(GTOR) | [GTRC] GT Rally Championship - Round 2 - Chamonix EastOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 125 comments
  • 7,313 views

Should Tuning be Prohibited?


  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
I may have to miss the Eiger stages, I've just been too busy as of late with school work and the ATCC. :(
 
There must be something wrong in overall round standing betweet rcb and mikey :confused:
 
Yep forgot to carry the minute over lol. Don't worry though would have re-checked everything tomorrow just to be sure 👍

Some good times there. Well done on the win @andp132 👍
 
I have to say, I may not have much pace but I was able improve by 9 secs over the rally so I have to be happy with that rate of improvement. Rally is probably my worst form of motersport in terms of driving so to see I'm pretty competitive is really awesome. :) Bring on the snow! :cheers:
 
Yep forgot to carry the minute over lol. Don't worry though would have re-checked everything tomorrow just to be sure 👍

Some good times there. Well done on the win @andp132 👍
I thought it was a minute. :lol:
 
I just join this to get more experience with rally (sand, snow). There's not that many race series for these rally cars.
 
Well It looks like Nic managed to get his times done just in time so perhaps we may see a change of winner.....

Will get everything finalized in the next few hours 👍
 
Ok, points and standings updated, well done @Nicktune snatching 2nd

Well done to all who took part. Some people obviously more accustomed to the car better than others but there seems to be someone to fight all the way down the field. Well done on the first round win @andp132 👍

Round 2 will start on the 5th April :cheers:
 
Thanks. What tires we're using in Monaco? Just to get that tuning started when I have next free time :)
 
2 weeks remaining 👍

@numbnuts70 will you be doing the other rounds mate or just sierra?


Sorry @True-blue-8, I forgot I was in this!! :banghead:

It's the online, 5 lap job innit?

Have I missed any previous round closing dates? As I won't be able to get on this much before Weds this week.
 
Last edited:
Sorry @True-blue-8, I forgot I was in this!! :banghead:

It's the online, 5 lap job innit?

Have I missed any previous round closing dates? As I won't be able to get on this much before Weds this week.
no worries mate :)

yes the 10min event (5 times). We're only a week into round 2 so you have another 2 weeks to complete 50mins of racin, so no rush mate :) 👍
 
Back