(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
Its fine @Weider ... Im more disappointed in myself... I had 3rd in the bag due to @RacingLine DC... I managed a good one stop, tyres went off in the final two laps and i was on hards in that light rain.. All down to 4.... I had one straight and the final corner to go with about a 3-4 second lead on you and bressen and it rotated as i got onto the straight... One corner to go.. Couldnt ****** believe it... With the guys in this championship that was a damn good oppurtunity to take a podium which is pretty difficult in a league with this talent... Just gutted tbh... Let TRL down aswell for the 1,2,3.

Was a good duel though mate... You capitilised well on my mistake/bad fortune. We were evenly matched. I braved it aswell with no abs and cant stand monza...

Congratulations @IMMORTALPILOT

I didn't think IP would win it this round, due to as long as EVO and chris turned up and scored points it would go to next round, so quite unfortunate and gutting the title fight is over now :(

Perhaps IMMORTAL can run -50bhp just for some fun :D
A bit like Rosberg almost retiring instead of fighting for his last chance of winning the title last year :D

Lower BHP more weight? Hmmmm :D I'm thinking of ballast. Let the TRL guys fight amongst themselves ;)

Actually, less weight, less tyre wear, longer races ,right ? :D

A huge thanks to GTOR and true blue for letting me in on this race! it was truely fun after a short break from racing, to battle u all again :) and then to end up in p4 just topped it off. best of luck in the future for GTOR league! a job well done :)

A bit like Rosberg almost retiring instead of fighting for his last chance of winning the title last year :D

Actually, less weight, less tyre wear, longer races ,right ? :D
I had massive respect for Nico in the last race. Despite having no chance he told his team he was going to finish the race. He got allot of respect and admiration from me for that.

That, is a brilliant point, and let's hope it works :D

A huge thanks to GTOR and true blue for letting me in on this race! it was truely fun after a short break from racing, to battle u all again :) and then to end up in p4 just topped it off. best of luck in the future for GTOR league! a job well done :)
Jumping on from a break from GT6, in an FGT against TRL is never easy, good job mate, you're welcome anytime :) :cheers:

I had massive respect for Nico in the last race. Despite having no chance he told his team he was going to finish the race. He got allot of respect and admiration from me for that.
I totally agree, don't get me wrong, I mean that it was supposed to be the season climax and it ended prematurely due to a car failure.
Or in our case a network failure. :D

Formula GT Championship
Round 10 // Italian Grand Prix

Monza-logo-circuito.jpg

Fun race in my opinion although IP may have been a bit bored on this one thanks to EVO's network issues and Chris' absence. The cloudy weather brought a bit of uncertainty near the end of the race too, turning into a good shower in the last laps !

Quickest strategy was 2 stops : option / prime / option.

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_2.jpg

The tight Turn 1 - no incident to report.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_3.jpg

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_5.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_4.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_6.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_7.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_8.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_9.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_10.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_11.jpg

By mid race the sky started to darken.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_12.jpg

GT's camera can't catch it but it is raining - and getting worse.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_13.jpg

IMMORTALPILOT takes the flag under the rain. Lapped every single car on the track. Every. Single.
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_14.jpg

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Last edited:
Formula GT Championship
Round 10 // Italian Grand Prix

Monza-logo-circuito.jpg

Fun race in my opinion although IP may have been a bit bored on this one thanks to EVO's network issues and Chris' absence. The cloudy weather brought a bit of uncertainty near the end of the race too, turning into a good shower in the last laps !

Quickest strategy was 2 stops : option / prime / option.

View attachment 351814

The tight Turn 1 - no incident to report.
View attachment 351815
View attachment 351817 View attachment 351816 View attachment 351825 View attachment 351826 View attachment 351827 View attachment 351828 View attachment 351829 View attachment 351830

By mid race the sky started to darken.
View attachment 351831

GT's camera can't catch it but it is raining - and getting worse.
View attachment 351832

IMMORTALPILOT takes the flag under the rain. Lapped every single car on the track. Every. Single.
View attachment 351833

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Top job mate :cheers:

Sorry guys been busy the last few days. Just finished work so points will be up within the next hour hopefully :)

PD's online joke goes on and on !
Mass DC just after the checkered flag :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG it reaches unknown heights, way above the sky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad there's only 1 round remaining, I hope the WEC will not be too affected.

@True-blue-8
1. EVOLUTION
2. IMMORTALPILOT +0.852
3. Agro +29.466
4. VIPER +1:14.894
5. Bresson +1 lap
6. El +1 lap
7. arty +3 laps
8. JOE +3 laps

PD's online joke goes on and on !
Mass DC just after the checkered flag :lol: :lol: :lol:
OMG it reaches the top of the crop, high above the sky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad there's only 1 round remaining, I hope the WEC will not be too affected.

@True-blue-8
1. EVOLUTION
2. IMMORTALPILOT +0.852
3. Agro +29.466
4. VIPER +1:14.894
5. Bresson +1 lap
6. El +1 lap
7. arty +3 laps
8. JOE +3 laps
yep got it cheers mate, everyone DC'd except me lol

Is it me or medium tyres sucked ?
And Indianapolis is one of the worst track on the calendar I think. Very bad on tyre wear and so much tricky corners. Understeer fest.

But I think we should be ready with the GTA GT-R. :D

I still have the times of pre-season testing, it'll be interesting to see the gap (excluding TRL of course :D) and tyre management difference.

Is it me or medium tyres sucked ?
And Indianapolis is one of the worst track on the calendar I think. Very bad on tyre wear and so much tricky corners. Understeer fest.

But I think we should be ready with the GTA GT-R. :D

I still have the times of pre-season testing, it'll be interesting to see the gap (excluding TRL of course :D) and tyre management difference.
yeah, my hard tyre run and qualy was brilliant, but the car went to pieces with the softer compound on hence why I had to park it.

People were keen to run a night race :D

Great great win Evo! To control the race and the pace against your illustrious team mate shows you're beginning to mature into a world class driver, gone are the little mistakes from the Lotus F1 championship, a second win, drinks are on you!

Sound out to my team mate @teamdbw for his performance, and hoping Chris is back at Indy to put on a show for our American fans and send TRL packing their bags and heading off on holiday, glad the season is over!

Back