GTMobile Speculative Track List

• Thread starter Peter
  • 101 comments
There are not enough known variations yet for me to do a variations group, it's unnecessary at the moment.

maybe not the Top Gear test track, but sure would be nice to have some new tracks that may appear on GT5 on the PSP

I know, but it does say something about the state of the product. Oh yeah baby a thick month away ....

Well, i think the final version is the one you can play at Gamescon :)

(they only got a little more than a month to ship it worldwide)

Thanks!👍

I sure hope they don’t leave it out; it would be a great waste having already modeled it for Tourist Trophy. I remember back then VV, from a French site, posting some hacks of an S2000 race car in that track (which is in the WTCC calendar, btw).

Looks like Catherdral Rocks 3 to me. As you can see Cathedral Rocks 1 and 2 (the green and brown icons.) And the blue one looks very similar to it. So it's either a third Catherdral Rocks variation or Swiss Alps. But I'm almost certain that's a new CR layout...and it looks like it might be a snow/ice variation as well.

The intro shows a part of the video of an unknown track (at least by me) , any clues on this one. I thought it was Midfield Raceway but corners and bridge are "off"

*solved* it's good old midfield ;)

Attachments

• strecke_unknown.jpg
    strecke_unknown.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 33
  • strecke_unknown2.jpg
    strecke_unknown2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
from the intro video, it looks like there could be the return of some old Rally courses like Tahiti Route 3.

Notable images are at 1:20 and 1:25 in the intro.

Last edited:
Back