[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Round 1 - Nurburgring GP/D

Qualifying
1. NinjitsuEvolved
2. choochter
3. FRS_SK8R
4. M_A_B_96
5. STOCKY8A1
6. True-blue-8
7. L2000to2011
8. alex_salmon28
9. bcd73
10. SmileyWRX
11. Smith1001
12. duker_86
13. ric1258
14. ElCondensator
15. Dr_ingo5

Race
1. alex_salmon28
2. FRS_SK8R
3. choochter
4. M_A_B_96
5. ElCondensator
6. bcd73
7. SmileyWRX
8. NinjitsuEvolved
9. True-blue-8
10. STOCKY8A1
11. L2000to2011
12. ric1258
13. duker_86
14. smith1001
15. Dr_ingo5
Fastest Lap - M_A_B_96

Qualifying
1. True-blue-8
2. A-B-P
3. NinjitsuEvolved
4. StormPacer17
5. STOCKY8A1

Race
1. StormPacer17
2. NinjitsuEvolved
3. A-B-P
4. True-blue-8
5. STOCKY8A1
Fastest Lap - NinjitsuEvolved

Qualifying
1. STOCKY8A1
2. A-B-P
3. True-blue-8
4. Buck_aroo2
5. choochter
6. NinjitsuEvolved

Race
1. True-blue-8
2. A-B-P
3. STOCKY8A1
4. NinjitsuEvolved
DNF. Choochter
DNF. Buck_aroo2
Fastest Lap - True-blue-8

Race 1
Pole Position - StormPacer17

1. yuc2002
2. FaithlessEmo
3. xflow1390
4. Buck_aroo2
5. StormPacer17
6. STOCKY8A1
7. A-B-P
8. Sportchip_ie
9. L2000to2011
10. choochter
11. alex_salmon28
12. NinjitsuEvolved
13. True-blue-8
14. Dr_ingo5
15. SmileyWRX
16. duker_86
17. ric1258
18. bcd73
19. ElCondensator
20. allstarjimmmy
DNF. M_A_B_96

Fastest Lap - Buck_aroo2
Lap Leaders - FaithlessEmo, A-B-P, yuc2002

Race 2
Super Pole - L2000to2011

1. L2000to2011
2. StormPacer17 (7)
3. alex_salmon28
4. Buck_aroo2 (14)
5. STOCKY8A1 (Demoted) (Reprimand)
6. xflow1390 (21)
7. SmileyWRX
8. A-B-P
9. Sportchip_ie
10. choochter
11. yuc2002 (35)
12. Dr_ingo5
13. NinjitsuEvolved
14. duker_86
15. bcd73
16. ElCondensator
17. allstarjimmmy
18. ric1258
DNF. M_A_B_96
DNF. FaithlessEmo (28)
DNF. True-blue-8

Fastest Lap - StormPacer17
Lap Leaders - L2000to2011, StormPacer17, NinjitsuEvolved

Race 3
1. True-blue-8
2. FaithlessEmo
3. xflow1390
4. yuc2002
5. Dr_ingo5
6. SmileyWRX
7. Sportchip_ie
8. choochter
9. A-B-P
10. L2000to2011 (35)
11. StormPacer17 (28)
12. STOCKY8A1 (21)
13. alex_salmon28 (14)
14. bcd73
15. ric1258 (Reprimand)
16. ElCondensator
17. allstarjimmmy
18. duker_86
DNS. Buck_aroo2 (7)
Fastest Lap - xflow1390
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drivers

Teams

Independents

Manufacture

Tyres

Rocket

Prius

Sambabus

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident Log
alex_salmon28 / FRS_SK8R - Rocket - As you both approached the chicane everything was normal during the braking zone, alex tried to have a look but did not make a move. Then the tap on the apex sent your car forwards into the wall. That tap should have sent the car sideways, hence it seems like the incident was a bit iffy.
Result - Alex, just a warning, be more careful and brake earlier, you were far back so the tap on the back was due to being over-eager, try calm down next time.

Dr_ingo5 / NinjitsuEvolved / Sportchip_ie - Race 2 - The incident occurred due to sportchip weaving on the straight, which ninja had to try avoid and collided with ingo. Ninja then gave the position back.
Result - Sportchip, the incident was occurred due to you. This time i'm just going to ask you to work on your actions. As it states in the GTTCC rulebook, you may only make one defensive move, and you must make it obvious to the driver behind you are changing 'lane' and not suddenly just turn. Please remember that in future

STOCKY8A1 / Buck_aroo2 - Race 2 - Final lap approaching the chicane, I was able to get visual of the incident, stocky made no attempt to stick to the inside and went straight on, locking up and forcing buck off.
Result - Dropped back behind buck, and due to a penalty you must receive a reprimand. If you are going to make an overtake up the inside, stick to the inside and be aware of the driver on your outside, especially at a moment that decides the final podium position

duker_86 - Pre-Q Race 1 - Coming out of the chicane you pushed ingo wide onto the grass. Regardless of what happened prior that still lost his momentum out of the chicane and gave you the win
Result - No further action will be taken. You mentioned how you feel you need more practie, that is fine, we know you are trying and improving, if your online during the week i'm sure we would be happy to have some practice races with you.

ric1258 - Pre-Q Race 2 - That chicane incident where you just went straight on was just careless. We know that's not you but you need to concentrate all race.
Result - Reprimand

L2000to2011 - Race 2 - Leaving track limits turn 4 every lap
Result - It did not affect much in the end, so no time penalty. However stewards are now are and we will be checking.

M_A_B_96 - A few incidents but all mainly due to lag. Please try correct your internet issues by next Wednesday.

Smith1001 - Again your driving is incredibly careless and dangerous. We keep giving you the benefit of the doubt. We know you are improving, however if next week we see no effort and sensible driving we will have no choice but to ask you to leave until you are capable of suitable driving
Sorry it took so long, a lot of problems to deal with.

New drivers, when you enter the series you are unknown by others and you need to make a good impression. By turning up and going quick, that won't do it, you need to show the other drivers they can trust you to race side by side cleanly. A lot of the regulars were not impressed with some of the driving, too many divebombs and not keeping to track limits. Red Bull Ring is a track where you need to trust others, and there may be a lot of divebombs. However it is a good test of driver abilities, so those this week were over aggressive and unfair, if you don't sort yourselves out then you will not be allowed to race.

Pre-Q will now only be 1 race, with the results for race 3 being determined by the fastest lap. The next 2 drivers will receive the locked in spots

The time trial event will be a Pre-Q session for the support races, 16 fastest times will be allowed to race

Next week we will use the club lobby so those not yet to join the club please do so. Hopefully everything will run on time next week, thanks to those who stuck around.

I will update post 3 later with info for the race

Any issues you wish to raise or appeal, please let me know :)

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thats
I won't be on tonight. And I have no plans to do any of the 3 support races. I just going to concentrate on GTTCC
fine mate, the supports are just for those of us who want to race and have nothing to do :lol:

Right, later on i'll create another club event and we'll give it a go, then do the prius and sambabus races. That gets those round 1 out of the way and we can test the club function.

Shall we say an 8:30 start?

No spoilers about F1. Also I understand your ruling @DirtyNurbKing58 I realize it was a very stupid move that ALL drivers should know better than to do. I will do better next week. In regards to Rocket points why does it say 11th on the results but 12th with no points on the points sheet? Also Dirty I thank you for being so patient with me.

Thats

fine mate, the supports are just for those of us who want to race and have nothing to do :lol:

Right, later on i'll create another club event and we'll give it a go, then do the prius and sambabus races. That gets those round 1 out of the way and we can test the club function.

Shall we say an 8:30 start?

Sounds good mate 👍

No spoilers about F1. Also I understand your ruling @DirtyNurbKing58 I realize it was a very stupid move that ALL drivers should know better than to do. I will do better next week. In regards to Rocket points why does it say 11th on the results but 12th with no points on the points sheet? Also Dirty I thank you for being so patient with me.

Because it's the FIA scoring system.

Points are given out for Q and the race, hence the reverse grid.
Because it's the FIA scoring system.
he means position in race dos not equal championship position (I think)

Regarding Red Bull it looks completely dry again

Sweet! Count me in. Gotta get my pink piggy up and running. :)

Fun fact, my best friend used a white Sambabus for his bride and the bridesmaids to travel from the wedding to the reception for his wedding in June last year. Was awesome!
You can't beat a sambabus

Room open guys, gonna let my dad do a few laps while I sort some stuff out

Prius and sambabus Pre-Q Club events are now up

Qualifying
1. True-blue-8
2. A-B-P
3. NinjitsuEvolved
4. StormPacer17
5. STOCKY8A1

Race
1. StormPacer17
2. NinjitsuEvolved
3. A-B-P
4. True-blue-8
5. STOCKY8A1

Fastest Lap - NinjitsuEvolved

Qualifying
1. STOCKY8A1
2. A-B-P
3. True-blue-8
4. Buck_aroo2
5. choochter
6. NinjitsuEvolved

Race
1. True-blue-8
2. A-B-P
3. STOCKY8A1
4. NinjitsuEvolved
DNF. Choochter
DNF. Buck_aroo2

Fastest Lap - True-blue-8

Prius

Sambabus
Here's the results

Also, can everyone check post 3 please, the new info is up

Also, something we all came up with earlier will be shown to you later

Last edited:
The rocket is quite fun to drive, can catch u out easily though :rolleyes:
I'll try to make the rocket support races from now on, but want to concentrate my time to dialling in my 86.
Loving the series so far guys, already had some good racing, I'm certain there's more to come :D

Back