GTMobile Speculative Track List

• Thread starter Peter
  • 101 comments
La Sarthe 2, and i think there is a couple of them more from the HD vid from post #54, the 4 tracks that are locked, before the valencia circuit, i can't recognize them. .

Last edited:
Autumn Ring Mini

Fuji GT

Grand Valley East Section

Im sure there's more but i cant recognize them all

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1js4zLsT0NQ

I watched the video and recognized most of the tracks. Here are the tracks in (alphabetical) order:

Apricot Hill
Autumn Ring
Autumn Ring Mini
Beginner Course
Cote d'Azur
Cathedral Rocks Trail I
Cathedral Rocks Trail II
-- can't recognize (possibly a new track) --
Chamonix
Circuit de Valencia
Circuit de la Sarthe I
Circuit de la Sarthe II
Citta di Aria
Costa di Amalfi
Deep Forest
El Capitan
Fuji Speedway 2005
Fuji Speedway 90's
Grand Canyon
Grand Valley Speedway
Grand Valley East
High-speed Ring
Ice Arena
Infineon Raceway Sports Car Course
Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway
Midfield Raceway
Motorland
New York
Nürburging Nordschleife
Opera Paris
Seattle Circuit
Seoul Central
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka East
Suzuka West
Swiss Alps
Tahiti Maze
Test Course
Tokyo R246
Trial Mountain
Tsukuba
Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi West Course
---------------------------------
Total: 35 tracks and 45 variations

We saw at the E3 trailer that statement: 35 tracks, 60 variations.

Some tracks are still missing in that list. Where is Clubman/Special Stage R5? What about George V Paris, Las Vegas Drag Strip, Gymkhana Course and Hong Kong? Where are the variations of Infineon Raceway Stock Course, Tsukuba Circuit Wet and Fuji Speedway 80's? And if they added Valencia and an unknown track, why can't they include some special tracks from GT3 (for example: Rome Circuit, Complex String, Smokey Mountain, Special Stage Route 11 and Tahiti Circuit? They should add them to make a complete list of tracks/variations from the GT4 and GT3.

Last edited:
It may be that 3rd new layout of Cathedral Rocks that people have been talking about, that was the one i was trying to discover too :D

Yeah, the course next to Catayluna (Valencia) is the new Cathedral Rocks course. I have determined that IS indeed what it is by comparing the course logos.

Some tracks are still missing in that list. Where is Clubman/Special Stage R5? What about George V Paris, Las Vegas Drag Strip, Gymkhana Course and Hong Kong? Where are the variations of Infineon Raceway Stock Course, Tsukuba Circuit Wet and Fuji Speedway 80's? And if they added Valencia and an unknown track, why can't they include some special tracks from GT3 (for example: Rome Circuit, Complex String, Smokey Mountain, Special Stage Route 11 and Tahiti Circuit? They should add them to make a complete list of tracks/variations from the GT4 and GT3.

Yeah, I was noticing the single Infenion course and was wondering if it might, for some reason, be the TT course, but I couldn't be sure.

We saw at the E3 trailer that statement: 35 tracks, 60 variations.

The new number by PD is 35 tracks and 70 variations. What i'm finding hard is how will we have those 70 variations, from all of the list we have now, we get 45 possible, and we already have 35 unique tracks. . :dunce:

it would mean each track has two variations...don't forget about the reverse courses

yeah, that's were the number 45 comes from. And dont forget, real tracks and Cote d'Azur don't have a reverse layout, we can only count the 4 layouts of motegi and the 3 from suzuka.

Last edited:
maybe they've included some of them now....I think Infenion does reverse course...in fact I think the only two that don't do reverse courses are Laguna Seca and Le Mans

Cool!!! the old circuit without the chicanes on the Hunaudieres straight is in!!! let's push the Bugatti to its speed limits!!!

rome.jpg

Is this Rome?

Ahhh, Grand valley speedway and deep forest, so many fun times on gt1. GT psp looks amazing. I don't care about career mode to be honest. 800 cars and 35 tracks is enough for me.

Cool!!! the old circuit without the chicanes on the Hunaudieres straight is in!!! let's push the Bugatti to its speed limits!!!
Unfortunately, it's not really the old layout, it's just the '02-'05 layout with the chicanes removed. The same as in GT4.

I was hoping that 2 of my favorite tracks made it to at least GTPSP if not GT5....

1. Rome Night Track
2. Red Rock Valley

I really like these tracks....

So the game is out now. I do not see the night Tokyo (2x) and the night Paris track. Are these unlockable? Or just not there?

Hmmz yeah well OKay, but the Tokyo night track is not just a variation of the Tokyo day track. It is a total different environment. The same goes for the Paris track.

Has anybody seen these night tracks?

Latest Posts

Back