(GTOR) | [GTRC] GT Rally Championship - Round 2 - Chamonix EastOpen 

Should Tuning be Prohibited?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it was just to notice.
Just checked and sorry I forgot to add 'sedan' but that's the only available model :)

I did last night my first runs and I thought it would be easy but it wasn't. I'll still need to do some setup tunning before I run my stage run.
I attempted my first stage last night. Really enjoyed it. 20 seconds off lol but I had a few incidents and realised I was doing something wrong, but enjoyable.

I keep trying to run my stage times but the servers don't seem to want to work in my favour. 👍

Definitely interested in taking a stab at this. A great concept and something I can do when I have some free time. :)👍

NW48 // Ninth_wonder48 // #48

Yes

Kindly provided by True on the op under the aptly named heading of:

So, how does this work?

Stages
Each driver will complete solo runs which will be a short race, lasting approx. 12miles (roughly 10 minutes). The race will be started and the time it takes the driver to complete it will be their 'stage time'.

There will be 5 stages per round. A driver will be given a maximum of 3 weeks to complete their stages, at a time which suits them.

All times from each stage will be added together which will provide the overall round time.

These races will be held in a club event, for you to complete during your own free time. you will need to join the GTOR community club #1021363

:)

Seriously?
yes seriously. 1st thing you should have done is read the rules before signing up

Yes

Kindly provided by True on the op under the aptly named heading of:

So, how does this work?

Stages
Each driver will complete solo runs which will be a short race, lasting approx. 12miles (roughly 10 minutes). The race will be started and the time it takes the driver to complete it will be their 'stage time'.

There will be 5 stages per round. A driver will be given a maximum of 3 weeks to complete their stages, at a time which suits them.

All times from each stage will be added together which will provide the overall round time.

These races will be held in a club event, for you to complete during your own free time. you will need to join the GTOR community club #1021363

:)
👍

Gahh, my notifications for this thread keep stopping and I keep missing it, I will try to get them all done mate but I am rubbish at this rallying lark.

Back