(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
Thanks Mate! When I saw we dominated the Qualifier I was hoping for a 1-2 for McLaren, but I guess it will just have to wait until next time! 👍

I just wasn't comfortable enough with the setup, the less fuel I had in the tank the more unbalanced was the car. :banghead:
But if we managed to lock the front row in qualy it's also because half of the field didn't managed to do one single clean lap !
And don't forget to fit the prime tyres next time too ! :lol:

BTW @True-blue-8 I noticed that all your point board is filled manually, ARE YOU INSANE ? :lol:
Don't you think you'll spare A LOT of time using formulas for points totals and gap with leader ?

Hi there, this looks like an interesting championship :)

I might consider joining this soon (need to buy the car and make sure I enjoy driving it first) but I'm curious about a few things first:

• How is the weather calculated? I see that it's based on real world locations, but is there a site you use to help figure out what percentages you're going to have for the lobby?
  • What sort of times were the faster drivers getting at Grand Valley and Bathurst?

Hi, the FGT is a pretty difficult car to master, especially because it eats tyres but nothing impossible with a proper setup. If you're having trouble I'm sure you can ask anyone of us to give you one.

I don't remember the times exactly, I think at Grand Valley it was like 1:33 or 34... Really not sure.
At Bathurst the pace was set by Ryan who achieved 1:42 or 41 but he wasn't constantly at this pace. The real pace was more like 1:47/48 average. (Really tough race and track BTW :banghead: )
Edit : if I remember correctly 1:48 was the best in race lap time set by Monty, average lap time of the front runners was more high 1:49/ low 1:50.

The field is pretty sprinkled though so no matter what's your speed you should have someone to race with ! 👍

Last edited:
Hi, the FGT is a pretty difficult car to master, especially because it eats tyres but nothing impossible with a proper setup. If you're having trouble I'm sure you can ask anyone of us to give you one.

I don't remember the times exactly, I think at Grand Valley it was like 1:33 or 34... Really not sure.
At Bathurst the pace was set by Ryan who achieved 1:42 or 41 but he wasn't constantly at this pace. The real pace was more like 1:47/48 average. (Really tough race and track BTW :banghead: )

The field is pretty sprinkled though so no matter what's your speed you should have someone to race with ! 👍

I got a 1:42.6 during testing. I swear, it is impossible for anyone to achieve the same lap times that they got in practice in the actual race. Bathurst is just so well, ... :ill:

Hi there, this looks like an interesting championship :)

I might consider joining this soon (need to buy the car and make sure I enjoy driving it first) but I'm curious about a few things first:

• How is the weather calculated? I see that it's based on real world locations, but is there a site you use to help figure out what percentages you're going to have for the lobby?
  • What sort of times were the faster drivers getting at Grand Valley and Bathurst?
Hi mate

Weather I usually look for a site which is local to the track, as some won't always show that area
The opinion is split on the FGT. It is a crazy car, but making unusual changes helps lol. If you throw all the weight to the front, it's really stable.

Just to let you know there is no race tomorrow due to the GTP ES :)

Back