GTJCC - CancelledOpen 

• Thread starter Ares85
  • 71 comments
Shortly:

Room for test event opens in about 30 minutes in club room, firends only
Club ID - 1040691 - Real Life Events and Not Only

Well i have to say that at the end of yestarday test event i I fell asleep twice, big thanks for @GTEFGHA @Antares26 @Ives40 to for participation in this event :cheers:I was hoping for more people to test, but even in four i know that spcyfications of cars are good, the one thing that I was not able to check is power limits, so therefore I will try to make another test in october 17 (monday) wo can make it i invite.

Well i have to say that at the end of yestarday test event i I fell asleep twice, big thanks for @GTEFGHA @Antares26 @Ives40 to for participation in this event :cheers:I was hoping for more people to test, but even in four i know that spcyfications of cars are good, the one thing that I was not able to check is power limits, so therefore I will try to make another test in october 17 (monday) wo can make it i invite.

I will be available on monday, however on friday I won't be able to make it since I'm participating in a gokart race irl

Is it possible to join in, even if you guys already go on the middle of the champ.?

I'm not the organizer but I'm 100% sure you can join in the middle of the championship, that being said the championship didn't even start yet so you are good to go...

I'm not the organizer but I'm 100% sure you can join in the middle of the championship, that being said the championship didn't even start yet so you are good to go...
Oh. I was seeing the OP post and by the dates it should be on the middle. but if the testing is tomorrow. i might make it as well.

Lilium\Lilium_55\Toyota GT86\#55

Last edited:
Hej guys
Is it possible to join in, even if you guys already go on the middle of the champ.?
Lilium\Lilium_55\Toyota GT86\#55
you are most likely welcome:cheers:, and dont worry about the start of the series, i was planning to post today a postpone of my series, unfortunately, the renovation at my house is prolonged and it's a lot, and therefore much more personal matters I have to postpone toother time.

Today's test event is postponed in to october 28, and the start of my series will be moved to november 4, sorry for the confusion gents too much things tumbled on my head at one time, hard to combine it whit work and playing.

Today's test event is postponed in to october 28, and the start of my series will be moved to november 4, sorry for the confusion gents too much things tumbled on my head at one time, hard to combine it whit work and playing.

I see. I can understand that, as I0'm searching for a home to buy, and that already takes alot of time.

Well, if the day shifts to friday, Unfortunatly i'm gonna be unable to attend due to my work schedule, but do wish that it turns out great

EDIT: btw, is the ballast movable? i was able to achieve a higher pp by evening out the wheight distribution.

Last edited:
Hello all, unfortunately, as in the case of a gt4 series, I have to cancel this series too, the amount of work while renovating my house that dropped on my head is too large, a friend of me who had to finish one of the bathrooms unfortunately got sick and I have to take care of all by myself, and unfortunately, I work alone so it takes me a lot of time.

Sorry guys:bowdown:

Hello all, unfortunately, as in the case of a gt4 series, I have to cancel this series too, the amount of work while renovating my house that dropped on my head is too large, a friend of me who had to finish one of the bathrooms unfortunately got sick and I have to take care of all by myself, and unfortunately, I work alone so it takes me a lot of time.

Sorry guys:bowdown:

No problem man, I wouldn't be able to make it to many of the races anywas so it's ok, the idea of the whole series is good tho.

Latest Posts

Back