(GTOR) GT3 sprint series - PS4 - Finished!Finished 

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 246 comments
Hello, is any one interested in going a PCars series? I am very exited to get I'm to some planed races with some decent racers.

The races will be half an hour, you can use any tyre compound s and choose any car in the GT3 car list! The tracks will include tracks that haven't been in a game for years like Zolder and Road America.

The races will be on Fridays starting at 8BST (7GMT).

Track list

Round 1-Brno

Round 2 - Sonoma Raceway GP

Round 3 - Oschersleben GP

Round 4 - Watkins Glen GP

Round 5 - Snetterton 300

@SK8RBOI
@Idinity
@JAt
@David Talle
@svenvangent
@byysynked
@Chin2112
@McKiernan
@Mr Tans
@TheClarky

My PSN:FRS_SK8R

Please post if you are intrested. Hope to race you soon, SK8

Would anyone like to do a short race on the 24h Nurburgring layout afterward (1 or 2 laps and no quali) ? Like to celebrate the real 24h starting tomorrow (and WTCC too, I MUST see those cars on the Nordeschleife! :D).

Would anyone like to do a short race on the 24h Nurburgring layout afterward (1 or 2 laps and no quali) ? Like to celebrate the real 24h starting tomorrow (and WTCC too, I MUST see those cars on the Nordeschleife! :D).
Thanks for reminding me! I nearly forgot about the WTCC!

There is no 24h layout of the ring in the game. Only the nordschliffe and GP

Man that was a fun race.

WINNER ( 1st and 2nd got DQ :P )

Happy with fastest lap as well. Great racing guys. Looking forward to the real thing

Man that was a fun race.

WINNER ( 1st and 2nd got DQ :P )

Happy with fastest lap as well. Great racing guys. Looking forward to the real thing

Well done man, was a fun evenings racing. I took damage in the first lap after hitting a car that was sideways on the track & after a lonely race about a consistent 12 seconds behind JAt I finally nursed the car home. Was delighted to take 2nd, only to get DQ'd seconds later for having just under 1L of juice left lol :banghead:
That's a mistake you'll only make once.

Next race we will turn of mics for qualifying and I will open a party chat for all with mics. The chat quality in the race room we were in was awfull and all I was hearing throughout the race was banging and wheels, so I don't want the mics to be left on during the race please.

The next 5 races, if some one is late they won't make it.

Other then that great racing! See you at Watkins Glen!

Yeah I just saw the replay, was it you driving that steering wheel happy orange and black Z4 at the start ? That was dangerous man :lol:
And I'm glad mechanical failures weren't on 'cause my engine was hitting the 125°C bar near the end !

It's a shame we can't switch to other cars in replay, I really hope they'll change this.

Yeah I just saw the replay, was it you driving that steering wheel happy orange and black Z4 at the start ? That was dangerous man :lol:
And I'm glad mechanical failures weren't on 'cause my engine was hitting the 125°C bar near the end !

It's a shame we can't switch to other cars in replay, I really hope they'll change this.

Yep I think that was me alright, wasn't a great start to the race I couldn't avoid that car and was left with a damaged steering rack for the race.

Note to self: Must try harder.

No, I prefer Watkins Glen, it's a new track to drive on for me and I like it. There's the Community event in the FA next weekend if you want to crash in Monaco. :lol:

No, I prefer Watkins Glen, it's a new track to drive on for me and I like it. There's the Community event in the FA next weekend if you want to crash in Monaco. :lol:
Yea watkings glen is much better, more flowing. Anyway, ELMS is starting!

And MotoGP. And I have to shut the Nurburgring 24h stream. I have 2 screens on for now :lol:
I hate promoters putting everything the same weekend at the same time.

And MotoGP. And I have to shut the Nurburgring 24h stream. I have 2 screens on for now :lol:
I hate promoters putting everything the same weekend at the same time.
I know what you meen. I like that you didn't mention F1, its not on my calendar ether!

Back