(GTOR) | GT1 World Championship - Currently postponed.Open 

• Thread starter Mikey24
  • 669 comments

Should I continue to Rounds 3, 4 & 5 or leave the series as it is (postpone)?

• Carry on.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Stop/postpone.

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I ask how so that I don't get banned? Or is it a case of politics?
Your grammar is perfectly fine and understandable to me, so I presume so with the moderators. 👍

Oh before I forget, @Pubs16 @zuruzuruz, I need you to pick a car before Saturday's race, regardless of if you are racing or not. 👍 :)

And I presume that this has got nothing to do with "said" person from racing in the series?
I could understand him, it was just harder and it's just in AUP that you have to speak correctly with acceptable grammar.

I could understand him, it was just harder and it's just in AUP that you have to speak correctly with acceptable grammar.

He probably didn't have his cup of coffee in the morning :lol: It is very easy to commit this cardinal sin :lol:

Looking forward to the weekend though :gtpflag: First race on my 29th Birthday. Getting older :indiff:

He probably didn't have his cup of coffee in the morning :lol: It is very easy to commit this cardinal sin :lol:

Looking forward to the weekend though :gtpflag: First race on my 29th Birthday. Getting older :indiff:
Haha. :lol:

Ooooooo happy birthday for you then. :D

Your grammar is perfectly fine and understandable to me, so I presume so with the moderators. 👍

Oh before I forget, @Pubs16 @zuruzuruz, I need you to pick a car before Saturday's race, regardless of if you are racing or not. 👍 :)

;)

Hey guys.

I'll be going Nissan and #18 for me please :D.

I may turn up for the free practice, as much as I want a sleep in on my first day off, I still prefer racing lol, so might be there :).

im ten

Attachments

• 1426633618796.jpg
    1426633618796.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
QUERY

This is for all drivers:
@1Lambofan, @andp132, @Doomstorm16, @Drex124, @gtic_ybear, @Pubs16, @RacingLine, @Saevios, @Sinyster, @swiftsmith, @TNR_KING_FILO, @TRL_Andromeda, @zuruzuruz.

I have had a little thought about this series and I thought of having a pace lap at the start of every race, plus a Safety Car. To implement this, we do the usual qualifying session in which the Safety Car will sit at the end of the pit exit, on the tarmac run off. Then at the start of the race everyone will sit still in their grid positions until the Safety Car has made its way to the front. At which it will process around the circuit at 100 kph (62 mph). The cars behind are permitted to excess the limit but at a responsible speed. Drivers are permitted to warm their tyres during the pace lap.

All cars must be in staggered double-file before the penultimate corner e.g. Vale at Silverstone, which the Safety Car rushes around to park on the tarmac runoff next to the pit exit. From this point on, the leader is given the responsibility of dictating the race start, being permitted to accelerate between the exit of the penultimate corner and the regular start/finish line, depending on the circuit.

Does this seem good/realistic?

Back