(GTOR) Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship (GTTCC) FaithlessEmo wins the Inaugral GTTCC Season!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,549 comments

What day should the SCC be held?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh highlights, right, thought you meant the entire video. Phew :lol: Are you trying the different camra angles/driver views for race 3? (Don't reply with moxley, we know you love him lol)

I can't use Moxley? :(
Fine...

Sorry, couldn't resist... :lol:

So, the PD Cup... I'm assuming rules here but bare with me and @DirtyNurbKing58 please correct any mistakes...

Spa-Francorchamps, 15min Q, 1hr Race with 24hr D/N cycle...
Tyre/Fuel Fast
No Mandatory Stops
Slip Weak
Boost Off
Edge Real
Damage Light

Anything I've missed pal?

I know it's a couple of weeks away but it's creeping up quite quickly now and other than on the OP and when the idea was first thrown around nothing else has been said...

So, the PD Cup... I'm assuming rules here but bare with me and @DirtyNurbKing58 please correct any mistakes...

Spa-Francorchamps, 15min Q, 1hr Race with 24hr D/N cycle...
Tyre/Fuel Fast
No Mandatory Stops
Slip Weak
Boost Off
Edge Real
Damage Light

Anything I've missed pal?

I know it's a couple of weeks away but it's creeping up quite quickly now and other than on the OP and when the idea was first thrown around nothing else has been said...
yeah mate that's right, and yeah it will be here quick :(

it will just be a 1 hour time limit, no laps. The time cycle will be set to change 60 times (or the max)

everything is up to date, so after dinner will post results/points up 👍

yeah mate that's right, and yeah it will be here quick :(

it will just be a 1 hour time limit, no laps. The time cycle will be set to change 60 times (or the max)

everything is up to date, so after dinner will post results/points up 👍

24 on Cycle mate, 60 would go like 48 hours... lol
Will test later and confirm, me and @ABP racing stock prius... lol

Prius G...
The G is for Go...

sorry, easily amused, imagine this as a terrible advert... lol :D

Round 6 - Rome

Race 1

Pole - A-B-P

1. Buck_aroo2
2. A-B-P
3. StormPacer17
4. mikey_2412 (7)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (21)
6. True-blue-8
7. FaithlessEmo (35)
8. smith1001
9. allstarjimmmy
10. ric1258
11. TheOldStig (14)
12. Dimse91

Fastest lap - Buck_aroo2
Lap Leaders - Buck_aroo2, FaithlessEmo, mikey_2412, TheOldStig

Race 2

SuperPole - True-blue-8

1. NinjitsuEvolved (7)
2. FaithlessEmo
3, StormPacer17 (21)
4. A-B-P (28)
5. allstarjimmmy
6. ric1258
7. TheOldStig
8. alex_salmon28
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. mikey_2412 (14)
DNS. Buck_aroo2 (35)
DNS. smith1001

Fastest lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo, NinjitsuEvolved, StormPacer17

Race 3

1. allstarjimmmy (7)
2. FaithlessEmo (28)
3. Buck_aroo2
4. True-blue-8
5. A-B-P (14)
6. mikey2412
7. StormPacer17 (21)
8. smith1001
9. ric1258
10. NinjitsuEvolved (35)
11. alex_salmon
DNF. TheOldStig

Fastest lap - mikey_2412
Lap Leaders - Buck_aroo2, allstarjimmmy, FaithlessEmo

Drivers

Teams

Independents

Manufacture

Hard Charger

Next Race

FaithlessEmo : -35bhp
yuc2002 : -28bhp
NinjitsuEvolved : -21bhp
TheOldStig : -14bhp
mikey_2412 : -7bhp

For a street track and a lot of lag, a good standard of driving. Well done to our two new winners buck and jimmy 👍
Also our new driver ric, apart from the freak incident with mikey, you showed your fast and clean, your welcome anytime.
So lets get down to it, the finale next race.

@FaithlessEmo @NinjaEvo @yuc2002 are all in with the chance of winning the championship, although as long as Emo finishes race 1, he will be guaranteed the title. Although the 2nd place battle will be hot between many drivers.

@yuc2002 and @Matt tiff is the best race to watch however, only 1 point in it!

Apart from ninja's lone VW, every other manufacturer has a realistic chance of winning the title.

The room will be open to all, anyone who wishes to race is more than welcome too.

As yuc has a 5 place penalty for qualifying, we will do Q as normal, however when the race starts it will only be 1 lap. Everyone will follow round but yuc will drop back 5 places. After this everyone will enter back into the pits and the race will start. Any driver who enters the garage settings after Q / before race 1 will be disqualified.

Between each round I will quickly update the scores and keep everyone up to date. All results will of course be provisional.

Good luck everyone 👍

Round 6 - Rome

Race 1

Pole - A-B-P

1. Buck_aroo2
2. A-B-P
3. StormPacer17
4. mikey_2412 (7)
5. NinjitsuEvolved (21)
6. True-blue-8
7. FaithlessEmo (35)
8. smith1001
9. allstarjimmmy
10. ric1258
11. TheOldStig (14)
12. Dimse91

Fastest lap - Buck_aroo2
Lap Leaders - Buck_aroo2, FaithlessEmo, mikey_2412, TheOldStig

Race 2

SuperPole - True-blue-8

1. NinjitsuEvolved (7)
2. FaithlessEmo
3, StormPacer17 (21)
4. A-B-P (28)
5. allstarjimmmy
6. ric1258
7. TheOldStig
8. alex_salmon28
DNF. True-blue-8
DNF. mikey_2412 (14)
DNS. Buck_aroo2 (35)
DNS. smith1001

Fastest lap - FaithlessEmo
Lap leaders - FaithlessEmo, NinjitsuEvolved, StormPacer17

Race 3

1. allstarjimmmy (7)
2. FaithlessEmo (28)
3. Buck_aroo2
4. True-blue-8
5. A-B-P (14)
6. mikey2412
7. StormPacer17 (21)
8. smith1001
9. ric1258
10. NinjitsuEvolved (35)
11. alex_salmon
DNF. TheOldStig

Fastest lap - mikey_2412
Lap Leaders - Buck_aroo2, allstarjimmmy, FaithlessEmo

Drivers

Teams

Independents

Manufacture

Hard Charger

Next Race

FaithlessEmo : -35bhp
yuc2002 : -28bhp
NinjitsuEvolved : -21bhp
TheOldStig : -14bhp
mikey_2412 : -7bhp

For a street track and a lot of lag, a good standard of driving. Well done to our two new winners buck and jimmy 👍
Also our new driver ric, apart from the freak incident with mikey, you showed your fast and clean, your welcome anytime.
So lets get down to it, the finale next race.

@FaithlessEmo @NinjaEvo @yuc2002 are all in with the chance of winning the championship, although as long as Emo finishes race 1, he will be guaranteed the title. Although the 2nd place battle will be hot between many drivers.

@yuc2002 and @Matt tiff is the best race to watch however, only 1 point in it!

Apart from ninja's lone VW, every other manufacturer has a realistic chance of winning the title.

The room will be open to all, anyone who wishes to race is more than welcome too.

As yuc has a 5 place penalty for qualifying, we will do Q as normal, however when the race starts it will only be 1 lap. Everyone will follow round but yuc will drop back 5 places. After this everyone will enter back into the pits and the race will start. Any driver who enters the garage settings after Q / before race 1 will be disqualified.

Between each round I will quickly update the scores and keep everyone up to date. All results will of course be provisional.

Good luck everyone 👍
Finally

It's going to the wire yuc let the good times roll may the best driver win
I reckon it will be the final race, whoever tops that out of you 2 will win

But something tells me Buck wil want to be involved ;)

I know lol, it was just the anticipation in the past half an hour lol
Your not the one sat there typing it up thinking how close it will be lol but I should have taken the links down, damn you yuc lol

Will be pulling my Talladega nights finale clip in a few days. ;)

I forgot to remind you guys GTTCC-2 is up. I need to know nubers, as those who said they realy wanted to carry on haven't said anything yet 👍

Proposal of 2nd post/pre-season 'Special Event'

GTTCC Chamonix Showdown
Concept:
The event is set on Chamonix Full and is a series of 4 one lap races. At the end of the event a Chamonix Showdown champion will be crowned. The structure of the event is unlike anything previously seen in the GTTCC and guarantees that all drivers will be able to participate in at least 2 of the 4 races.

Structure:
The first two races are Heats, with the championship drivers split down the middle into Odds and Evens. Odds and Evens are determined
based on the previous season championship positions. So 1st, 3rd, 5th and so on would race in Heat 1, whereas 2nd, 4th, 6th and so on would race in Heat 2.

Grid is set for each heat in championship order. The first 4 drivers in each heat will progress to the Final, whereas 5th onwards head to the Last Chance Qualifier.

LCQ grid is set using the places the drivers finished in their heats, with the fastest heat time gaining pole. So, both 5th placed drivers on Row 1, both 6th on Row 2 and so on. The top 2 drivers from the LCQ advance to the final.

The Final grid is set using the places the drivers finished in their heats, again with the fastest heat time gaining pole, much like the LCQ. The two LCQ qualifiers start 9th and 10th in the order they finished the LCQ.

This is just an idea at the moment, but if people are interested I predict we could run the entire schedule in under 30 minutes.

Proposal of 2nd post/pre-season 'Special Event'

GTTCC Chamonix Showdown
Concept:
The event is set on Chamonix Full and is a series of 4 one lap races. At the end of the event a Chamonix Showdown champion will be crowned. The structure of the event is unlike anything previously seen in the GTTCC and guarantees that all drivers will be able to participate in at least 2 of the 4 races.

Structure:
The first two races are Heats, with the championship drivers split down the middle into Odds and Evens. Odds and Evens are determined
based on the previous season championship positions. So 1st, 3rd, 5th and so on would race in Heat 1, whereas 2nd, 4th, 6th and so on would race in Heat 2.

Grid is set for each heat in championship order. The first 4 drivers in each heat will progress to the Final, whereas 5th onwards head to the Last Chance Qualifier.

LCQ grid is set using the places the drivers finished in their heats, with the fastest heat time gaining pole. So, both 5th placed drivers on Row 1, both 6th on Row 2 and so on. The top 2 drivers from the LCQ advance to the final.

The Final grid is set using the places the drivers finished in their heats, again with the fastest heat time gaining pole, much like the LCQ. The two LCQ qualifiers start 9th and 10th in the order they finished the LCQ.

This is just an idea at the moment, but if people are interested I predict we could run the entire schedule in under 30 minutes.
I like this, although I just had a thought. As the Polyphony cup is an endurance this season, this could be the PD Cup for next season, meaning that trophy is just a wacky nut job competition :lol:

I think having everyone say who will come, then we can split them (randomly, i'll draw names out of a hat) and say 4 in a group (depending on numbers) and the top 2 or so keep progressing, with fastest time from last heat getting pole

I do have another idea, in the middle of researching, expect a full proposal in the next 30 minutes...
I have to say, I prefer this second idea but it would take longer... :D

I do have another idea, in the middle of researching, expect a full proposal in the next 30 minutes...
I have to say, I prefer this second idea but it would take longer... :D
just let us know, but I think it would be better if these things were the next PD Cup

Back