GTMSA SuperGT Preseason Event - Trials at the Mountain ***RESULTS POSTED***

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICallShotgun
  • 99 comments
  • 4,294 views
I'll have to pm you about the max drive stuff .. i'm totally confused :crazy:{might have something to do with not being able to get a hold of max drive in the 1st place}

And .. {just to make some new friends:)} :ouch: ..... M Schumacher didn't deserve to retire as a WDC .
 
Well, considering the HP penalty for missing the sign-up deadline, plus the fact that I'm struggling to make the time for this right now, I will have to gracefully bow out of this season :(

Good luck to all. Sorry to those who wanted to challenge me for my Drivers Title from last season, but I guess I'll just hang onto it ;) Besides, we all know it would've been nice for Michael Schumacher to have retired as champion :p :trouble:

Hopefully things will be more peaceful in RL by the time the next season starts...
Aw darnitall. :( And I was going to ask you if we could team up for this season in GT500 since I'm driving the Z as well. Maybe next season then?:D
 
Well, considering the HP penalty for missing the sign-up deadline, plus the fact that I'm struggling to make the time for this right now, I will have to gracefully bow out of this season :(

Good luck to all. Sorry to those who wanted to challenge me for my Drivers Title from last season, but I guess I'll just hang onto it ;) Besides, we all know it would've been nice for Michael Schumacher to have retired as champion :p :trouble:

Hopefully things will be more peaceful in RL by the time the next season starts...
Oh, that sucks. I guess we can't always predict the circumstances of RL, but should I win the championship, Its not gonna feel as deserving because of the fact I didn't get a challenge from the champ himself.
 
Well if you could persuade the race admin to drop the HP penalty for missing the deadline (which to be fair I didn't know about until it was passed), I could reconsider. I just have no interest in making the necessary adjustments to RL if I don't have an equal shot at the title...
 
I wouldn't have any problem with that but it's Chris's call, I'd like to see you defend your title.
 
I doubt he'd do it, he mentioned/reminded me of it a few times, but its not too late to change ur mind Chris..... But I'd love to also rid of this 23hp handicap ;) And have a shot at the title and earn it not just win it, if that makes sense.....

Jerome
 
Hey everyone, i know this is very very VERY late notice, but i was just wondering would it be possible to still take part? I know this is late, and therefore, i understand if i can't, but if i could that would be great :) If that meant a HP penalty, i wouldn't mind, as long as i can race!
 
Hey everyone, i know this is very very VERY late notice, but i was just wondering would it be possible to still take part? I know this is late, and therefore, i understand if i can't, but if i could that would be great :) If that meant a HP penalty, i wouldn't mind, as long as i can race!
You still can. Post your entry in the Super GT Sign-up thread and your in. You'll have a -5 HP penalty for late entry, but you'll be able to race.
 
Ah ok then thanks RACECAR, just going there now to post my application!
 
But the penalty is just for the first three rounds, so it'll be sticky for a while but then you can really have at it 👍 GL dude!

Jerome
 
Back