(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No that's the problem but it's a 1.6 turbo it's a shame that we can't run a bmw but there's one its a racing one is a two litre think it's a old touring one not sure though

you guys have been reading my mind lol

ok, i'll let you know my ideas now. I think drop the Suzuki. The VW will be replaced by the newer golf. Megane, either keep it or use the newer '11 model or the clio r.s
Was also looking at the alfa, citroen (can't remember, 206 I think) and the citroen.

Was also thinking about adding some FR cars, the BMW 120d, Toyota altezza and Nissan primera. These are the cars I had in mind. (Maybe use the Honda integra).
Opinions?

you guys have been reading my mind lol

ok, i'll let you know my ideas now. I think drop the Suzuki. The VW will be replaced by the newer golf. Megane, either keep it or use the newer '11 model or the clio r.s
Was also looking at the alfa, citroen (can't remember, 206 I think) and the citroen.

Was also thinking about adding some FR cars, the BMW 120d, Toyota altezza and Nissan primera. These are the cars I had in mind. (Maybe use the Honda integra).
Opinions?
i was going to suggest bmw but you can't put numbers on it :(

Results

Race 1
Pole - True-blue-8 - 1.21.545

1. FaithlessEmo (50)
2. mikey_2412 (20)
3. NinjitsuEvolved (10)
4. A-B-P (40)
5. allstarjimmmy (I)
6. TheOldStig (30)
7. dognelli (I)
8. smith1001 (I) (Reprimand)
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. yuc2002 (I)

Fastest Lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap Leaders - FaithlessEmo

Race 2
super-Pole - yuc2002

1. yuc2002 (I)
2. FaithlessEmo (50)
3. TheOldStig
4. mikey_2412 (40) (Warning)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (30)
6. allstarjimmmy (I) (10)
7. dognelli (I)
DNF. smith1001 (I)
DNF. oRaceTuned (I) (Reprimand)
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. A-B-P

Fastest Lap - yuc2002 - 1.22.343
Lap Leaders - allstarjimmmy, yuc2002, FaithlessEmo, True-blue-8, mikey_2412 (Point not awarded)

Race 3
1. A-B-P
2. FaithlessEmo (40)
3. True-blue-8 (Warning)
4. mikey_2412 (20)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (10)
6. TheOldStig (30)
7. dognelli (I)
8. allstarjimmmy (I)
9. yuc2002 (50) (I)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P - 1.21.228
Lap Leaders - A-B-P

D1.PNG

KJVGHJ.PNG

I1.PNG

MANU.PNG

EDIT -
Yuc (indy) 90pts
DPR 134pts
Honda 165pts

Good racing again guys, shame PD ruined it for us :( hopefully the servers are better for next week.

@swiftsmith - Due to your failure to move over for the lap leaders, you have been awarded a penalty

@DirtyNurbKing58 - Due to your second warning, you have been awarded a reprimand

@oRaceTuned - Due to illegal aero kits in race 1 and leaving without notice you have been awarded your 2nd reprimand. One more and you will recieve a 5 place grid penalty for the next race

@Dimse91 - Due to another AWOL you have a 2nd penalty, giving you a reprimand

@1996mikey2412 make sure to pit during the lap window next race ;)

Next Race

Track : Matterhorn Dristelen

Success penalties
FaihlessEmo - 280bhp
A-B-P - 280bhp
TheOldStig - 255bhp
mikey_2412 - 300bhp
NinjitsuEvolved - 340bhp

Last edited:
Sorry took so long guys, this Scottish referendum has my interest lol

The BMW may not have numbers but I think people would rather have a fun car then numbers lol

The 2 car teams jim, tried it before mate, and i'm not sure people would like it

I've decided i'm not bothered about the 4/2 doors anymore. I thought the BRZ was 4wd?

Will definitely look at the BMW

Also can we run racing slicks and have changeable weather for next season
Slicks I don't think would work mate, even racing hards may be a bit iffy with these cars. But wet weather I will put in if everyone wants it. Was thinking about doing it this season but I thought it would be easier if we left it at dry for this first season.

Well, as there is a fair bit of talk i'll get everything together and will let you guys start voting. Obviously the first season is for testing, and i'm hoping that from season 2 onwards (if we'll have more hopefully) the series will then remain just about the same.

No the BRZ gt86 and FRS are all ture FR sports cars. I think slicks make it too easy and the corners change into just quick brake turn and power. No modulating the throttle to match tyre grip.
But new tracks would be welcome along with new cars. Lol.
But let's win this season first?

Are the alfa citroen and the new golf also about the slick tyres if you've got changeable weather on and the water suffice goes up will spice it up a bit

Two more for the new car pot, both are FF, 4 door and under 2 litre engines.

Mazda Demio Sport '10
Nissan March 12SR '07

I was looking at a few others but they're all either 2 door or over 2 litre.

Just seen you're not bothered about 2 door, soooooo...

Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Citroen C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '05
Volvo C30 R-Design '09

:D A few for you to mull over, but I do like the Demio, looks great when you lower it...

lola fair bit but yeah guys, I've gone over just about every car, Never knew the BRZ was an FR but will look at the possible options

Theres a lot of cars which are under 2litre but not really that suited. I'll draw up a list tonight and decide what you guys can vote from.

Yeah Emo, would like this season to be finished off first, but unfortunately it's not that easy. If the next season is going to be fair, then I need to start work on it.

Results

Race 1
Pole - True-blue-8 - 1.21.545

1. FaithlessEmo (50)
2. mikey_2412 (20)
3. NinjitsuEvolved (10)
4. A-B-P (40)
5. allstarjimmmy (I)
6. TheOldStig (30)
7. dognelli (I)
8. smith1001 (I) (Reprimand)
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. yuc2002 (I)

Fastest Lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap Leaders - FaithlessEmo

Race 2
super-Pole - yuc2002

1. yuc2002 (I)
2. FaithlessEmo (50)
3. TheOldStig
4. mikey_2412 (40)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (30)
6. allstarjimmmy (I) (10)
7. dognelli (I)
DNF. smith1001 (I)
DNF. oRaceTuned (I) (Reprimand)
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. A-B-P

Fastest Lap - yuc2002 - 1.22.343
Lap Leaders - allstarjimmmy, yuc2002, FaithlessEmo, True-blue-8, mikey_2412 (Point not awarded)

Race 3
1. A-B-P
2. FaithlessEmo (40)
3. True-blue-8 (Warning)
4. mikey_2412 (20)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (10)
6. TheOldStig (30)
7. dognelli (I)
8. allstarjimmmy (I)
9. yuc2002 (50) (I)

Fastest Lap - A-B-P - 1.21.228
Lap Leaders - A-B-P

View attachment 226639

Good racing again guys, shame PD ruined it for us :( hopefully the servers are better for next week.

@swiftsmith - Due to your failure to move over for the lap leaders, you have been awarded a penalty

@DirtyNurbKing58 - Due to your second warning, you have been awarded a reprimand

@oRaceTuned - Due to illegal aero kits in race 1 and leaving without notice you have been awarded your 2nd reprimand. One more and you will recieve a 5 place grid penalty for the next race

@Dimse91 - Due to another AWOL you have a 2nd penalty, giving you a reprimand

Next Race

Track : Matterhorn Dristelen

Success penalties
FaihlessEmo - 280bhp
A-B-P - 280bhp
TheOldStig - 255bhp
mikey_2412 - 300bhp
NinjitsuEvolved - 340bhp

Tied with ABP, glad to see I'm still in a safe zone of the competition, Mikey is catching up fast tho. :scared:
As for teams, you did well @DirtyNurbKing58 , you had a great lap! even beat my PB (which you kept hidden from everyone till you set it) and you fought really well for the podium, it was just your connection that let us down :ouch:
drop scores mean, its not over for DPR yet! :mischievous:

and as for manufacturer's shouldn't Honda now be ahead of suzuki? :odd:

and oh no! not more success penalties! :crazy: I need to find a way of managing with them like Red Leader did in BTCC :sly:

Back