(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ROUND 00 - TEST II @ SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS

Right okay, so tonight we have the second test before we kick off next week. We will be going to Spa-Francorchamps for a whole evening of testing for all of you guys! 👍

So far, I know that @SK8RBOI is attending. @Pubs16 is a maybe and @RyanRacer is not attending.

Can I please get a clarification on if you are attending or not, please?

@Doomstorm16, @TRL_Andromeda, @RacingLine, @Saevios, @Sinyster, @TNR_KING_FILO, @gtic_ybear, @swiftsmith, @1Lambofan, @zuruzuruz.
P.S. I apologise in advance if I have forgotten if you have already clarified whether you're attending or not. 👍

ROUND 00 - TEST II @ SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS

Right okay, so tonight we have the second test before we kick off next week. We will be going to Spa-Francorchamps for a whole evening of testing for all of you guys! 👍

So far, I know that @SK8RBOI is attending. @Pubs16 is a maybe and @RyanRacer is not attending.

Can I please get a clarification on if you are attending or not, please?

@Doomstorm16, @TRL_Andromeda, @RacingLine, @Saevios, @Sinyster, @TNR_KING_FILO, @gtic_ybear, @swiftsmith, @1Lambofan, @zuruzuruz.
P.S. I apologise in advance if I have forgotten if you have already clarified whether you're attending or not. 👍

I was just going around Silverstone with the CLK-LM. Tail happy it is. I think Spa might be better :) Although quite happy with the changes made to the rear.

Thanks to all who attended the practice. I learned quite a bit in that session. My first online session in a racing game in quite a long time (6 years or so). I wish GT would fix camber settings, other than that, I think my setup is almost there. looking forward to racing next week. I will be ready :mischievous:

That was a great test today guys! I apologise as I did not be there as much as originally planned - my mother came to visit and I had to make dinner but was still great to get some laps in, as @Saevios said it's better to get the laps in now and get to know your car and it's boundaries etc. and I'm really pleased with the turnout!

I do have the replay of the race so I can always have a look at that and get some pictures and data etc. to finalise the car specs and everything. But we should be all set to start the season! 👍

Shout out to @SK8RBOI, @TRL_Andromeda, @Saevios, @RacingLine, @TNR_KING_FILO, @RyanRacer and @gtic_ybear for being there today. Thanks guys. 👍

As a reminder we have the 90 Minutes of Silverstone next Saturday at 18:30 GMT (usual time) on the 21 March before we have a two-week break due to GTPES 6 Hours of Silverstone taking place on the 28 March so Round 2 at the Nurburgring has been moved backwards a week to 4 April.

Once again, thank you guys for being here tonight and I apologise for not making much contact with you during the session and I hope you have used the time well because the season is starting! :D

My apologies for not making the test guys. Had a bigger night out than expected and had to stay at my mate's, so couldn't get onto my sony being 3-4am for me.

That's fast. 👍 What tyres did you set it on? RH or RM?

I used RM, but I'm thinking of qualifying and starting on RH's, because to me it seems that at the start of races I always have no rhythm, or racecraft for that matter. I'm thinking of just doing the AI rubber-banding thing at this point.

I used RM, but I'm thinking of qualifying and starting on RH's, because to me it seems that at the start of races I always have no rhythm, or racecraft for that matter. I'm thinking of just doing the AI rubber-banding thing at this point.
Well if you want to qualify on RM you'll have to start the race on RM but you can make an early pit stop and then fight your way through while we all pit. 👍

Down to 1:50 flat... Pole should at least be a 1:49.5.

I'm actually running with ABS 0 since it provides a better turn in, but results in greater instability. Quite strangely, the brakes aren't locking up at all. I'm not sure if having ABS off is actually helping or hurting my time.

Down to 1:50 flat... Pole should at least be a 1:49.5.

I'm actually running with ABS 0 since it provides a better turn in, but results in greater instability. Quite strangely, the brakes aren't locking up at all. I'm not sure if having ABS off is actually helping or hurting my time.
From my experience, if you dont have an issue with them locking up, then it is better without it.

Back