(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Room open, clear cache before entering.

I think (and hope) we will have 3 different winners tonight. Emo race 1, stig race 2 and mikey 3

Race Results

Attachments

• 20140910_212545.jpg
    20140910_212545.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 13
Hi all,

I'm sorry that in first 2 races I had aero kit on, I was in a rush to enter so didn't have time to check specs, and online I couldn't see the custom parts, so only during the first start did I notice that I had a diffuser on :(

Really sorry guys, pure mistake on my part. Please apply whatever penalty you wish...

Hi all,

I'm sorry that in first 2 races I had aero kit on, I was in a rush to enter so didn't have time to check specs, and online I couldn't see the custom parts, so only during the first start did I notice that I had a diffuser on :(

Really sorry guys, pure mistake on my part. Please apply whatever penalty you wish...
well straight away mate, in the lobby we are really impressed by your honesty 👍

Highlights for me:

The Underdog: Qualifying first in round 1

Dramatic technical failures: Got taken out in turn 1 of round 1 and pitting in 3rd lap because my screen turned black (blackout)

Comeback: Getting 3rd place and fastest lap in round 1

Not so slow: Super Pole by half a second

Mercedes: 1-2 Finish for Swift Autosport with me in first and @FaithlessEmo in second place in round 2
Fastest lap for me too.

Double Teaming: Moving through the field with Emo from the back of the field to 3rd and 4th place.

Damn he fast: Getting out launched by a Golf in round 2

Correct me if I am wrong with the fastest laps.

20 for an opening race, 9 drivers came, very good.

A stat for you guys. 3 races, 3 different winners, 6 guys on the podium. very good I think.

Any issues please PM me and explain, then we will look into them. That Suzuki is fast, damn fast. it was ok when I used it and forgot it had gone to 330 with smith last week, but it clearly was fine at 320, so unfortunately it will go back to that.

Ok, Qualyfying, that was my first laps today and it went very bad. Couldn't string a lap together, and race 1 I felt uncomfortable in the car, for some reason changing from 5th to 6th gear upset the car lol. but a brilliant battle with ABP and yuc. me and yuc raced side by side through the final sector, through the chicane, absolutely brilliant mate 👍

Race 2 went terrible. A good start and made a bad move on ninji, which I gave the position back, then I got DC. but was looking good till then. 4 cars side by side, bunched up, but car was better.

Race 3 had a really good battle with mikey. I kinda zoned out in the middle of the race and lost time to him, but caught him back up in the final sector. I think he was scared on the last corner. I flew through the chicane and he went defensive, and completely stopped it on the apex :lol:

top job in the VW ninj, was surprised how well you done in it 👍. Another good night for emo and well drove ABP. Thanks for an enjoyable night guys :cheers:

brilliant night though guys, cant wait for those videos ;)

Got championship standings yet?
haha lol, not right yet mate, I can do it but we need to wait for any incidents to be reported. Will be up tomorrow night which gives everyone time. But don't worry, i'm sure your top ;)

So in race 2, did emo, ABP and ninj lead a lap?

tonight was fantastic guys, i was okay in Q1, i qualified 6th i was a little disappointed but that VW was very fast! I made a fantastic start and claimed the lead out of turn 1 ahead of Stig and Emo, who eventually passed me. My mistake was that I paused in the pits and I sat in the pit box about another 3 seconds and came out 8th lol, i passed Smith and Jimmy within 2 laps and then i spun on the long right hander grr otherwise i'd be behind True and Yuc at the end

Q2 went very well, i initially qualified 2nd hoping for an OF front row until True beat me by hundredths of seconds and ABP put in a sublime lap! I was running 2nd behind ABP until True DC'd and smacked the left rear of my car, i fell to 8th and DC'd just after I passed Smith

Race 3 i made a great start and took the lead, True did an amazing job keeping me on my toes but i held him off to take the win yay

overall I had a great night and well done to everyone else, you're all fantastic drivers!

let me see if im wrong

Emo, 1st 2nd and 3rd (54 points) and lead a lap race 1 and 2 with fastest lap in race 3 so a total of 57
ABP 1st 3rd 4th (50points) so 4 for pole in Q1 and super lap, led a lap in race 2, fastest lap in r1 and 2 means 57

ABP
I thought you had fastest lap in R3. Didn't know Q1 is giving me 2 points.
no, I beat it, then emo beat it again lool

Q1 and super pole gives you 2 points not 1 :)

Spoken to Paul's brother, he's still resting so he won't be back for awhile

some good battles with @yuc2002 today and alot of fair and close racing with others too :)
I was disappointed at myself in R3 but overall I guess I did ok at a track I don't like very much

To try and be more competitive in the following rounds of this season, I am gonna ask a special tuner to setup my civic since my civic is mostly stock atm, hopefully it will be ready for next week :cool: (his identity is hidden- clue: he always seems to lead on my friend's seasonal event rankings and I've known him for many years)

@DirtyNurbKing58 , from the replays I noticed your car or your car's setup was really torturing the tyres, even at the wide turn they were turning red, I never reached level 7 but yours were down to 6! just pointing out if maybe its something you should look into? :ill: unless if its alright how it is, found it rather odd tbh

@1996mikey2412 , nice google find btw :sly:

it was great to see the interest in this season from all the drivers, I hope this level is kept up throughtout the season as so far its going brilliantly! rivalries thoughout the grid, panelties plays a good role is keeping the racing close and packed, its been very clean despite a tight track with hairpints and alot of surprises so far

some good battles with @yuc2002 today and alot of fair and close racing with others too :)
I was disappointed at myself in R3 but overall I guess I did ok at a track I don't like very much

To try and be more competitive in the following rounds of this season, I am gonna ask a special tuner to setup my civic since my civic is mostly stock atm, hopefully it will be ready for next week :cool: (his identity is hidden- clue: he always seems to lead on my friend's seasonal event rankings and I've known him for many years)

@DirtyNurbKing58 , from the replays I noticed your car or your car's setup was really torturing the tyres, even at the wide turn they were turning red, I never reached level 7 but yours were down to 6! just pointing out if maybe its something you should look into? :ill: unless if its alright how it is, found it rather odd tbh

@1996mikey2412 , nice google find btw :sly:

it was great to see the interest in this season from all the drivers, I hope this level is kept up throughtout the season as so far its going brilliantly! rivalries thoughout the grid, panelties plays a good role is keeping the racing close and packed, its been very clean despite a tight track with hairpints and alot of surprises so far
I know who this guy is, so he hasn't left completely :sly:

For some reason (especially with FF cars) they wear my tyres so much, just not liking those drivetrains, but I was way of my pace tonight, :/ . Really great racing though guys, a lot of interest and I think people enjoyed it.

I think Stig, ABP and Emo will have a very close battle, as will the teams

Watched all the replays stats as follows:
Race 1:
1st - Emo
2nd - Stig +2.751
3rd - ABP +13.500
4th - yuc +14.948
5th - True +18.168
6th - mikey +31.823
7th - Jimmmy +38.352
8th - Ninja +53.728
9th - Smith +1:06.605

Fastest Lap: ABP (1:22.026)
Fastest Sectors: 1 - ABP 32.0 2 - ABP 17.0 3 - Emo 32.4
Lead Laps: Stig (1,2,3) Emo (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12)

Race 2:
1st - ABP
2nd - Emo +7.910
3rd - yuc +18.060
4th - Stig +19.800
5th - Ninja +22.215
6th - Jimmmy +33.403
7th - Smith +39.308
True & mikey DNF

Fastest Lap: ABP (1:22.421)
Fastest Sectors: 1 - ABP 32.1 2 - ABP 17.2 3 - Emo 32.7
Lead Laps : ABP (1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12) Ninja (7) Emo (8,9)

Race 3:
1st - mikey
2nd - True +.332
3rd - Emo +1.360
4th - ABP +3.197
5th - Stig +7.882
6th - Jimmmy +12.516
7th - Ninja +14.098
8th - yuc +16.755
9th - Smith +24.177

Fastest Lap: Emo (1:22.299)
Fastest Sectors: 1 - True 32.3 2 - Stig 17.1 3 - Emo 32.3
Lead Laps: mikey (1,2,3,4,5,6)

All results subject to Steward's enquiries.
Please feel free to double check but I think everything is accurate.

I'd like to apologise again to Stig for Race 2, and to ABP, when my pad died I sideswiped him in turn 1, I only noticed when I watched the replays back. Sorry dude. Looking forward to next week!

Ninja's disappointment with opening round
After the opening 3 rounds of the GTTCC championship NinjitsuEvolved is languishing towards the bottom end of the table. He had this to say when addressing the press after the meeting.

"This meeting was not what we were expecting. Q1 went really well, put in a decent lap to start 3rd. The in Race 1 I get an awesome launch, go into Turn one leading when my steering locks and my engine gives up. My team have been studying the telemetry and it looks like a massive ECU failure. The system went into an automatic reboot and took 30+ seconds to come back online. It's a shame, to say the car is 13 years old you wouldn't think the electronics would have such a big effect. I also ended up sideswiping ABP during the failure, and honestly, you don't know how sorry I am. There was nothing I could do."

"Then Superpole, banging lap. Got a bit of slipstream from Jimmy which helped me into the 1:22's. Thought I'd done enough for Pole until ABP popped up again! The race was OK, I couldn't match the pace of the Swift guys, but my engine really helped on the front straight, and got me a bonus point for leading a lap. Then I got into another tangle, this time with Stig, which was entirely my fault. I outbreaked myself trying to pass into the chicane and put him into the wall. We both got passed by yuc. Even though I gave the place back to Stig I still feel like I cost him the podium. If I get a penalty, it's fair."

"Race 3 was a mixed bag, but I had a FANTASTIC battle with yuc all race long, I've never worked so hard for 7th!"

Ninja seemed upbeat despite the setbacks in the races and now is set to fly to Italy, with his crew, for some promotional shoots. Finally, he had some words for his team-mate.

"Really happy for mikey, great win in Race 3, lead from the front like a boss. Kinda makes up for us not getting out of turn 1 in 1st and 2nd during Race 1. Hoping to get a fair share of the points next time at Willow Springs, save him having to carry so much of the load!"

Do like the pictures But I made so many mistakes braking to early missing the apex witch cost just over two half second per lap

Back