GTHD PAL - NEW DEMO ver. 2.0 HAVE FORCE FEEDBACK

• Thread starter amar212
  • 132 comments
It is kartno38. I checked last night to see if my name was on the leaderboard which it was. I am using the tuned Ferrari BTW.

Just check it and it is very nice and clean lap 👍 I was trying to see it yesterday but I was not looking in the tuned cars:dunce:

When they create any European/Middle East account and download it. It's very easy to do it. That's how I got it. Just keep in mind it currently wont output in 480p/i, but displays perfectly in HD.

i have 2.0 from my euro account. Problem is i dont like playing on my hdtv because my cockpit is not designed for my hd lcd. I like to drive on my sdtv with ff. The 2.0 for Euro is only designed for HD tvs.

So your question isn't "when do americans get 2.0?", but instead, "When will there be a 480p/i version of GT:HD Concept 2.0?". In which case, I don't know.

It is kartno38. I checked last night to see if my name was on the leaderboard which it was. I am using the tuned Ferrari BTW.

Nice to see you though Arwin.

Glad to see you're onto the PS3 as well. ;) Look forward to watching your awesome laps online. Shame I missed your race in Belgium, hate that I just had to be ill during that week. :yuck:

nice efforts in the ferrari kart no.38, i took it for a spin in the standard version and managed 1'07.830;)

na i dont think so kart, with the version we have, i reckon the limit is around the high 07 mark, the 1'06.8 by the japanese driver is with a different game version

na i dont think so kart, with the version we have, i reckon the limit is around the high 07 mark, the 1'06.8 by the japanese driver is with a different game version

Dan, I can't believe you are happy with the 1'07.8 that you did. Honestly mate, it is blatantly dirty. I know its not dirty according to the GTHD rules but don't you at least honor the Online racing standards that we have all abided by since the first GT forum challenge?

Enough ranting by me, I do agree with you on the version differences. I gave it a go last night in the std Ferrari and the power is much more usuable, I would go as far as saying that it is maybe just as quick as the tuned Ferrari. Although I am sure we will get faster in the tuned one.

anybody know if there is way to upload a reply into you tube? as I now moved the replay to my laptop , but the formats is .dat

Don't know if there's another way to do it with the ps3, but with the ps2 you have to record it directly, using a capture card or a video-in on your pc, or record it with a digital video camera and copy it to your pc.

When you just use the save replay option it only saves the data used by the ps3 to replicate the replay, it isn't a video file.

As dustdriver says, the .dat is the replay DATA, not the actual replay in a video.

I usually use a digital camera to record my videos too, so that's an easy solution. I'm not sure how to directly record from the PS3 either...

We've drifted a bit from the thread topic here, but I'm getting back on the track (ok, that was lame :-)

Has anyone else in North America confirmed that you can login as a European user and download the 2.0 version without difficulty? I'm awaiting Force Feedback functionality in Gran Turismo before I purchase a PS3.

We've drifted a bit from the thread topic here, but I'm getting back on the track (ok, that was lame :-)

Has anyone else in North America confirmed that you can login as a European user and download the 2.0 version without difficulty? I'm awaiting Force Feedback functionality in Gran Turismo before I purchase a PS3.

Yes, I set up a EU acct & downloaded & played GTHD 2.0 on my HDTV with no problems.

I live in Texas. It was very simple to create a UK account. I have both GTHD Version 1.1 from the North American store, and GTHD Version 2.0 from the UK store on my PS3. I always play Version 2.0 because of the FFB, and the two top 100 times that I have posted, show up on the European Region rankings, even though I am logged in on my US account.

Enough ranting by me, I do agree on the version differences. I gave it a go last night in the std Ferrari and the power is much more usuable, I would go as far as saying that it is maybe just as quick as the tuned Ferrari. Although I am sure we will get faster in the tuned one.

David, you bastard. Already owning a PS3 :irked: . Any chance of making a youtube vid of your run? I'd like to see what's possible with the European version :sly: Maybe I can also make an estimation if/how much difference there is between the versions...

David, you bastard. Already owning a PS3 :irked: . Any chance of making a youtube vid of your run? I'd like to see what's possible with the European version :sly: Maybe I can also make an estimation if/how much difference there is between the versions...

I can maybe ask GPKart to make a vid because I don't have the neccessary stuff to do it. The video isn't that great Hugo, I missed one apex by miles.

The physics are an improvement though, that I have no doubt. There is still the opportunity to do the pathetic 100% brake and throttle thing but on this track is isn't the fastest way around.

It might be some differences but we comparing different things in most cases... just watch this video from a Japonese record 👎

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bujoldHmqgU

There is no way we can compete with this kind of driving at least for our standarts... I really hope pd do something about it or this leaderboards will be useless

All I can do is laugh, that will never be soughted in my opinion and it will be something we will all have to live with.

:lol: That would take some skill to do that too! Imagine how much time it would take to know the correct angles and places to rebound off!

hahahahahahaha

WOW!
I'm speechless!!!:yuck:
I don't want to hear anymore crap about me dipping a couple of tires in the grass any more!!!:dopey:

I have several times in the international top 100 ( Racevw14-Reverse Tuned) & wondered what it would take to get higher in the rankings but with driving like that I'm quite happy with my times!!👍

That's just cheating. I tried countless times to make the top 10 but to no avail, I think I will just stick to enjoy driving at my own pace. On a similar note though I did manage to get to no.1 yesterday, but that was for drifting.

It might be some differences but we comparing different things in most cases... just watch this video from a Japonese record 👎

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bujoldHmqgU

There is no way we can compete with this kind of driving at least for our standarts... I really hope pd do something about it or this leaderboards will be useless
Agreed! We need damage option and time penality option!

Although temporarily, as it is now very easy to supply replays, for leaderboards among various groups, who can then check to see that everyone is following what ever rules apply. 👍

I seriously doubt that damage will be added, but the penalties like in F1CE would be nice, you cut a corner it slows you down for several seconds.

Back