(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping so, get the feeling that Big Willow and Daytona should HOPEFULLY be my aces in this car... I get excellent drive off of the final corner, and that was what kept me in contention through Race 2 last night. :D

Looking at the calendar, if there is one place where anyone is going to start falling out with each other it'll be Matterhorn... That track is gonna have some bumps, I can see it coming...

Right, I'm trying to make these videos now, so if anyone can think of any major highlights they want including please let me know. I am trying to include all major overtakes and incidents...

OK guys, given the amount of video I have it may take a while to make these highlight videos. So, until then, I've compiled this. It's a video of incidents that may potentially be under investigation by the stewards at this point. I've caught as many camera angles of each incident as I can to enable a fair judgement.

Hope nobody minds... :)

Right, I'm trying to make these videos now, so if anyone can think of any major highlights they want including please let me know. I am trying to include all major overtakes and incidents...

Race two. Lap two. Turn 3 crash.
Also being driven around by the VW in race two.

Was it between me and you Emo? I don't see anything on the race 2 replay in Lap 2...

I know who this guy is, so he hasn't left completely :sly:

For some reason (especially with FF cars) they wear my tyres so much, just not liking those drivetrains, but I was way of my pace tonight, :/ . Really great racing though guys, a lot of interest and I think people enjoyed it.

I think Stig, ABP and Emo will have a very close battle, as will the teams

you might think its brendon, but it isn't ;) when brendon said he was going to get away/take a break from all the racing for a while, he really meant it, this person is someone else, he has took part in brendon's S1 and S2 of SGTC and a few of my seasons in the past.

brendon is no doubt a great tuner but I'm going to ask this person for help as he has taught me the most about driving in GT, even before GT5 was released, I learnt further advanced skills in BTCC like trail braking, brake control etc. but for everything else he got me where I am today, my driving is a foggy shadow/copy of his skills, so who better to ask to tuning my car then someone who knows my style of driving best? :sly:

I've also never had such a great rivalry with anyone in the past, so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season with @FaithlessEmo & A-B-P, so I hope my new setup will help this rivalry continue throughout

Last edited:
OK guys, given the amount of video I have it may take a while to make these highlight videos. So, until then, I've compiled this. It's a video of incidents that may potentially be under investigation by the stewards at this point. I've caught as many camera angles of each incident as I can to enable a fair judgement.

Hope nobody minds... :)

you should really be posting and keeping all the incident reports stickily between the stewards but I like the video though and the idea of making vids for this championship :cool:

From the outside I'd say it's 50-50. I don't know if True slowed on the Apex since I could carry massive apex speed, but that looks like the catalyst.

My incidents are definitely sloppy on here, yeah, I couldn't do anything about the first but the move on Stig was reckless. Hence why I gave the place back straight away.

Also, with the early pit, it's a weird one. Looks like ABP has the choice of Pit or Crash and Jimmmy follows him into the wall.

Still though, I'm not a steward... lol

From the outside I'd say it's 50-50. I don't know if True slowed on the Apex since I could carry massive apex speed, but that looks like the catalyst.

My incidents are definitely sloppy on here, yeah, I couldn't do anything about the first but the move on Stig was reckless. Hence why I gave the place back straight away.

Also, with the early pit, it's a weird one. Looks like ABP has the choice of Pit or Crash and Jimmmy follows him into the wall.

Still though, I'm not a steward... lol
I thought I did cause the race 1 lap 1 incident until i heard your controller died lol

anyway, I love the video and I'm sure the race highlights will be good too! are you putting the grid order on the videos before each race?

Hoping to. I've got loads of footage to go through which is why it may take a while. I tell you though, watch Stig's start in Race 1, he goes from 5th off the grid, to like 7th in turn 1, to the front in half a lap. It's awesome... :D

@ABP Oh yeah, forgot about that... Sorry mate.
You did a damn good job of not crashing though, seriously impressive... :D

Don't want to spoil fun, as it's looking good, but can people please not post results/points etc please. Thanks 👍

With the incient videos, if anyone actually has an issue, it will only be investigated (unless it's terrible when seen) if you PM a steward, but good vids 👍

Latest Posts

Back