(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
I am up for season 2, especially with some of the new ideas that you have. I am a big fan of the progression from kart to F1 đź‘Ť and if the races only happened twice a month, I would be able to prioritize them more, so I would be able to attend more than half of the season... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: really sorry about that :ouch:

Thanks for the feedback guys :)

I think 500bhp is the minimum i'll go to.
I'll give the sport tyres a go, see what we can do :)

The problem is It's only going to be 1 stop every race with SS, 2 or more stops provide better racing, undercuts & different strategies and such. Stick with racing tyres imo.

Yeah but the idea is to have longer races, it was planned at the beginning of the season but due to the tyre wear, shortened. Initial test races were 5 or 6 stoppers. :lol: (on soft & medium)

Yeah but the idea is to have longer races, it was planned at the beginning of the season but due to the tyre wear, shortened. Initial test races were 5 or 6 stoppers. :lol: (on soft & medium)
that was terrible :lol:

I'd like to force people into a minimum of 2 stops as well, between TRL, pitting just one stop out of the optimal window is a massive problem, just like Mercedes. hence why I think every 2 weeks would be good as it gives people some good practice.

I'll be on this evening hopefully and i'll see what we can do.

Would people like to see these tracks stay?;
- Bathurst
-Madrid
-Sarthe (lol)

Madrid yes đź‘Ť
The others no đź‘Ž
They clearly aren't tracks for the FGT, especially Bathurst. What a mess it was :lol:

Madrid yes đź‘Ť
The others no đź‘Ž
They clearly aren't tracks for the FGT, especially Bathurst. What a mess it was :lol:
Only reason it was a mess was due to he who must not be named taking his team mate off at the second corner :rolleyes:

need to find a new Australian and French GP then.....

I wish the tribute lap was at Monaco in the rain. But like a pace lap of course. :D
And what about a quick support race with either the F3 or the Lotus at Indy before the main race. I mean if some people are interested and I have enough time I can open a lobby 1h or so before the race.

I wish the tribute lap was at Monaco in the rain. But like a pace lap of course. :D
And what about a quick support race with either the F3 or the Lotus at Indy before the main race. I mean if some people are interested and I have enough time I can open a lobby 1h or so before the race.
Tribute lap yes, maybe with a McLaren in the distance we're quickly closing down? :lol:

That sounds good to me. If we open at 8 as usual but instead of practice run 20 min races with the Lotus (RH) and F3 car (SS) all at Monaco would be good fun :)

Don't think I'll be able to make it today. Have a lot of work to do since the semester is ending soon. Will hopefully be attending more races in the next season.

It's been a bad few races for me and I was determined to do well last night. Had a great start on the hard tyres, only 0.3 off the back of the grid on softs and arty made a few mistakes so I just kept rolling along. Shame to see @GT_Vette go off twice but a good recovery mate. Soon as art disconnected (servers were appalling last night :() I just lost motivation.

Points are completed. Well done to @IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari @IMMORTALPILOT @RacingLine

It was a good start to the season but things got a bit messy, despite running around 3 seconds off the pace (7 at spa :lol:) I've had great fun and watching the race unfold has been entertaining. A big thank you to all the drivers who competed. I hope season 2 will be as fun, and it should be closer with the new specs. I'll be retiring from GTPlanet away from the public eye so I can sit down and just have some fun racing with friends, for everyone to have somewhere they feel they belong.

Thanks a lot everyone and let's hope we have another great season :D :cheers:

Back