(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
England
Northamton
FRS_SK8R
Hello, is any one interested in joing a PCars series? I am very exited to get to participate in some planed races with some decent racers.

The races will be 20 laps, you can use any tyre compound s and choose any car in the GT3 car list! The tracks will include tracks that haven't been in a game for years like Zolder and Road America.

The races will be on Fridays starting at 8BST (7GMT).

Track list

Round 1- Watkins Glen

Round 2 - Sonoma Raceway GP

Round 3 - Oschersleben GP

Round 4 - Brno

Round 5 - Snetterton 300

@SK8RBOI
@Idinity
@JAt
@David Talle
@svenvangent
@byysynked
@Chin2112
@McKiernan
@Mr Tans
@TheClarky
@Poumstar
@swillisam
@FatStig
@xChris93_
@Doomstorm16
@glassjaw
My PSN:FRS_SK8R

Please post if you are intrested. Hope to race you soon, SK8

Check out GTOR at http://gtoracing.boards.net

Have a look at GTORs other PCars series:https: //www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-gtor-formula-b-cup-sign-ups-open.329215/#post-10728930

Last edited:
Would like to support this aswell, the game is a joy to play once you get your settings right.

PSN: Dinityfor6

Also looking for some people to race from time to time ;)

I'm interested in joining. Just have a few questions before I commit to it.
Will there be forced views or are we choose whichever suits us best?
Will there be tyre wear and fuel consumption, and if so will it be accelerated or set to real?
What about damage, will it be on or visual only?
What aids (if any) will be permitted?
Will we be using manual gears or are we free to choose?

Just wanted to check first, as I didn't want to sign up without knowing how you would like to run this series, I love GT3 cars and think it's a great idea to use some tracks that haven't been used in many console games before, I've never raced on any of the ones in the track list.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining. Just have a few questions before I commit to it.
Will there be forced views or are we choose whichever suits us best?
Will there be tyre wear and fuel consumption, and if so will it be accelerated or set to real?
What about damage, will it be on or visual only?
What aids (if any) will be permitted?
Will we be using manual gears or are we free to choose?

Just wanted to check first, as I didn't want to sign up without knowing how you would like to run this series, I love GT3 cars and think it's a great idea to use some tracks that haven't been used in many console games before, I've never raced on any of the ones in the track list.
👍
I I'm going to give you guys all the choices here, you will be able to run in any camera angle and auto gears if you want, I'm not restricting as we all pay the game differently.

Damage, fuel, and tyre wear will be set up to be as real as possible. If people learn that crashing would only make things worse and give them damage, they might stop.

Aids, you will be able to run ABS and TC just like the real GT3 cars, of any one is struggling with out an aid on tell me nd I might turn some on for you!

I have never raced on this tracks, some are are not very wide witch makes for some exciting racing! :D

👍
I I'm going to give you guys all the choices here, you will be able to run in any camera angle and auto gears if you want, I'm not restricting as we all pay the game differently.

Damage, fuel, and tyre wear will be set up to be as real as possible. If people learn that crashing would only make things worse and give them damage, they might stop.

Aids, you will be able to run ABS and TC just like the real GT3 cars, of any one is struggling with out an aid on tell me nd I might turn some on for you!

I have never raced on this tracks, some are are not very wide witch makes for some exciting racing! :D

Perfect, just what I hoped you'd say, pencil me in.

We could always set up a practice race for those that are interested? If we know how many there will be we can set the option to fill the grid with AI if it's not a full lobby. I would be happy to host.

Edit: If anyone is interested in this practice session, you'll have to add me on PSN, name is same as here & please mention this thread so I know who I'm adding.

Last edited:
Ok so for the practice tomorrow I will set up the lobby at 7pm BST (6pm GMT). the lobby will be set up with an hour of practice and qualifying for 10 mins (Quali will start at 8pm BST (7pm GMT) with 5 mins warm up after quali (this allows for set up pit strategy changes)
I would ask that people who plan on joining enter the lobby before quail starts as sometimes lag can be caused when new players join a lobby.
The lobby will have;

Track: Zolder Length: 30mins (or however many laps can be done in 30 mins.)
No fixed views,
Manual or Auto Transmission,
Assists will be set to Real,
Damage on,
Fuel on Real,
Tyre Wear on Real,

If I've forgotten anything please let me know.

Ok so for the practice tomorrow I will set up the lobby at 7pm BST (6pm GMT). the lobby will be set up with an hour of practice and qualifying for 10 mins (Quali will start at 8pm BST (7pm GMT) with 5 mins warm up after quali (this allows for set up pit strategy changes)
I would ask that people who plan on joining enter the lobby before quail starts as sometimes lag can be caused when new players join a lobby.
The lobby will have;

Track: Zolder Length: 30mins (or however many laps can be done in 30 mins.)
No fixed views,
Manual or Auto Transmission,
Assists will be set to Real,
Damage on,
Fuel on Real,
Tyre Wear on Real,

If I've forgotten anything please let me know.
That's all good mate thanks! There are some tricky corners at that track but I'm sure we will live. Personally its not my favourite track in the game but its not bad.

Who is going to turn up? Please let me and @McKiernan know.

It says your PSN below your GTP name So you don't need tell me. I will send your friend requests tomorrow don't worry!

Good ,
Tomorrow i have to work until 3 a clock in the afternoon , so normally i can also race tomorrow-evening .
Yes , at Zolder ....i love this track .
Damn ....it is track from my country ,what do you want more .
This evening i'm gonna put al your names on PSN .
greets

You should try the Ford Zakspeed car at Zolder :crazy: mamamiaaaaa :crazy:
When the turbo starts to work and you are just taking a corner tuuuut .
But it is one off my favourite car at the moment .
Still 60 cars to do :D and there are not enough cars they say......more tracks we need yes.

I just picked Zolder coz it was the 1st track mentioned in the OP, not had much time on it & I'm not the quickest driver anyway, but it should be fun. I've a few people on my friends list that might be interested also but are based on the project cars forum, so will invite them to. With a bit of luck we'll have a large grid size

I cant wait to get racing! TBH i cant believe we made it this far! :D

So excited for the race tomorrow, but first I need to decide what car to choose!

Back