Sounds.

Looks are just not enough for me it's expected at this point after all we are at 5.

Back