(GTOR) | [GTRC] GT Rally Championship - Round 2 - Chamonix EastOpen 

Should Tuning be Prohibited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I may have to miss the Eiger stages, I've just been too busy as of late with school work and the ATCC. :(

I have to say, I may not have much pace but I was able improve by 9 secs over the rally so I have to be happy with that rate of improvement. Rally is probably my worst form of motersport in terms of driving so to see I'm pretty competitive is really awesome. :) Bring on the snow! :cheers:

I just join this to get more experience with rally (sand, snow). There's not that many race series for these rally cars.

Ok, points and standings updated, well done @Nicktune snatching 2nd

Well done to all who took part. Some people obviously more accustomed to the car better than others but there seems to be someone to fight all the way down the field. Well done on the first round win @andp132 👍

Round 2 will start on the 5th April :cheers:

Thanks. What tires we're using in Monaco? Just to get that tuning started when I have next free time :)

Sorry @True-blue-8, I forgot I was in this!! :banghead:

It's the online, 5 lap job innit?

Have I missed any previous round closing dates? As I won't be able to get on this much before Weds this week.
no worries mate :)

yes the 10min event (5 times). We're only a week into round 2 so you have another 2 weeks to complete 50mins of racin, so no rush mate :) 👍

Back