GTMobile Speculative Track List

• Thread starter Peter
  • 101 comments

Peter

(Banned)
pj-gm
lol not happening
READ ME: This thread is meant to list any and all tracks that are visually confirmed with screenshots or videos for inclusion in GT Mobile. I need a little help so, if you find any new tracks unlisted, post it up here. Don't worry, i'll update it regularly unlike the car list.

World Circuits
Nurburgring Nordschleife
Nurburgring GP Track
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Tsukuba Raceway
Suzuka Circuit(all 3 variations)
Infineon Raceway
Fuji Speedway 2005
Twin Ring Motegi(all 4 variations)
Valencia Race Circuit
Circuit De La Sarthe

Gran Turismo Circuits
Trial Mountain
Test Course
High Speed Ring
Autumn Ring
El Capitan
Grand Valley Speedway
Deep Forest
Beginner Course
Midfield Raceway
Motorland
Apricot Hill

City Cources
Tokyo R246
Cote d' Azur
Opera Paris
Costa di Amalfi
Citta di Aria
New York
Seattle Circuit
Seoul Central

Dirt And Snow
Swiss Alps
Grand Canyon
Ice Arena
Cathedral Rocks(all 2 variations)
Tahiti Maze

Last edited:
High Speed Ring has the same layout as GT4, so it may be worth noting. Especially considering that even with the small differences in the GT5:P version, the flow and feel of the track of the track is very different.

There will be 35 tracks, of which there are a total of 60 layouts, according to the official site.

i think Seattle is missing right?
http://www.eurogamer.net/gallery.php?game_id=3783&article_id=637642#anchor
bottom line of the pic third from the left

i also think that seoul and cathedral rocks are in it as well
that pspgo video of e3 you can see there's a Playstation Pescarolo in the streets of seoul and below there's a orange car in what seems to me like Cathedral Rocks at 0:54~0:57
sorry if i'am wrong but that's what i could get from the vid
:)

Last edited:
The new GT PSP video has the new corvette zr1 and Nissan GTR sitting in a garage, you can see that the seats have black and white paint on them, does anyone know of a track in real life with the same colour pattern on it's grand stand? (This could be a GT5 hint instead of GT PSP)

ok, very sorry for double posting but i just made sense of my question. The two cars are racing through the nordschleife, but they start in pit lane. So this grand stand must be the Nurburgring grand prix track!! And so then it would make sense that the Grand Prix track is going to be included into gt5. Anyone disagree??

I don't think the NB GP track will be in there. We have not seen footage of it yet, that is why I think it is not in there.

i not sure about that one
from the videos we've seen so far no-one of them shows more than those 12 tracks so it could be a possibility
let's hope that Nurburgring GP is in 👍

Also, from those pics, Fuji Speedway (you can see the distinct turn on the pic above the one in Tsukuba) and Tahiti Maze (on the mission menu from the set of screens with the lambo), and there is one more i cant identify though

289617.gran-turismo-mobile-per-psp.not_so_big.jpg

Perhaps you could do another group of tracks being the 'Variations', being included there the suzuka east, (could we consider the nurb's gt track a variation?), the 2 layouts for Infineon if they are present, and the reverse GT courses, as well as autum ring mini or grand valley east section, these are surely present IMO, if the normal layout is included.

Or just put the variations seen so far ;)

Also a comparison in number from what we got now to the 35 tracks, 70 variations number by PD . .

Last edited:
Back