(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK, idea 2:
GTTCC Chamonix Speedway
Concept: The concept of this is drawn from Individual Competition Speedway meetings and is held on the Chamonix Mini Circuit. The top 16 drivers in the GTTCC championship are invited to participate (any driver who would not wish to participate is replaced with the next driver on the list) and the meeting follows a common Speedway format. This means 4 drivers on track in a 4 lap scramble. Each driver will compete in at least 5 heats, and all drivers will race against each other at least once, in varying combinations of drivers and grid positions.

Scoring: Scoring of each heat will follow the standard Speedway scoring of 3,2,1,0. At the end of the 'regulation' 20 heats, the top 8 drivers advance to the Semi-Finals, with the top 2 drivers from these two Semi-Finals rounds advancing to the final for the chance to become Chamonix Speedway champion. Any ties that are present over the cut-off point (example 8th & 9th) will compete in a race-off heat for qualification.

Format: Below you will find the format for the heats. Given that GT6 has standard grids and you cannot go 4 wide on the start line, the Speedway Red/Blue/White/Yellow format is replaced with 1st/2nd/3rd/4th on the grid. The driver numbers next to each heat represents the driver in that championship position before the meeting or from the previous season, depending on which is relevant. Please ask if further clarification is needed.

This heat structure has been taken from here: http://www.speedway-faq.org/common.html

1: 1/2/3/4
2: 5/7/6/8
3: 10/11/9/12
4: 15/14/16/13
5: 13/1/5/9
6: 14/10/2/6
7: 11/15/7/3
8: 4/8/12/16
9:
6/16/1/11
10: 12/5/15/2
11: 8/9/3/14
12: 13/4/10/7
13: 7/12/14/1
14: 2/13/8/11
15: 16/3/10/5
16: 9/6/4/15
17: 1/8/15/10
18: 9/2/7/16
19: 3/12/13/6
20: 5/14/11/4

After these heats the Semi-Finals will begin.
SF1 will feature the drivers in 1st, 4th, 6th and 7th in that grid order.
SF2 will feature the drivers in 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 8th in that grid order

The final will feature the 2 winners of each Semi-Final, with the grid order set by points scored during the meeting. Semi-Finals also award points so, for example, a driver in 2nd before the Semi-Finals could be 1st after, depending on results.

This is a longer format than the Chamonix Showdown. Heats with the current generation of GTTCC cars would take approximately 3:30 to complete. Allow 1:30 for organising next heat and recording results and it's 5 minutes per heat. Then multiply that by 23 or 24. This would probably take 2 hours, possibly more to complete start to finish.

For anyone who liked the proposal above but would like a sample of the event format...
10387307_769573223098517_606160082008306215_n.jpg

Right, I know this is unrelated to GTTCC bt I've got to vent somewhere.

6:45am, finished uploading videos, go check my streaming site to see what's on. Ooooooh, WTCC from Suzuka. I've missed Race 1 but I'll watch Race 2. Cars are lining up on the grid after their formation lap. Then, Euro ****ing Sport cuts to adverts! DHL, Citroen, DHL again, Macau, DHL AGAIN, and then it goes back to the track going through 130R on Lap 1...

Well done guys, well done. How to **** up the simplest ****ing task...

OK, rant over... :D

Ok, something that's been bought to my attention.

Intermediate tyres will be banned for the spa endurance race.

For some crazy reason they are quicker than sports soft tyres, again, PD logic, go figure :crazy:

Also, as the PD cup is a crazy event (ninja and I are working on next seasons) I think we should use another car, similar to what we have now but make it one make with tuning?

Whatever you set the other day, I was 0.4 slower. I could be 0.2 ahead in the first sector but the ford just had no speed in the last part of the track :(

Now stiggy has pulled out that means the battle for 2nd/3rd place heats up
Me and Jimmy should be a good battle

Not long left people. Any one yet to tell me they cant make it please do so ASAP. Not bothered about full grid tomorrow, the battle will be at the front

The PD Cup is now called the Triple R Trophy, and I was thinking we should use a car the game gives us, either the megane or miTo? Anyone not want this?

Not long left people. Any one yet to tell me they cant make it please do so ASAP. Not bothered about full grid tomorrow, the battle will be at the front

The PD Cup is now called the Triple R Trophy, and I was thinking we should use a car the game gives us, either the megane or miTo? Anyone not want this?
I'd rather battle with the cars we've used all season.

I was thinking having the Triple R Trophy (:D) being the first run out for S2 cars, that way the new drivers for Season 2 can get involved...

Season one.
One last hurrah for the cars who have given us such good season of racing.

I think season 1 tbh
will give the run down on pre-season on S2 thread

About tomorrow, 12 laps (6 race 3) pit 6-9
As we need to do yuc's penalty and each break between races will be a bit longer due to totting up the points, Q will start at 19:05, 10 past at the latest. If you miss it you'll still have the chance to do race 1 as we need to do the restart, but you'll need to start at the back of the grid

Back