(GTOR) | [GTRC] GT Rally Championship - Round 2 - Chamonix EastOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 125 comments
  • 7,300 views

Should Tuning be Prohibited?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
After trying this week's Seasonal, I realised that I wouldn't enjoy a Rally Championship. Good luck with it anyway.
 
True are the events up in the Club already?
 
Hi, i would like to sign up andp132/AndroR35/#TBA , hope im not to late ,let me know pls.
Nope, sign ups are whenever you want. You'll need to join the GTOR community club to be able to access the TT :cheers:


If people let me know whenever they complete a time that would be great :)
 
Nope, sign ups are whenever you want. You'll need to join the GTOR community club to be able to access the TT :cheers:


If people let me know whenever they complete a time that would be great :)

Great,thanks. Just joined the GTOR community club and GT Rally - Round 1 -Eiger
 
Cant enter the TT says the event is closed, but it should be open right?
 
Hi! I would like to join.
@True-blue-8 I apologize.... I thought I had already signed-up here before joining the club.

Nicktune / Nic-KL /
 
Last edited:
Hi! I would like to join.
@True-blue-8 I apologize.... I thought I had already signed-up here before joining the club.
Not at all mate. Just having to filter out the non members as they have been joining the rooms and making things difficult, was not aware you were a GTPlanet member :cheers:
 
I made my run today... now I just need to wait and see if it's good enough (I burned the first 3 laps to get in the groove).
 
I made my run today... now I just need to wait and see if it's good enough (I burned the first 3 laps to get in the groove).
Need to complete it another 4 times over the next 3 weeks mate :)

good time by the way 👍
 
2 big crashes on the first 2 stages has massively hurt my chances of a good result.:(
 
2 big crashes on the first 2 stages has massively hurt my chances of a good result.:(
ow just saw :ouch:

you're a quick guy so should still be able to draw a podium back 👍
I was going to post everything today but only got as far as completing the tables. Will finish of tomorrow


Wonder if anyone will break the 10 minute barrier
 
ow just saw :ouch:

you're a quick guy so should still be able to draw a podium back 👍
I honestly expected to struggle at this rally, I think though I'll be able to get some good results on snow and tarmac.
 
I'm going to pop on now and get my first stage completed. 👍
 
I like to try this. So
-I buy the car
-tune it
-make some practice in Eiger G
-join the club
-run the #1 stage Event (Eigar G)
Right?

What tires are used? Dirt?

GTP ID / PSN ID / #
jammy21/ jam_my21 / #??
 
I like to try this. So
-I buy the car
-tune it
-make some practice in Eiger G
-join the club
-run the #1 stage Event (Eigar G)
Right?

What tires are used? Dirt?

GTP ID / PSN ID / #
jammy21/ jam_my21 / #??
Yep all good mate. When your ready to complete a stage, just start the club event race 👍

Dirt tyres for this event yes :)
 
Is it to late to sign up?
Swiftsmith / Smith1001 / #10
 
Car is Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Rally Car '05
 
Is it to late to sign up?
Swiftsmith / Smith1001 / #10
Nope just jump in 👍

Car is Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Rally Car '05
Just checked and sorry I forgot to add 'sedan' but that's the only available model :)



I attempted my first stage last night. Really enjoyed it. 20 seconds off lol but I had a few incidents and realised I was doing something wrong, but enjoyable.
 
Okay so just post a lap time when I get the chance?
No. Go into the community club and there's a club event. Start the actual race when you're ready and the time it take to complete the race is your 'stage' time.

It sounds confusing but when you run it for the first time it will all make sense and seem simple :)

Also your GTOR # is 6. You can use 10 if you want but will need to run it or GTTCC too, which one are you wanting to use? :)
 
No. Go into the community club and there's a club event. Start the actual race when you're ready and the time it take to complete the race is your 'stage' time.

It sounds confusing but when you run it for the first time it will all make sense and seem simple :)

Also your GTOR # is 6. You can use 10 if you want but will need to run it or GTTCC too, which one are you wanting to use? :)
That seems simple enough. Also do I really need a permanent number? I never use the same number twice. But if I have to I'll use 6.
 
That seems simple enough. Also do I really need a permanent number? I never use the same number twice. But if I have to I'll use 6.
You wont really need them on this, but it's for the GTO member list. Bit like F1, try stick to your number to make things simple 👍

updating times now
 
Back