(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
Did you get my PM here too mate? :)

Hopefully now all the issues are fixed up and we can have some close racing. I'll hold another test this weekend, or would people just like to start?

This weekend as in Tomorrow, or next Saturday? I'm happy whatever we do, just wanna get some track time :D

This weekend as in Tomorrow, or next Saturday? I'm happy whatever we do, just wanna get some track time :D
Next Saturday would be the official day, asking whether to have another practice or start round 1?

I should be ok for a bit tomorrow evening. Think I need to revert back to my old tune

Next Saturday would be the official day, asking whether to have another practice or start round 1?

I should be ok for a bit tomorrow evening. Think I need to revert back to my old tune

I need to keep grinding away at mine too, all I was running in that race was my Indy Oval tune just with some toe and a ton of downforce... :lol:

So I'm guessing with this tire wear thing that I'll have the edge in qualifying, but have a disadvantage in the actual race. I probably could save my tires, but I prefer to just destroy them in 3 laps of glory! :lol: It took me nearly 2 hours, but I finally beat my time at Indy Road, a track that I just learned about four hours ago, so I'm satisfied with myself for the time being. It's going to be a tough season, nevertheless. If only I could keep the car on the track for more than 5 minutes! :lol:

So I'm guessing with this tire wear thing that I'll have the edge in qualifying, but have a disadvantage in the actual race. I probably could save my tires, but I prefer to just destroy them in 3 laps of glory! :lol: It took me nearly 2 hours, but I finally beat my time at Indy Road, a track that I just learned about four hours ago, so I'm satisfied with myself for the time being. It's going to be a tough season, nevertheless. If only I could keep the car on the track for more than 5 minutes! :lol:
tyre wear hopefully shouldn't be an issue now. but you need to stop spinning it ;)

So, do people want to start round 1 next weekend?

Double Post. Is Round 1 going to be this weekend or will it be another test day? Also what times are people getting at Grand Valley? I recall a 1:27.1

My team...umm, I can't remember what color my FGT is so I'm sorry but I can't say until later :dunce:

Looks like local race time for me is 4pm. That will work nicely since I have another series race at 9pm (my time as well).

Okay just asked b/c I'm guessing that 600hp and 700 kg doesn't meet the 600PP criteria? (I'd imagine it's over)

(Haven't driven this car in 2 weeks :yuck:

Back