(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
My psn is dmclark190. Invite me when its up. Also, what time would that be est
You are 5 hours behind Ireland & the UK, so the room opens tomorrow at 2pm your time, (Quali starts at 3pm, but please join the lobby before that starts)

@SK8RBOI you're an hour out

Please put your PSN name behind whatever you call here on the forum so we can find you youwhoeoeoeoe:D

svenvangent , PSN:svenvangent968=DS4 , no wheel for the momento .

Last edited:
Ahh yeah the GMT/BST thing is a pain in the nads, the sooner they decide to get rid of daylight savings the better.

It's a good thing we ain't driving open wheelers, at least we'll have lights.

Edit: Looks like it'll be 17 - 18 laps

Ahh yeah the GMT/BST thing is a pain in the nads, the sooner they decide to get rid of daylight savings the better.

It's a good thing we ain't driving open wheelers, at least we'll have lights.

Edit: Looks like it'll be 17 - 18 laps
Do you want to put it at 20? You know what they say, in for a Penney in for a pound. :P

You are 5 hours behind Ireland & the UK, so the room opens tomorrow at 2pm your time, (Quali starts at 3pm, but please join the lobby before that starts)

@SK8RBOI you're an hour out
Sorry guys, if the lobbies open up this early, i wont be out of class or practice in time to run.

There's no need of pit stops for 18 laps guys ! Unless it is mandatory, you will loose time.

JAt
So will there be a pit stop and how much fuel for 20 laps then !!!!!
Depends on what car you're driving but I'd say around 40L, maybe 45-50 to play it safe. Just use your motec in free practice to have a better estimation of fuel consumption.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, if the lobbies open up this early, i wont be out of class or practice in time to run.

That's a shame man, this 1st race is just a practice race to see how things run & give people a chance to race together. I dunno but maybe @SK8RBOI might consider moving race night to another night after tomorrows race?

The race tomorrow will be 20laps at Zolder, i did some testing tonight and I reckon you'll need at least 44L of fuel. Pitstops aren't manditory, but full damage will be on so hopefully none of us will need to make any, but ya never know.

That's a shame man, this 1st race is just a practice race to see how things run & give people a chance to race together. I dunno but maybe @SK8RBOI might consider moving race night to another night after tomorrows race?

The race tomorrow will be 20laps at Zolder, i did some testing tonight and I reckon you'll need at least 44L of fuel. Pitstops aren't manditory, but full damage will be on so hopefully none of us will need to make any, but ya never know.
Hopefully. But then again, I wouldnt want to bother you guys with that, being as i am the only one here with timing issues.

Damn:boggled: , someone is still ill/sik at my work normally he would replace me at 3pm in the afternoon but this train is not going , now i have to work untill 8pm .
So for me it will be for the next Practice round .
And aaaaaall this practice i've done Yesterday evening at Zolder to see which car i would take:crazy:
But there is still hope..........💡............there is always a next day .
Greets .

Last edited:
Damn:boggled: , someone is still ill/sik at my work normally he would replace me at 3pm in the afternoon but this train is not going , now i have to work untill 8pm .
So for me it will be for the next Practice round .
And aaaaaall this practice i've done Yesterday evening at Zolder to see which car i would take:crazy:
But there is still hope..........💡............there is always a next day .
Greets .
Quali is at 9 CET, maybe we can extend the practice for few minutes (there's the vote to end session now if needed). Zolder is on the calendar so your practice won't be lost anyway ! Wait no it isn't, why did I thought so ?

Last edited:
Back