(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
I have no idea m8, I've been looking myself. If I find it I'll let you know. Are you running?

Anyone else get some practice laps in for this week? I'm getting 1:45.5.

I got a 1:42.6, but in order to be fast at his track you have to do a lot of risky and suicidal things. In the actual race consistency will trump speed. 👍 That being said, I think I'll be crashing quite a lot tomorrow. :lol:

I got a 1:42.6, but in order to be fast at his track you have to do a lot of risky and suicidal things. In the actual race consistency will trump speed. 👍 That being said, I think I'll be crashing quite a lot tomorrow. :lol:
yeah, that's the only thing i'm counting on to beat you :lol:

Should be a dry race

We're doing a distance race ? If so please put a short enough timer, no more than 1 lap time !
PD doesn't seem to know how to handle a checkered flag when there are lapped cars. :banghead:

That was the most pointless, stupid, retarded race that I have ever raced in. Bathurst needs to be banned. Nordschliefe style.

Am I supposed to be the idiot?
Not just you, but tonight was terrible.

Your fast but that doesn't mean you can drive fast all the time. I learnt the hard way and so will you, hopefully. Smashing someone up the arse on the first lap then driving off isn't clever. Going into the race with that '🤬 it all' attitude really doesn't help.

Then everytime I pulled you back in, someone I had lapped spins right in front of me

I'm not trying to have a go, but trying to help you

Formula GT Championship Destruction Derby Cup
Round 2 // Australian GP

Sneak peek of an amateur footage of the actual Bathurst race
article_post_width_wreck.JPG

(unless I got things mixed up...)
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_10.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_13.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_19.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_9.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14.jpg Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_17.jpg
The last one reminds me this.
Awkward Finn moment.

At one point, the field splitted in two :
  • 3 or 4 guys were racing in the FGT Championship
  • the rest of the field was racing in the Who-is-going-to-get-to-the-pits-first Championship :D
Enough messing around here's the proper photo report of the race :

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg

Joe had an engine issue in the first lap and retired on lap 2.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_11.jpg
(note how the engineers look powerless to fix the car)

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_15.jpg

Looks more like the Silent Hill GP if you ask me.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_12.jpg

Racing into the pits.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_18.jpg

Some guys misread their driving contracts and thought they were racing in Formula D. :D
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_22.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_20.jpg

Stocky snatching the podium from True -retiring because of mechanical failure- on the last lap.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_23.jpg

Ryan takes the flag for the 2nd time, closely followed by Monty's McLaren.
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_24.jpg

Congratulations teamie for this podium finish ! 👍
PS : @True-blue-8 as stated in the photos, Stocky did overtake you after you DC'd. He was just behind you on lap 24 actually.

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Last edited:
Formula GT Championship Destruction Derby Cup - Round 2

Sneak peek of an amateur footage of the actual Bathurst race
article_post_width_wreck.JPG

(unless I got things mixed up...)

At one point, the field splitted in two :
  • 3 or 4 guys were racing in the FGT Championship
  • the rest of the field was racing in the Who-is-going-to-get-to-the-pits-first Championship :D
Enough messing around here's the proper photo report of the race :

View attachment 297300

View attachment 297299 View attachment 297347

Joe had an engine issue in the first lap and retired on lap 2.
View attachment 297306 (note how the engineers look powerless to fix the car)

View attachment 297303 View attachment 297309

Looks more like the Silent Hill GP if you ask me.
View attachment 297307

Racing into the pits.
View attachment 297311

Some guys misread their driving contracts and thought they were racing in Formula D. :D
View attachment 297359 View attachment 297302
View attachment 297349

Stocky snatching the podium from True -retiring because of mechanical failure- on the last lap.
View attachment 297315

Ryan takes the flag for the 2nd time, closely followed by Monty's McLaren.
View attachment 297316

Congratulations teamie for this podium finish ! 👍
PS : @True-blue-8 as stated in the photos, Stocky did overtake you after you DC'd. He was just behind you on lap 24 actually.
Very funny :lol: nice one mate 👍

@RyanRacer - We're going to give you a reprimand. Please try cool down and be aware of your surrondings. Next round is going to be a very tricky race, overtaking will be crucial and this will mainly be done in the pit stops.

We've decided Nothing this week, but if similar incidents happen again, then we'll have no choice but to hand you a real penalty 👍

I had a talk with someone close to the race direction, they said they were still counting the number of crashes that occurred yesterday and they think it's a record breaking.
There actually may have been more crashes in the Bathurst GP than in an ENTIRE season of Pastor Maldonado (yes, yes I weigh my words).

My car is a Renault, my race was a tribute to Nelson Piquet Jr. :cheers:

I had a talk with someone close to the race direction, they said they were still counting the number of crashes that occurred yesterday and they think it's a record breaking.
There actually may have been more crashes in the Bathurst GP than in an ENTIRE season of Pastor Maldonado (yes, yes I weigh my words).

Shall I put on the avatar of shame?

Back