GTJCC - CancelledOpen 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 71 comments
Poland
Czerwionka
ares118785
Gran Turismo Japanese Car Cup

The Concept

Welcome all interested to GTJCC a japanese cars battle series, in wich we will be using japanese small sports cars modefied to racing cars, based mostly on real life sport and cup cars and not only.

Club ID - 1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only
Ares118785 will be the host of the room, we will be racing in private club room so friend request is needed, you can post yours FR in this thread.

Race Format

There will be 6 rounds, each round will be made off qualification practice session, short qualification race and two main races:

10:00 pm - room and qualificaton practice session for listed drivers will be open and will last 1h,
11:00 pm - short qulaification race will start - 10 minutes,
11:10 pm - QR finish - 10 minutes break - tuning available,
11:20 pm - Race #1 will start - grid position for this race will be set as resault from QR - 20 minutes - no mandatory pit stop,
11:40 pm - Race #1 finish - 10 minutes break - tuning available,
11:50 pm - Race #2 will start - grid positions for this race will be set as revers result of race #1 - 30 minutes - one mandatory pit stop,
0:20 am - Race #2 finish.

Calendar

all new datas exept the test event ( UTC / GMT+2) are after time change so they are set to UTC/GMT+1

NEW DATAS:

28 october - test event #2
4 november - round #1
11 november - round #2
18 november - round #3
25 november - round #4
2 december - round #5
9 december - round #6

Rules

A good guide line to always follow is the GTPlanet Online Racing Rules. To be direct, race smart and race clean. All drivers will be expected to keep two wheels on the track at all times. This includes overtaking to, but hey, we're all racers, we know that accidents can happen, even to the best racers, if you feel like you cut the track to make a pass, or rammed into someone to gain a position, you will be expected to give the position back, if you feel there was an incident that should be reviewed, let me know through a private massage with the information posted below and the incident will be reviewed. Point penalties may result.

players involvet in the incident,
lap number,
sector,
a brief description of the incident.

On Track Rules

This is non contact series, all drivers are obligated to drive clean, fair and gentelman,

NO BOMB-DIVING
driver who specially, on purpose decides to ram other drivers, just to spoil another driver a race, will be automatically kicked out of the series and will be blocked before re-entering,

Remember to save replay after the race,

Racing in the pack/a long ride on the tail of another driver:
If you are driving in the group continuing the same pace for longer time, you are obligaded to be extremely concentrated, because in such moments, most often drivers screw up, mind so as not to break too late to avoid contact and damage to another driver, do not try at all costs to overtake at every turn , find the weak point of your opponent and make good use of it for this purpose.

Pit window open/closed:
Pit window will obligate only in last race of each round, pit stop will be open 10 minutes after the start of last race and will last for 10 minutes.

Pit line entry/exit:
Remember do not enter the pit in the last moment, when coming in or coming out to/off the pit stop, try to look around, so as not to disturb other players in the race.

Certain tracks may have penalties on. In these cases, if you do go off track and a penalty does not go on (which can happen), then it is a legal move, these situations can always be reviewed, and remember, penalties are set to heavy, this means that before hitting the other driver car turn into a ghost, if you gain position thanks to this maneuver, you are obligated to immediately return the position to the driver who lost it. Drivers who do not abide by this rule, will receive a penalty of five positions withdrawal at the end of the race.

Lapped drivers - drivers about to lose a lap are expected to give way to lead drivers in the safest way possible. It is also the responsibility of the lead driver to complete the pass in the safest way possible. drivers who are about to overtake lapped drivers, remember that, lapped drivers also take part in the race fighting for position.

Qualifying Race Points System

1st – 5 pts.
2nd – 4 pts
3rd - 3 pts.
4th - 2 pts.
5th - 16th – 1 pt.

Main Race Points System

1st – 20 pts.
2nd – 18 pts.
3rd – 16 pts.
4th – 14 pts.
5th – 12 pts.
6th – 11 pts.
7th – 10 pts.
8th – 9 pts.
9th - 8 pts.
10th - 7 pts.
11th - 6 pts.
12th - 5 pts.
13th - 4 pts.
14th - 3 pts.
15th - 2 pts.
16th - 1 pt.

POWER PENALTY.png

five fastest drivers will receive a power limit penalty according to the table above, the penalty will apply for all of the next round.

If the driver whit the awarded penalty will not be able to take the place in the top five or purposely decides not to take place in the top five, then in the next round will start whit weight in specyfication.

Cars

Cars are mostyl from real life, two last are made by my own, they have diferent specs but in the times are very close to each other,

Parts such as body kit, rear wing and rims are free to chooise,

Because there is a speech of racing cars, other parts such as the suspension, brakes, transmission, LSD, etc., must be installed in the racing version, but the power and weight specyfication must remain unchanged.
Gemasolar_17A.jpg

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/new-cars/2008-honda-s2000-cr/
In game model - honda S2000 "06
PP - 424,
HP - 237 - sporst exhaust, power limit - 92,0 %
WEIGHT - 1295 kg - weight recuction stage 1 + 133 kg of ballast.
Aero kit, rear wing, no flat floor, oil change, body rigidity.

Gemasolar_17C.jpg

http://www.racingbytmg.com/en/motorsport/cscup/cscup-technical-specifications/
In game model - toyota 86gt "racing" '13
PP - 427,
HP - 213 - sporst exhaust, isometric exhaust manifold, intace tuning, power limit - 87,8 %
WEIGHT - 1110 kg - weight reduction stage 3, carbon hood, windows weight reduction, + 80 kg of ballast.

Gemasolar_17B.jpg

http://www.motorsport-sales.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=310&products_id=5606
In gane model - Mazda Rx-8 Type S '07
PP - 424,
HP - 231 - sporst exhaust, power limit - 84,8 %
WEIGHT - 1295 kg - weight reduction stage 1 + 103 kg of ballast.

Gemasolar_17F.jpg

PP - 424,
HP - 213 - sporst exhaust, power limit - 97,5 %
WEIGHT - 1110 kg - weight reduction stage 3, carbon hood, windows weight reduction, + 80 kg of ballast.

Gemasolar_17E.jpg

PP - 425,
HP - 212 - sporst exhaust, power limit - 77,8 %
WEIGHT - 1140 kg - weight reduction stage 3, carbon hood, windows weight reduction, + 101 kg of ballast.

SING UPS

Interested should provide following information:

PSN ID:
GTP ID:
CHOOSEN CAR:
NUMBER OF CAR:

Honda S2000 - 3 / 4 available
Toyota GT86 "Racing" - 1 / 4 available
Mazda RX-8 - 4 / 4 available
Subaru BRZ S - 3 / 4 available
Nissan Silvia - 4 / 4 available

TEAM SING UPS

A Team sing ups is also available, for drivers interested in creating a team.
The team must consist of a minimum of two drivers, who will use the same car,
Drivers interesting should provide following information:

Team Name:
Team Car:
Driver 1:
Driver 2:

ROOM SETTINGS

Room Settings:
Room comment - R1 Pit beatween 10 - 20 min
Race Type - Race for Real,
Fixed Room Host - Yes,
Max number of participants - 16,
Race Quality - Very Hight,
Voice Chat Quality - disable.

Course Settings:
Weather - TBA
Weather Changeability -TBA
Time -TBA
Surface water -TBA
Time progression -TBA

Endurance Race Settings:
Time Limits:

• Qualification race - 10 minutes,
  • Race #1 - 20 minutes
  • Eace #2 - 30 minutes

Race Settings:
Hold Races Automatically - Disabled,
Start Type - Grid Start with False Start Check,
Grid Order:

• QR - set by Qualification Practice Session
  • Race#1 - Faster first set by qualification race
  • Race#2 - Race #1 results reverse order - one mandatory pit-stop.
Boost - Off,
Penalty - Off,
Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption - Fast
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge - Real,
Minimum No. Pit Stops - 1 only in race #2
Require Tire Type Change - off
Race Finish Delay -
Visible Damage - Off,
Mechanical Damage - light,
Slipstream Strength - Real.

Filter By Performance
Japan cars only:
Honda/Toyota/Mazda/Subaru/Nissan
PP Limit -
Max Power Limit -
Minimum Weight - 1110 kg,
Drivetrain - FR only
Tires: Sport Soft Only
Nitrous - Prohibited,
Vehicle Tuning - No Limit.

Limit Driving Options :
SRF - Prohibited,
Active Steering - Prohibited,
ASM - Prohibited,
Driving Line - Prohibited,
Traction Control - Prohibited,
ABS - Available.

Sing ups are open, so if there is still someone who is interested i invite:cheers:.

Last edited:
Sing up list
( PSN ID / GTP ID / CAR / DRIVER NUMBER

1. Ares118785 / @Ares85 / Subaru BRZ / #18
2. GTEFGHA/@GTEFGHA/TBA/#21)
3. CrazyJohnIsHere / @CrazyJohn / GT86 / #25
4. Gedi69/@Gedi69/honda s2000/#69
5. The_Noir_Antares / @Antares26 / GT86 / #26
6. Ives40/ @Ives40 / RX-8 / #40
7. Lilium_55 / @Lilium / Toyota GT86 / #55

Team sing up list

Team Name: Scorpius Apex Racing
Team Car: Toyota 86GT
Driver 1: The_Noir_Antares / @Antares26
Driver 2: TBD

Last edited:
Would love to join however my Fridays are already full of various real life things at the moment. Hope to have the time when I am able to.

Looks like a great idea. 👍

Been out of tbe racing scene for 3yrs now and im looking for a series to join, Them times seem a bit late are they english times?

Are there any plans for other cars of similar performance? And what about the tuning for example transmission, LSD or suspension

Are there any plans for other cars of similar performance? And what about the tuning for example transmission, LSD or suspension

I can bury in the net and try to find at least two other cars with similar specifications, but far for now these two remain.

When it comes to other parts such as the suspension, LSD etc. all set to racing version, another word full tuning just stick to the agreed specifications of power and weight of the cars.

I can bury in the net and try to find at least two other cars with similar specifications, but far for now these two remain.

When it comes to other parts such as the suspension, LSD etc. all set to racing version, another word full tuning just stick to the agreed specifications of power and weight of the cars.

I see so in order for cars to compete they have to be a real racing version.

I see so in order for cars to compete they have to be a real racing version.
in real life honda is a sport car but toyota is a small race car, Unfortunately, none of Pd have not yet had an idea to allow the blocking setting at a particular level so I decided to make a small race cars with these cars.

small update info:

to the end of this week i should complete work on the main post, at the moment I can say what will change:
- the start of the series will by most likely moved to october after the end of GTTCC,
- dates will change, at the 28th october i will be most likely not available, I'm sure at least at 90%,
- specyfication of two main cars has slihgty change,
- @GTEFGHA ask if i will make some car list update, so i make some digging in the net and i found one car that fits to the rest of cars, still looking for fourth car..

car list will be updated in the moment.
Post one updated, stay toon for more updates:).

Last edited:
small update info:

to the end of this week i should complete work on the main post, at the moment I can say what will change:
- the start of the series will by most likely moved to october after the end of GTTCC,
- dates will change, at the 28th october i will be most likely not available, I'm sure at least at 90%,
- specyfication of two main cars has slihgty change,
- @GTEFGHA ask if i will make some car list update, so i make some digging in the net and i found one car that fits to the rest of cars, still looking for fourth car..

car list will be updated in the moment.
Post one updated, stay toon for more updates:).

Nice to see you working hard on the thread, also good call on postponing after GTTCC

Also, I'll put in a team entry, but keep it tentative for now as I don't have a 2nd driver to go with.

Team Name: Scorpius Apex Racing
Team Car: Toyota 86GT
Driver 1: The_Noir_Antares / @Antares26
Driver 2: TBD

Right, I guess I'll formalize my entry
The_Noir_Antares / @Antares26 / GT86 / #26

I really hope this goes through, unlike the GT4 series.
Welcome a board:)

As for the GT4 series I have to say that I'm most happy with the cars and their specifications that I have created, unfortunately, disappointed as in most cases was the players, had a nearly full sing up list and when it came to race day only three players showed up, I have a humble hope this time will be different.

Do we have to install a specific body kit, wing etc. or is it our choice on what to buy?
the choice is free, you can wear what you like, the most important to the weight and power of the car was not changed:)

Back