(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
GTP: RyanRacer
PSN: ryan428scj
Nationality: United Statesian
Team: Williams (Is this the white and blue livery?)
Yes mate, i'll add them on now

For the first few weeks I'm going to say no rush to have the exact colour, as you need to buy a new car :/ but it would be nice

I'll drop you a PM (In our other one) with a solid tune then teamie :D

Yes mate, i'll add them on now

For the first few weeks I'm going to say no rush to have the exact colour, as you need to buy a new car :/ but it would be nice

I'll drop you a PM (In our other one) with a solid tune then teamie :D

It's because I already have the white and blue car, and I certainly do not want to spend 2 million credits to buy the one with the McLaren-inspired livery. We'll see how good your tune is! :)

This looks pretty cool. Will it be held every Saturday or every other Saturday. If so, when will the first round be. I have CORE Super GT so I don't want this to interfere.

EDIT: I think this will start after CSGT ends.

This looks pretty cool. Will it be held every Saturday or every other Saturday. If so, when will the first round be. I have CORE Super GT so I don't want this to interfere.

I'm thinking every weekend mate, unless people opt out of it?

I'm happy to wait until CORE GT finishes 👍

If you want modern F1 specs, these might give similar lap times to F1 drivers. 760BHP and 691KG(< these are approx. the actual specs of a 2014 F1 car.

If you want modern F1 specs, these might give similar lap times to F1 drivers. 760BHP and 691KG(< these are approx. the actual specs of a 2014 F1 car.

+1 I think that since this car was conceived in the early 2000's, it should be spec'd like an early 2000's car.

:banghead: forget to add on the ERS, damn yeah your right mate.
I was also going with the weight being used for next season, 702kg but I just rounded it of to make it easier

It's up to you m8
No I completely forgot mate, thanks for reminding me :cheers:

It really doesn't matter what team I'm on, McLaren or Mercedes would be preferable. Whichever is in most need of a driver :) Just to be sure, we'll all be using the exact same tune + specs? I hope this is the case, making the drivers the only difference 👍

It really doesn't matter what team I'm on, McLaren or Mercedes would be preferable. Whichever is in most need of a driver :) Just to be sure, we'll all be using the exact same tune + specs? I hope this is the case, making the drivers the only difference 👍
specs yes, but I opened up full tuning. If people want i'm happy to give them a simple tune to make the car easier to drive.

Welcome mate 👍

I've added 8 teams in guys. Yes, Honda are a separate team, as its a proper manufacture. Also yes Lotus and Renault are there. I don't care what people say, the lotus team in F1 now are not lotus, its Renault, they're just stealing the bloody name :lol:

i know m8 used to like the old JPS LOTUS with piquet & mansel wicked car got my initials on that car lol. was it catheram

I think 9pm Sat is 130 pm Sun in Adelaide Australia so pending a decent grid im definately keen. Being Australian I guess by default ill be racing for Infinity Red Bull Racing! Pity my FGT is green and gold!

I think 9pm Sat is 130 pm Sun in Adelaide Australia so pending a decent grid im definately keen. Being Australian I guess by default ill be racing for Infinity Red Bull Racing! Pity my FGT is green and gold!
are sound m8 be in afternoon for you

Hi mate welcome. sure no worries, i'm hoping we'll have a decent grid. I'll be holding a test session tonight if your about :)

Don't worry about the colour for now 👍

Despite all the craziness I still had fun

Race 1 was keeping up fine then that tap from conden ruined me. I could drive the car but it was slow on the straight
Race 2 i'm really annoyed. Done well to stay out long, too long. I had no grip. even at 30mph in a high gear the car was everywhere. 2 laps down back to the pits. put on the wrong tyres then accidently quit. not my night.

I'm not happy with the tyre wear, really bad :/

Race 1 and 2 I was disconnected while leading in the few last laps !
Sorry for the tap, it really must be lag because on my screen even if I touched you it wasn't that bad...

We should try hard tyres next week, because tyre wear is really bad indeed. My driving style is easy on tyres so RBR was ok for me but at Spa I was on the edge after 6-7 laps on medium.
If hard tyres doesn't fit maybe you should think about shortening the 305km ?

Back