(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the 50bhp Success Ballast I run High 23's (as opposed to low-mid 21's) but I don't lose top speed, it just takes longer to get there and it scrubs more off in the corners. As I said last night guys, MOTEGI!!! :D

On rounds 4/5/6, you can see how much worse the connection is in the R6 replay (even though PD have a message that say if you watch it you might crash the game). Seriously, how can you screw a game up sooooo much with a 500mb update?

Racing was as good as ever though, my favourite race was race 1, some great racing.

Fun fact - In 6 races so far I've finished behind my teammate 5 times... The time I didn't he d/c... Something I have to improve...
yeah maybe but how many times how you finished 1 position down? ;)

I guess I was kinda lucky last night too. Given how many people will be using their drops for Willow both of mine ATM are still going to be from Cape Ring...

I think the next track will in be interesting because it might be hard to over take like Monaco but if you can over take then you are a real racer

My highlights for Ninj are:
Race 1.
- First lap pass on mikey
- lap 12 last corner off and catch.
Race 2.
- first corner off and catch.
- lap 2 turn 3 pass and fight
- lap 3 turn 1 and 2 fight with true
- lap 4 turn 1 pass
- lap 10 fight with true then his disconnect where he launches car! Lol
- lap 14 fight with yuc for win.
Race 3.
Not much happened.

yeah, a lot of drop scores at willow I think

have you tried manual gears ninja?

yeah was a good battle emo, but did I launch of when I dc? lol want to see that

yeah, a lot of drop scores at willow I think

have you tried manual gears ninja?

yeah was a good battle emo, but did I launch of when I dc? lol want to see that

I'm not bad with Manual gears on a wheel, but on a pad I have no co-ordination for that. I need flappy paddles. That and I change the pad setup so L2 and R2 are my Brake and Throttle. That stupid right stick nonsense... lol

Have you tried using up/down on the right stick for shifting? That is my layout and feels very intuitive IMO.

No, I will though, does sound better. Although I have been using the right stick as my view stick for when I'm running side by side with people...

guys please. This is stupid now.

For some reason mikey is deciding to do his own points, no idea why. I don't have the bonus points as I haven't been given them. I said i'll give everyone time for any incidents but if you rally want points, fine, but any issues don't have a go at me, im working my ass of on this and if you wont give me time to deal with incidents i'll just make a decision.

and @swiftsmith yes your driving was bad. ABP and ninja came to lap you and you blocked them, then hit them. Yes you were in your own race, but a lap down.

I think it's the corner as you come up the hill and the entire apex builds up. Man that's a brilliant corner. In an FR car (I think it was a seasonal event, I used the jag xkr it drove wherever it wanted lol, had to keep it top gear and creep around it. But in FF cars, like these, the car understeers on the exit and goes wide. But the next corner will be fun 1st lap lol

Yeah, I late the last corner too, always either run in too deep or get on the power too early... Curse you late apex!

Tbf I think Matterhorn is going to leave people in tears. The pit exit puts cars right into the firing line. It's narrow. The corner at the bottom of the hill has a funny line that we can't cross?
I dislike this track much. Lol

Well I'm looking for to it but I will need to get on the track and try and stop spinning out on one corner
you won't spin on that corner with these cars mate, just suffer a lot of understeer

Tbf I think Matterhorn is going to leave people in tears. The pit exit puts cars right into the firing line. It's narrow. The corner at the bottom of the hill has a funny line that we can't cross?
I dislike this track much. Lol

yeah, but so did willow, but you came out lucky lol

Ok cool and I like Rome and brands hatch and will you be doing another seasons? ?
If everyone wants to carry on, yes I will. Won't be changing much. Maybe a slight tweak to the format. With cars, I think i'll drop one and add 2 more cars, each going to add something new to the season. Will also replace one of the cars with another model. This season is just trying to find the weak spots, and I think there's some cars that would suit better. But all this and tracks will be down to you guys, will start things rolling after Daytona. But any suggestions PM me :)

I'd like to see red bull and even sahara on the calendar next season. If Daytona proves successful, we'll keep it

Latest Posts

Back